Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Now Kenney Jones says Stones are playing gigs in autumn and USA in 2013
Posted by: Silver Dagger ()
Date: August 25, 2012 11:30

In the latest Mojo magazine Kenney Jones is asked about whether Rod Stewart will re-join The Faces for a tour.

He answers: "Woody has got to do something in the Stones before the year's out and next year they'll do something in America to celebrate their 50th. After that I think The Faces will be doing something...maybe we'll have to follow Rod to Las Vegas."

Re: Now Kenney Jones says Stones are playing gigs in autumn and USA in 2013
Date: August 25, 2012 14:50

Silver Dagger
In the latest Mojo magazine Kenney Jones is asked about whether Rod Stewart will re-join The Faces for a tour.

He answers: "Woody has got to do something in the Stones before the year's out and next year they'll do something in America to celebrate their 50th. After that I think The Faces will be doing something...maybe we'll have to follow Rod to Las Vegas."

I think this interview was not made recently.

Sounds great anyway, though!

Re: Now Kenney Jones says Stones are playing gigs in autumn and USA in 2013
Posted by: Silver Dagger ()
Date: August 25, 2012 15:58

DandelionPowderman
Silver Dagger

I think this interview was not made recently.

Sounds great anyway, though!

I think it was around the time of the Olympics because he speaks about Bradley Wiggins. Whever it was he obviously would know something as The Faces touring plans will be on hold as Ronnie's main band takes first place on the touring schedule.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2012-08-25 16:00 by Silver Dagger.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1708
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home