Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: Ask Bill Wyman a question
Posted by: Highwire.uk ()
Date: November 23, 2010 00:53

With questions like this is it no wonder non of the boys think much of so called fans.
The only one worth an answer was the one by TippyToe
Im sure this will get more smart arse comments

Posted by: NICOS ()
Date: November 23, 2010 01:17

You right Highwire.uk, but for sure most of us will ask a more relevant question if it was real

Posted by: flilflam ()
Date: November 23, 2010 02:27

Unbelievable. This was supposed to be a serious thread. Instead, there were 20 frivolous questions (none of them funny) for every important question.

I am having some serious doubts about the quality of person who participates on the iorr.org website. I have a sense of humor like everyone else but this really is not funny. It reminds me of the kind of humor I heard from most of the 80 year old men I was forced to travel with on a long bus tour last summer. I am talking about very old men whose behavior was most likely affected by the medicine they were taking and the horrors of senescence.

Posted by: NICOS ()
Date: November 23, 2010 02:53

Come on flilflam, why should we ask real questions as we all know they wouldn't be answered by Bill

Posted by: sweetcharmedlife ()
Date: November 23, 2010 02:56

Even if you ask a serious question,do you think Bill is going to give some deep interesting answer. Since when was Bill ever a good interview anyway?

"It's just some friends of mine and they're busting down the door"

Posted by: His Majesty ()
Date: November 23, 2010 04:28

I sent this...

Hi Bill!

Did Brian Jones or Jack Niestche play piano on Ruby Tuesday?

The sleeve notes for 40 licks say Brian played piano on Ruby Tuesday and rare footage from January 1967 shows Brian playing parts of Ruby Tuesday on piano in his Courtfield Road flat.

Best wishes

Philip

thumbs up

Posted by: ab ()
Date: November 23, 2010 06:44

Perky, ol' bass chappie, what's your most reliable pickup line?

Posted by: Bliss ()
Date: November 23, 2010 08:51

Here's one:

When your daughters are 13, will they be allowed to date 51 year old rock musicians?

Posted by: Squiggle ()
Date: November 23, 2010 12:18

Maybe I'll ask something like:

Did you and Brian ever consider forming a Wyman-Jones partnership to compete with Jagger-Richard?

Posted by: turd ()
Date: November 23, 2010 13:37

Bill, did you realise when you signed to abkco that you would effectively lose the rights to the entire back catalogue pre 1971 ?
Did ALO persuade you all to sign ?

By doing this you were all mugged and so were the fans.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2010-11-23 13:49 by turd.

Posted by: sweet neo con ()
Date: November 23, 2010 14:02

flilflam
Unbelievable. This was supposed to be a serious thread. .

get over yourself.

people can write/say whatever they want...no need to scold.
it's the people that deify rock stars and take being a fan so seriously that scare me.

my question for bill: why are you such a curmudgeon?? you've had a great life yet
you seem to be such a negative bore.

IORR............but I like it!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2010-11-23 14:03 by sweet neo con.

Date: November 23, 2010 14:11

why should we be serious? this can't be...

Posted by: Title5Take1 ()
Date: November 23, 2010 18:54

letitloose
proudmary
How was it like to sleep with 13y old girl?

I got halfway through typing the same question then changed my mind

I don't think Bill's the only one. in the YA YA's version of STRAY CAT BLUES Mick sings that the girl is "13 years old."

In a Jimi Hendrix biography by David Henderson he quotes Devon Wilson, lover to both Hendrix and Jagger, as saying about Mick: "You know the song STRAY CAT BLUES? He told me he wrote it about a certain chick. He said he usually doesn't write like that but he had this one particular lady in mind. When he was in California the girl called him and said, `Thanks for writing that song about me.' He was shocked because he didn't think she could have recognized herself. But she did and it completely freaked him...He told me he likes fourteen-year-old girls who look like little boys."

Date: November 23, 2010 20:03

Title5Take1
letitloose
proudmary
How was it like to sleep with 13y old girl?

I got halfway through typing the same question then changed my mind

I don't think Bill's the only one. in the YA YA's version of STRAY CAT BLUES Mick sings that the girl is "13 years old."

In a Jimi Hendrix biography by David Henderson he quotes Devon Wilson, lover to both Hendrix and Jagger, as saying about Mick: "You know the song STRAY CAT BLUES? He told me he wrote it about a certain chick. He said he usually doesn't write like that but he had this one particular lady in mind. When he was in California the girl called him and said, `Thanks for writing that song about me.' He was shocked because he didn't think she could have recognized herself. But she did and it completely freaked him...He told me he likes fourteen-year-old girls who look like little boys."

How old was MacKenzie Philips?

Posted by: stargroover ()
Date: November 23, 2010 20:09

For f''k sake Flam stop taking life so serious.Get a sense of humour boy.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1913
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home