Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

It's Pony Rock 'n Roll !!!
Posted by: vudicus ()
Date: November 18, 2010 21:03

[uk.news.yahoo.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2010-11-18 21:03 by vudicus.

Re: It's Pony Rock 'n Roll !!!
Posted by: Wild Slivovitz ()
Date: November 19, 2010 20:04

"The court came to the pony's emotional rescue..."smiling smiley

Tattoo Who?? No Lips On His Pony's Ass.
Posted by: sweet neo con ()
Date: November 19, 2010 16:57

[news.yahoo.com]

IORR............but I like it!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2010-11-19 17:00 by sweet neo con.

Re: Tattoo Who?? No Lips On His Pony's Ass.
Posted by: Roll73 ()
Date: November 19, 2010 17:06

Cue jokes about 'Wild' Horses, Exile on 'Mane' St. etc....

Posted by: hot stuff ()
Date: November 19, 2010 17:07

You think this would be a exception for this type of art..Its the ROLLING STONES....WEAR IT WITH PRIDE!

Date: November 19, 2010 19:07

http://www.iorr.org/talk/read.php?1,1341526
i think vudicus' headline wins in the clever department smiling smiley

Posted by: gimmelittledrink ()
Date: November 19, 2010 19:18

They could stencil it on the horses arse, like the Canadian Mounties do with the Maple Leaf.

Posted by: timbernardis ()
Date: November 19, 2010 20:02

I heard a brief report this morning on NPR about this. They concluded it with a bit of Wild Horses in the background.

plexi

Posted by: sweet neo con ()
Date: November 19, 2010 20:44

bernardandersonII
http://www.iorr.org/talk/read.php?1,1341526
i think vudicus' headline wins in the clever department smiling smiley

sorry...didn't know it was already posted.
did a search for tattoo + horse without seeing vudicus' thread.

re: thread headlines...there's got to be a better one than mine or vudicus'...

IORR............but I like it!

Court bans Stones Tattoo for a Pony
Posted by: colonial ()
Date: November 26, 2010 05:43

A court in the north western Germany city of Muenster has banned a man from tattooing his pony with the logo of the Rock band The Rolling Stones

Re: Court bans Stones Tattoo for a Pony
Posted by: mr_c_ox ()
Date: November 26, 2010 10:09

Good. I read this on a news site a couple of days ago. Its a bit extreme and unfair on the horse. What if its a Beatles fan??

Posted by: dead.flowers ()
Date: November 26, 2010 12:27

[www.rttnews.com]

The court furtherly commented that the pony would neither cognize the reason for the pain that's been done to him nor estimate the duration of such pain.

Date: November 26, 2010 12:38

mr_c_ox
Good. I read this on a news site a couple of days ago. Its a bit extreme and unfair on the horse. What if its a Beatles fan??
mr.cox.. I actually know of a Racehorse owner/trainer that names all his horses after Beatles songs..yea'..smoking smiley

Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: November 26, 2010 12:44

........ Geeeez colonial do ya have a shot of the Octopus's Garden galloping???...YEEEGurgleHA

ROCKMAN

Date: November 26, 2010 13:26

Rockman
........ Geeeez colonial do ya have a shot of the Octopus's Garden galloping???...YEEEGurgleHA
Rockman.. yea'.. Im a bit slow outta' the box with this thread..its already been a few times around the block..like pages 4.5 and 6..eye rolling smiley

Posted by: EddieByword ()
Date: November 26, 2010 14:38

colonial
mr_c_ox
mr.cox.. I actually know of a Racehorse owner/trainer that names all his horses after Beatles songs..yea'..smoking smiley
There's a 'Start me up' and a 'Jumping Jack Flash' at the stables I go to............plus some mighty fine Honky tonk wimmen.......Cheers, EddieByword

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2010-11-26 14:39 by EddieByword.

Date: November 26, 2010 14:52

EddieByword
colonial
mr_c_ox
There's a 'Start me up' and a 'Jumping Jack Flash' at the stables I go to............plus some mighty fine Honky tonk wimmen.......Cheers, EddieByword
EddieByword..Hope ya' do alright in the Rugby tonight ..Wales vs The All Blacks..cheers mate..smoking smiley

Date: November 26, 2010 15:28

colonial
EddieByword
colonial
mr_c_ox
EddieByword..Hope ya' do alright in the Rugby tonight ..Wales vs The All Blacks..cheers mate..smoking smiley
I hope you (The All Blacks) do 'a record score' amazingly tonight too......rugby, to put it very, very gently....is not my thing.....English football for me....(why do Americans call the game they play 'football' when they hardly ever kick it ????) Their game is more like 'British Bulldog' - mind you in BB we don't use a ball at all - the focus is just on the bashing up side of things...I digress... I remember talking to an enthusiastic rugby fan (well, he was talkng to me) about the great times he'd had at Cardiff Arms Park (For those that don't know - the old home before it was demolished and replaced by the Millenium Stadium of Welsh rugby) - I said "oh yes, I went there once,"....... He, "Oh yeah who'd you see...The All Blacks ?"........ I, "No...The Rolling Stones",....... He..."Bastard.!!!".........Laughs, Cheers Colonial, EddieByword

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2010-11-26 15:47 by EddieByword.

Posted by: melillo ()
Date: November 26, 2010 20:16

YEAH MAN

Date: November 26, 2010 20:31

EddieByword
colonial
EddieByword
colonial
mr_c_ox
I hope you (The All Blacks) do 'a record score' amazingly tonight too......rugby, to put it very, very gently....is not my thing.....English football for me....(why do Americans call the game they play 'football' when they hardly ever kick it ????) Their game is more like 'British Bulldog' - mind you in BB we don't use a ball at all - the focus is just on the bashing up side of things...I digress... I remember talking to an enthusiastic rugby fan (well, he was talkng to me) about the great times he'd had at Cardiff Arms Park (For those that don't know - the old home before it was demolished and replaced by the Millenium Stadium of Welsh rugby) - I said "oh yes, I went there once,"....... He, "Oh yeah who'd you see...The All Blacks ?"........ I, "No...The Rolling Stones",....... He..."Bastard.!!!".........Laughs, Cheers Colonial, EddieByword

EddieByword..The one time that Wales beat The All Blacks (57 years ago).. they actually made a movie about it..smoking smiley

Date: November 26, 2010 20:44

colonial
EddieByword
colonial
EddieByword
colonial
mr_c_ox

EddieByword..The one time that Wales beat The All Blacks (57 years ago).. they actually made a movie about it..smoking smiley
I didn't know that...but yeah that sounds about the size of it...I know they still talk about the time Llanelli Town beat them and that was in the '60s/early '70s (I think)....but I suppose that's no different to how the English still talk about winning the football world cup in '66.....called living off your laurels I guess....good job they like the taste of them laurels 'cos it looks like they'll be having them for tea again tomorrow... Cheers,EddieByword

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2010-11-26 21:06 by EddieByword.

Date: November 26, 2010 23:08

EddieByword
colonial
EddieByword
colonial
EddieByword
colonial
mr_c_ox

I didn't know that...but yeah that sounds about the size of it...I know they still talk about the time Llanelli Town beat them and that was in the '60s/early '70s (I think)....but I suppose that's no different to how the English still talk about winning the football world cup in '66.....called living off your laurels I guess....good job they like the taste of them laurels 'cos it looks like they'll be having them for tea again tomorrow... Cheers,EddieByword
Colonial;;; They just had a thing on Welsh radio about the match tomorrow...saying that The All Blacks were 33/1 ON to win...that New Zealand had won the last (Well first the guy said 10 matches then said something about 21 consecutive wins, so, I don't know) anyway, all this info about how good they were and all the others they'd also beaten, England, France etc. etc, then they re-played the radio commentry of several All Blacks tries from down the years....in the meantime ..music playing throughout in the background,,,,,,whatelse..? Paint it Black...can't say these rugby boys don't have a sense of humour... Cheers EddieByword

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2010-11-29 02:08 by EddieByword.

Posted by: open-g ()
Date: November 27, 2010 07:03

EddieByword
EddieByword
colonial
EddieByword
colonial
EddieByword
colonial
mr_c_ox

Colonial;;; They just had a thing on Welsh radio about the match tomorrow...saying that The All Blacks were 33/1 ON to win...that New Zealand had won the last (Well first the guy said 10 matches then said something about 21 consecutive wins, so, I don't know) anyway, all this info about how good they were and all the others they'd also beaten, England, France etc. etc, then they re-played the radio commentry of several All Blacks tries from down the years....in the meantime ..music playing throughout in the background,,,,,,whatelse..? Paint it Black...can't say these Welsh boys don't have a sense of humour... Cheers EddieByword

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
= x10 = RUBBISH!
just ignore like the v bomb

Posted by: ab ()
Date: November 27, 2010 10:39

colonial
mr_c_ox

He digs a pony. So did John Lennon.

Date: November 27, 2010 14:13

open-g
EddieByword
EddieByword
colonial
EddieByword
colonial
EddieByword
colonial
mr_c_ox

Colonial;;; They just had a thing on Welsh radio about the match tomorrow...saying that The All Blacks were 33/1 ON to win...that New Zealand had won the last (Well first the guy said 10 matches then said something about 21 consecutive wins, so, I don't know) anyway, all this info about how good they were and all the others they'd also beaten, England, France etc. etc, then they re-played the radio commentry of several All Blacks tries from down the years....in the meantime ..music playing throughout in the background,,,,,,whatelse..? Paint it Black...can't say these rugby boys don't have a sense of humour... Cheers EddieByword

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
= x10 = RUBBISH!
just ignore like the v bomb
Deleted...changed my mind....I can't be bothered...........whatever you do in life there always seems to be some self-appointed little 'policeman' around...I guess this place is no different....like someone over on 'Hotstuff' said..."they think they own the place".....think I need some Chuck Berry music.....

Edited 12 time(s). Last edit at 2010-12-01 19:03 by EddieByword.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1765
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home