Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2
Links to interviews from Paris - competition for Norwegian fans
Posted by: Addicted ()
Date: November 10, 2010 19:06

Please post your links to interviews from Paris here - so we can all read and share.

[www.nrk.no]

NRK P1, Friday12.11.2010 at. 21.03
Radio Rock - a one hour special on Keith Richards - interview, music.

[www.tv2underholdning.no]

TV2, Norway Friday at 22.15 "Senkveld med Thomas og Harald"
www.tv2.no

NRK TV Thursday Nov. 11th: 1800: Førkveld - Bård Ose - the reporter who interviewed Keith for 45 minutes - presents a report from Paris.

Friday: Dagsavisen Nye Takter, Norway, 3 page interview with Keith, written by Geir Rakvaag
Saturday: Dagbladet Magasinet, Norway - coverstory - Big Keith interview written by Fredrik Wandrup

Edited 6 time(s). Last edit at 2010-12-14 12:57 by Addicted.

Re: Links to Keith interviews and "specials"
Date: November 11, 2010 14:58

If you know when TV-interviews will be aired in your country - could you please post here?
Also links to newspapar and magazine interviews.
I will post everything, starting tomorrow.

Posted by: audun-eg ()
Date: November 11, 2010 15:51

Addicted
Please post your links to interviews from Paris here - so we can all read and share.

[www.nrk.no]

NRK P1, Friday12.11.2010 at. 21.03
Radio Rock - a one hour special on Keith Richards - interview, music.

[www.tv2underholdning.no]

TV2, Norway Friday at 22.15 "Senkveld med Thomas og Harald"
www.tv2.no

NRK TV Thursday Nov. 11th: 1800: Førkveld - Bård Ose - the reporter who interviewed Keith for 45 minutes - presents a report from Paris.

Friday: Dagsavisen Nye Takter, Norway, 3 page interview with Keith, written by Geir Rakvaag
Saturday: Dagbladet Magasinet, Norway - coverstory - Big Keith interview written by Fredrik Wandrup

Thanks, man!

[www.reverbnation.com]

Posted by: Riffbuk ()
Date: November 11, 2010 16:46

Posted by: audun-eg ()
Date: November 11, 2010 19:22

Keith looking really well! Ron also it seems. Time to fire up the engine, let the tiger out of the cage, you know?

[www.reverbnation.com]

Date: November 12, 2010 20:53

Add yours!
BUMP

Posted by: Honestman ()
Date: November 12, 2010 21:06

Hi Addicted

It's strange IMO, for an interview in Paris, that the french people, haven't seen any footage on the main channels TF1 or France 2 eye rolling smiley
Did they planned to do a Special ???
Ok there will be a review in Rock and Folk , and I will purchase it, but for the rest...only TELERAMA and Paris-MATCH wrote somethin' about LIFE, it's really poor,
and pitiful that no more Magazines are involved
I'm really amazed...
Maybe you got some explanation.

Btw as soon as I'll get R&F, I'll upload it there winking smiley

HMN

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2010-11-12 21:12 by Honestman.

Re: Links to Keith interviews and radio and TV "specials" from Paris
Date: November 12, 2010 21:17

No, honestly. I don't. I spoke with reporters from TF1 and France 2. One was doing a news feature, the other a solo interview, I believe.
But I didn't have anything to do with picking out the French media. Nor do I know which priorities the French media have done afterwards. And I can't get TF1 or FR2 here, so perhaps it's easiest for the French to find out what's going on?

Date: November 12, 2010 21:21

In the past , each time one of the Glimmer Twins went in FRANCE, there was at least
a 2 mn review on the main channels, that's the reason why I ask you.
Anyway thanks for your answer.

HMN

Posted by: SwayStones ()
Date: November 12, 2010 21:25

Addicted
If you know when TV-interviews will be aired in your country - could you please post here?

No I won't .
Me & some people have already posted some links here :
[www.iorr.org]
but of course you didn't give a shit .Why should you ? "We" aren't not part of the "big league.grinning smiley

I am a Frenchie ,as Mick affectionately called them in the Old Grey Whistle Test in 1977 .

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2010-11-13 12:03 by SwayStones.

Date: November 12, 2010 21:31

...And of course I will upload R&F in your thread Sway
Very diplomatic winking smiley

HMN

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2010-11-12 21:32 by Honestman.

Posted by: Heart for Stones ()
Date: November 13, 2010 12:39

The interview from NRK last night (14min.)
Most in English also text.

[www.nrk.no]

Date: November 13, 2010 13:33

Very nice interview by Bård Ose on the NRK P1 Radio channel, [www.nrk.no]
and a good TV-interview on TV2 last night. [www.tv2nyhetene.no] and [www.tv2underholdning.no] The entire interview is not yet available, but by Tuesday, the TV channel will make everything available on the site. I'll post it.
Today there's a 6 1/2 page interview with Keith in Magasinet [www.dagbladet.no]
You can read it here, but you probably have to pay.
If you wait untill Monday, the newspaper publishes the entire article online for free...

Date: November 13, 2010 13:37

Honestman
In the past , each time one of the Glimmer Twins went in FRANCE, there was at least
a 2 mn review on the main channels, that's the reason why I ask you.
Anyway thanks for your answer.
As I've tried to explain, I was not responsible for picking out the French reporters. And I don't know which priorities the French channels have done after the promo session in Paris.
Perhaps you can phone them and ask when they plan to show the Keith interviews? Or if there's a google service in France, you can find out when it was aired - if it was.
That's my best tip - but I'm absolutely no expert on French media.

Date: November 13, 2010 13:46

SwayStones
Addicted

No I won't .
[www.iorr.org]
but of course you didn't give a shit .Why should you ? "We" aren't not part of the "big league.grinning smiley
All those who don't have anything to contribute with in this thread don't necessarily have to write and tell the rest of us that. And it's not necessary to be rude, either.
I'd like to keep this thread clean - so people can easily find what they're looking for. And that is LINKS to interviews in Radio, TV and printed media - and online media. Period. If you just want to be rude and insult people, please do that elsewhere - I love your comments. They're funny, man!

Date: November 13, 2010 15:15

I won't spoil this thread no longer as I think that we french fans , are the last of the last for you.
Your unfair behavior tell us long about you
Bye winking smiley

HMN

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2010-11-13 15:18 by Honestman.

Date: November 13, 2010 16:18

Addicted
SwayStones
Addicted

No I won't .
[www.iorr.org]
All those who don't have anything to contribute with in this thread don't necessarily have to write and tell the rest of us that. And it's not necessary to be rude, either.
I'd like to keep this thread clean - so people can easily find what they're looking for. And that is LINKS to interviews in Radio, TV and printed media - and online media. Period. If you just want to be rude and insult people, please do that elsewhere - I love your comments. They're funny, man!

You deserve my rudeness .Let me explain you why I wrote you didn't give a shit about the questions some people asked you some days ago.
You perfectly know it is everything but fair to carefully avoid to answer to the same questions you answer now on your own thread-btw,do you want to know what I find funny ? What I find funny is that we all try here to avoid opening another thread about a subject when a thread has already been open .But of course,it didn't bother you to do this with me and the people who took time to post links here :
[www.iorr.org]

<<I'd like to keep this thread clean - so people can easily find what they're looking for. And that is LINKS to interviews in Radio, TV and printed media<<
Would have it been so hard for you to give the same links on the thread that was already opened ?

Are you sure there is not another reason to your unpolite behaviour,Addicted ?grinning smiley
I don't know who you really are,since you wrote so many self- contradictions.
you may be are an "insider" but to be honest,I don't care who you are because your arrogance and self importance say it all.
And see,there are many ways of being rude .You were not rude with/in words but you were in your behaviour......

I am a Frenchie ,as Mick affectionately called them in the Old Grey Whistle Test in 1977 .

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2010-11-13 16:33 by SwayStones.

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: November 14, 2010 12:16

Great interview, the first clip. Despite my comments on him, I still love the guy..how can one be angry on a 66 years old xpired and famous rocker..? smoking smiley

Date: November 15, 2010 11:20

Link to interview in English (Keith talking) and a nice collection of photos.
[nrk.no]
If you click in the media player, they come up automatically.

Posted by: MRambler ()
Date: November 24, 2010 21:09

Hi Addicted,

Thanks for all the links and pictures in this and previous threads!

I would love to see that tv2 interview but it's not available on their site (for free).

Do you have that interview to share with us?

Date: November 25, 2010 11:41

Hi MRambler!
I've searched for the interview online. It's not there. Promise to speak with the two hosts and ask them kindly to provide a link. Let's keep our fingers crossed!

NORWEGIAN RADIO P1, New Years eve at 17:00 H CET. 1 hour with Keith - all in English. A very deep, personal interview where he speaks about his family, lis loves and his losses. Including the death of little Tara.

Posted by: aprilfool ()
Date: November 25, 2010 13:03

Dont' dream, rock'nroll and rude music is definitively not a priority for the french medias and in first for TV channels. In 2010, we can watch millions of different channels and nothing about music. In the seventies, there was only 3 channels but great music programs with people very involed. Remember in the past the links between France and the Stones. All these shows recorded by TV or radios. Don't forget these great guy, Freddy Hausser and for the french, TV programs like "juke box" or "Rapido". Now it's over, I'm not surprised by the short aired interviews of Keith. This is the time of the Reality shows and all these shits. Don't dream anymore.

Date: November 25, 2010 14:16

Yes, it's like Bruce Springsteen predicted: 57 channels - and NOTHING on!

Date: November 26, 2010 14:39

Here are the links to Dagsavisen's interview with Keith in Paris. A very experienced and respected music journalist, Geir Rakvaag, wrote it. Made available online today. Great read!

[www.dagsavisen.no]

[www.dagsavisen.no]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2010-11-26 14:43 by Addicted.

Date: November 26, 2010 14:41

Fourth edition of Keith's auto biography just printed in Norway.
23000 books sold (population 4,9 million).
We probably have to print the fifth edition before Christmas.
(Dylan sold 500 books)

Date: November 30, 2010 19:26

[www.dagbladet.no]

Link to Fredrik Wandrup's 7 page interview with Keith in Magasinet, Dagbladet, Norway.

Date: December 6, 2010 13:54

Keith after the interview he did with "Senkveld with Thomas & Harald" in Paris on Nov. 9th. The three of them had a nice chat and a good laugh.

Keith after being interviewed by Bård Ose, who wrote the book "30 years with The Rolling Stones" in 1993. They spent an hour together. Bård has already made two radio programs and another one, a one hour special, will be aired on NRK Radio P1 on New Year's Eve at 17:00 CET. (So I'll be sober while preparing dinner for our guests!)

Date: December 7, 2010 18:41

Did you want to make a fool out of me,Addicted ?
Or to be more accurate ,are you use to treat some people like shit ?
<<I'm not comfortable showing them here<<
This is what you wrote me .
Where here ? Did you mean on MY thread ?
I just can't stand dishonesty and unfair practices.
Don't be afraid, I am a straight person ,i mean not a dishonest one,and I won't post back in my thread these two pictures I saved on my computer .
Don't think it's because of you.It's just a matter of respect for the two men who are with Keith .
Geez,I can't believe such a lame behaviour of yours .

I never met you,addicted ,although as far as I know you come from time to time to my beautiful country .You might be a nice person in the real life but honestly ,your behaviour here on IORR isn't fair.

[www.iorr.org]

Addicted
So sorry I edited the post by adding photos, Sway Stones. I'm now trying to remove them.
They were posted ina thread with a personal question posted to me by someone. So sorry about that, too.
I couldn't post the photos myself, because my account at Photobucket had exceeded it's band width.
The photos will be removed in just a few seconds.
Sorry to, to all the French!
Please remove my photos from your post, too.
I'm not comfortable showing them here.
Thanks.

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: December 7, 2010 18:45

Take it easy SwayStones.
I've trouble enough here.smiling smiley

Date: December 7, 2010 18:59

You brought a smile on my face ,Amsterdamned.
Didn't know you were into trouble as well.
But from I read lately,we aren't the only ones .In all honesty, I admire the cool answers from some of the posters here who had to deal with this person.
I just can't .
And believe me, I am a very polite person in the real life.
Frenchies must be more hot blooded .
I just can't stand when someone is unfair to me .So no,I won't take it easy.
And if you like me,don't make this thread bump ,please.

Anyway, since I really don't mean to spoil your thread,addicted,as you wrote above -I don't need to remind you what you wrote here ,do I ? -and mainly I don't want to spoil bv board with stupid kindergarden behaviours, give me a mail adress where i can reach you -if you have the guts -and I will tell you on a very nice & polite way what bothers me .

bv,be fair too .Don't delete my post until addicted gets my mail adress.
Thank you .

btw, i am not fond of westerns movies .How funny then.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2010-12-08 09:40 by SwayStones.

Goto Page: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1758
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home