Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Creation to YouTube in 30 minutes
Posted by: Naturalust ()
Date: May 15, 2012 00:58

--post deleted

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 2012-05-15 19:09 by Naturalust.

Re: Creation to YouTube in 30 minutes
Posted by: colonial ()
Date: May 15, 2012 01:08

Tod could ya remove that please

Posted by: Max'sKansasCity ()
Date: May 15, 2012 01:17

That very impressive for 30 minutes worth of effort... cheers NL smileys with beer

Date: May 15, 2012 01:27

I received an email that ya put this up.. hey mate I don't know ya and I don't know what ya playing at.If ya don't remove it I'll get bv to sort it..ok

cheers mate

Posted by: NICOS ()
Date: May 15, 2012 02:02

Is that you colonial ? !!!!!!! I must be missed something ...or it's that language problem.........

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2012-05-15 02:16 by NICOS.

Date: May 15, 2012 02:23

colonial
I received an email that ya put this up.. hey mate I don't know ya and I don't know what ya playing at.If ya don't remove it I'll get bv to sort it..ok

cheers mate

hey i must of confused you with someone else, really. it was changed before you posted your threat, no worries. I'm All Mixed Up sorry. peace

Date: May 15, 2012 04:55

NICOS
Is that you colonial ? !!!!!!! I must be missed something ...or it's that language problem.........

yea it's cool NICOS.

cheers anyway mate smoking smiley

Date: May 15, 2012 08:46

What? Now I'm gonna repost it! You are too much should have quit while you were ahead. peace

Posted by: crumbling_mice ()
Date: May 15, 2012 10:54

smileys with beer Wonderful. Colonial, what's your problem man!

Posted by: MingSubu ()
Date: May 15, 2012 11:15

colonial

cheers mate

What a nancy.

Date: May 15, 2012 11:47

Naturalust
colonial

cheers mate

hey i must of confused you with someone else, really. it was changed before you posted your threat, no worries. I'm All Mixed Up sorry. peace

Now im confused so if it wasn't mean't for colonial what got you so upset to repost it after his last post.I think your starting trouble

Date: May 15, 2012 12:52

MarianneFaithfullFan
Naturalust
colonial

cheers mate

Now im confused so if it wasn't mean't for colonial what got you so upset to repost it after his last post.I think your starting trouble

I assure you my intention has nothing to with trouble. Someone changed his post somehow , had said some obviously offensive stuff to me. Glad you missed it. I am not too concerned about it , glad they changed it but that's tricky dick behaviour.

The post could be about anyone, it's just a song, testing out a new phone recording App. It's more about the acoustic guitars, forget the words unless you relate to them. We all get a little mixed up from time to time. To me it is a plea to a friend to pull it together and quit blaming the world for his problems. As colonial points out, I don't even know him or her. peace

Posted by: RoughJusticeOnYa ()
Date: May 15, 2012 14:20

God I hate the internet.

Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: May 15, 2012 14:45

...yeah but way back there woulda been some mean cave-paintings too ..

ROCKMAN

This Thread has been closed

Online Users

Guests: 1977
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home