Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

O.T. Macca at R.A.H. London on 29th March.
Posted by: crawdaddy ()
Date: February 23, 2012 16:21

A gig for Teenage Cancer Trust.Prices gonna be high but looks as though tix in gallery may be available for £44 with charges etc.Get a good view there if you get a position standing to left or right of band.Gonna be tracks from the latest album as well as the oldies I guess on this latest tour.Available 9.30 a.m. Friday Feb 24th. Maybe Ronnie will turn up again. winking smiley

Re: O.T. Macca at R.A.H. London on 29th March.
Posted by: Mr Jimmy ()
Date: February 23, 2012 17:02

I shall be trying for tickets! It'll be a nightmare to get some decent seats, that's for sure...

What's your favourite flavour?...........Cherry Red!!

Posted by: Mr Jimmy ()
Date: February 24, 2012 11:54

I'm in!!

Got through on the good old fashioned phone! Should be a great gig...

He is on form these days, can't wait!

What's your favourite flavour?...........Cherry Red!!

Date: February 24, 2012 15:10

Mr Jimmy
I'm in!!

Got through on the good old fashioned phone! Should be a great gig...

He is on form these days, can't wait!

Dang! Well done Mr J....why didn't I think of that instead of trying online which was hopeless!

Posted by: crawdaddy ()
Date: February 24, 2012 19:08

Dead right it was hopeless.Must admit I didn't put enough effort in as at 9.25 a.m. I logged onto R.A.H. site and was just under 4000 in the 'waiting room' as they call it.After an hour looking back now and again I was there but no tickets.Price was a lot higher than I thought it would be for gallery and standing arena when I saw ticketmaster prices.Standing in the arena at any gig at this venue will be great though. Will look now and again on R.A.H. site as that is how I got tix 3rd row Jeff Beck and 5th row The Who in the past. winking smiley

Posted by: stupidguy2 ()
Date: February 24, 2012 19:12

Does anybody know if Macca will tour the US this year. I have a 12-year old niece and I'd love this, or the Beach Boys, to be her first concert....?

Posted by: sweetcharmedlife ()
Date: February 24, 2012 21:23

stupidguy2
Does anybody know if Macca will tour the US this year. I have a 12-year old niece and I'd love this, or the Beach Boys, to be her first concert....?
He doesn't really do tours in the traditional sense. He just tends to announce a few shows at a time. haven't heard of any US gigs upcoming.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1689
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home