Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Super Bowl behind the scenes
Posted by: Koen ()
Date: February 17, 2012 01:57

Mick to Keith: "Fantastic, no f*ck ups!"

Re: Super Bowl behind the scenes
Posted by: Gazza ()
Date: February 17, 2012 02:04

Nice !

Posted by: His Majesty ()
Date: February 17, 2012 02:41

smoking smiley

Posted by: rocker1 ()
Date: February 17, 2012 05:58

Great vid!

Posted by: Max'sKansasCity ()
Date: February 17, 2012 06:35

Gotta love that Mick is a fan too, using his own camera to shoot footage of this, and then to allow his footage to be used/edited into this viedo.... fun! He seem to use his own various cameras a lot over the years.... I bet his vaults will be very interesting, very personal, when they are finally released..... what will be the title be? "For Mick, by Mick, of Mick" ?

Posted by: rocker1 ()
Date: February 17, 2012 06:59

There's something about how Mick, at 2:23, says "Well done, man; you sounded fantastic" to Keith. It's really cool.

This is a nice little comment. It's the sort of thing a sensitive person knows how to say, and when to say. There's something just really nice about him bothering to say it at all. And especially to Keith. [Who for all his bravado might actually need to hear these sort of words form time to time. It's like Mick recognizes that.]

On the flip side, why, beginning at 3:00, did they feel it necessary to throw in a clip of Charles Nelson Reilly singing?

Date: February 17, 2012 15:59

In the credits it says part 1, so I wonder if there is more footage avaialble?

Posted by: mickschix ()
Date: February 17, 2012 16:18

I can't view this, or really any of the attachments on IORR, I don't know why. In this case, there's not even anything to click on. I'd love to view this, can anyone just send it to me in another format maybe?

Posted by: His Majesty ()
Date: February 17, 2012 16:23

mickschix
I can't view this, or really any of the attachments on IORR, I don't know why. In this case, there's not even anything to click on. I'd love to view this, can anyone just send it to me in another format maybe?

What kind of computer/lap top are you using?

Date: February 17, 2012 16:59

mickschix

Seemingly, you need to update your flash player

Date: February 17, 2012 17:15

Try this link: [bit.ly]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2012-02-17 17:15 by Koen.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1625
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home