Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Holding pattern until Mick reads Keith's book
Posted by: Shott ()
Date: October 13, 2010 17:00

Anyone think all stones plans in limbo until Mick sees what Keith says about him in book and if Keith trashes him it is done?

Re: Holding pattern until Mick reads Keith's book
Posted by: hot stuff ()
Date: October 13, 2010 17:05

No---Mick knows Keith by now and there's too much money on the line to fight about what Keith has to say.

Posted by: angee ()
Date: October 13, 2010 17:06

I'm hoping Mick has read it already and they are still going ahead.

Posted by: Rip This ()
Date: October 13, 2010 18:41

....if Jagger hasn't gotten an advanced copy by the 13th of October the Glimmers have bigger problems than you can possibly imagine.

Posted by: sweetcharmedlife ()
Date: October 13, 2010 18:44

Rip This
....if Jagger hasn't gotten an advanced copy by the 13th of October the Glimmers have bigger problems than you can possibly imagine.
Exactly.eye popping smiley

Date: October 13, 2010 18:52

It's a pop up book, for christ sake!

Posted by: cirrhosis ()
Date: October 13, 2010 20:11

Mick has reportedly written to Keith over the matter.

Posted by: marchbaby ()
Date: October 13, 2010 20:23

quote=sweetcharmedlife]
Rip This
Exactly.eye popping smiley[/quote]

thumbs up

Mick's rock, I'm roll.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2010-10-13 20:24 by marchbaby.

Posted by: T&A ()
Date: October 13, 2010 20:51

hairdryers in place, everyone?

Posted by: sweetcharmedlife ()
Date: October 14, 2010 01:11

Quote from the Rolling Stone excerpt:
Jagger read Life, Richards says, "and he was a bit peeved about this and that." But, the guitarist insists, "Mick and I are still great friends and still want to work together." Richards' proof: He and Jagger talked over the summer about new Stones action in 2011

Settles that question.

Posted by: bustedtrousers ()
Date: October 14, 2010 02:36

Shott
Anyone think all stones plans in limbo until Mick sees what Keith says about him in book and if Keith trashes him it is done?

Maybe I'm taking the question too literally, but why would anyone even think this, as if Mick has to wait until it goes on sale at Books-A-Million like the rest of us. I'm sure someone in Mick's position in life can likely get almost anything he would want months before the general public. It goes without saying that he could obviously see one of his bandmate's books well before it's release.

Posted by: ab ()
Date: October 14, 2010 07:38

Their personal p-ssing contest has already lasted for 30-something years without destroying a nearly 50-year business relationship. So why should a few more shaken drops down Keith's leg get in the way of a good thing?

Posted by: elunsi ()
Date: October 14, 2010 08:22

I think it is a difference if certain things are said in an interview or if they are written down in a book. Mick will be asked what he thinks about the book in the next interviews and then we will hear if starts saying what he really thinks about Keith or things that happened, and how Keith reacts to that, or if Mick will remain silent about that.

Posted by: proudmary ()
Date: October 14, 2010 12:14

elunsi
I think it is a difference if certain things are said in an interview or if they are written down in a book. Mick will be asked what he thinks about the book in the next interviews and then we will hear if starts saying what he really thinks about Keith or things that happened, and how Keith reacts to that, or if Mick will remain silent about that.

Mick, it seems, just doesn't want to pay attention to all bs Keith says about him.More Keith try, less the reaction he gets from Mick - at least in press. Keith onse said something like "I tryed to insult the man, but he has the rhino' hide"

Posted by: jjflash73 ()
Date: October 14, 2010 14:52

Anymore, I really don't think Mick cares what Keith says or does. Keith is a homebody anymore and Ronnie saying he hasn't seen him in over a year proves it.
The book should be fun to read but it is KR version for sure.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1521
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home