Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Stones employees
Posted by: mattty973 ()
Date: October 9, 2010 08:59

How many people must Mick or Keith employee in their day to day life? Do they all have butlers? Is it like "am I being served" tv show? Or are they more down to earth than that? Plus they must have staff who just work for them looking after their holiday homes and such

Re: Stones employees
Posted by: fiftyamp ()
Date: October 9, 2010 09:30

I assume they employ the same amount of domestic help as anyone else with hundreds of millions of pounds in the bank.

Posted by: slewan ()
Date: October 9, 2010 11:39

can you imagine Keith dish-washing? Or Mick cleaning the toilet? They hired Ronnie for such thingsā€¦

Posted by: Gazza ()
Date: October 9, 2010 14:06

mattty973
How many people must Mick or Keith employee in their day to day life? Do they all have butlers? Is it like "am I being served" tv show? Or are they more down to earth than that? Plus they must have staff who just work for them looking after their holiday homes and such

Yes. Tony King is Mr Humphries.

Posted by: Dali ()
Date: October 9, 2010 14:07

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2010-10-09 15:54 by Dali.

Posted by: Cocaine Eyes ()
Date: October 9, 2010 14:47

And Tony Russell is Keith's chauffeur. Didn't one of Keith's maids say that he DOES do some cooking for himself? Maybe I'm dreaming.

Posted by: Green Lady ()
Date: October 9, 2010 15:16

I've seen Keith in an interview say something like: "I wait until the maid's finished cleaning the kitchen, then I go and do some frying and f*ck it all up again"

Anyone got the exact quote?

Posted by: crumbling_mice ()
Date: October 9, 2010 15:25

I read somewhere that Keith likes all the domestic chores, and that when the girls were younger he used to do the school run, take the dog out and the 'garbage'...he cooks shepherds pie that's for sure!

Posted by: Edith Grove ()
Date: October 9, 2010 15:35

Cocaine Eyes
Didn't one of Keith's maids say that he DOES do some cooking for himself?

I think I'd rather work for Keith.

As tight as Mick is, he may not compensate as well if he is signing the checks!

Posted by: Cocaine Eyes ()
Date: October 9, 2010 16:20

Edith Grove
Cocaine Eyes
Didn't one of Keith's maids say that he DOES do some cooking for himself?

I think I'd rather work for Keith.

As tight as Mick is, he may not compensate as well if he is signing the checks!

Indeed! I can't find the exact quote but I think one of the maids said Keith likes to mess the kitchen up by cooking his own eggs, etc. Isn't that eggs in the image here??

Posted by: Bliss ()
Date: October 9, 2010 17:31

One of his daughters described someone named Roy as Keith's best friend; he lives on the estate. I've got a few ideas what his duties might be.

Posted by: tomcat2006 ()
Date: October 11, 2010 00:06

I saw a heavyweight men's fashion mage in WHSmith today (sorry, can't remember the name) and in it Keith reveals the secret to making the perfect shepherd's pie.

Sealed bids please for me to disclose the trick....

Posted by: leftbank ()
Date: October 11, 2010 00:25

The best work might be Mick's personal body guard, who always seems to be at the events, ie. premieres, openings, airports, fashion gigs. But this could also be a pain being on call and travelling at Mick's schedule! The same guy seems to have been in this role for a while..

Posted by: Bliss ()
Date: October 11, 2010 00:58

Alan Dunn has been with Mick since the mid-60s. He started out as a driver and now has quite a senior role, and in fact, is godfather to one of Mick's children.

Posted by: Edith Grove ()
Date: October 11, 2010 01:01

tomcat2006
I saw a heavyweight men's fashion mage in WHSmith today (sorry, can't remember the name) and in it Keith reveals the secret to making the perfect shepherd's pie.

Sealed bids please for me to disclose the trick....

[members.tripod.com]

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1421
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home