Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

OT - Sex Pistols, Def Leppard etc -these guys are awesome
Posted by: hbwriter ()
Date: October 4, 2011 20:26

The new Manraze record is just terrific - Phil Collen, Paul Cook and Simon Laffy - we spent the day last Sunday at the Roxy in LA - I shot some soundcheck video and talked a lot about days gone - (Cook has some just amazing stories)

anyway -

[www.noisecreep.com]

Re: OT - Sex Pistols, Def Leppard etc -these guys are awesome
Posted by: bustedtrousers ()
Date: October 4, 2011 23:11

I can't believe a Sex Pistol is in bed with a Def Leppard. Then again, Paul Cook was just along for the rock n' roll ride, and was never really into any of the finer points of the Johhny Rotten/Punk Rock manifesto against the "aging dinosaurs". Of which, Def Leppard could be considered a stellar modern day example.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2011-10-05 02:56 by bustedtrousers.

Posted by: loog droog ()
Date: October 5, 2011 01:50

Hey, trousers....what is your problem??

Geez, get back on your meds, dude.

Posted by: ROPENI ()
Date: October 5, 2011 02:12

Actually, l think BT wishes he was hbwriter, Man, WTF is your problem, you don't like what he writes don't read it,you are just making an ass of yourself.confused smiley

"No dope smoking no beer sold after 12 o'clock"

Posted by: rocker1 ()
Date: October 5, 2011 02:51

I've always liked Phil Collen. And Def Leppard has always been a guilty pleasure. Actually, I don't know why I should feel so guilty about that.

Ronnie Wood loves 'em...but he sorta loves everybody, I suppose....

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2011-10-05 02:52 by rocker1.

Date: October 5, 2011 03:03

ROPENI
Actually, l think BT wishes he was hbwriter, Man, WTF is your problem, you don't like what he writes don't read it,you are just making an ass of yourself.confused smiley

What's your problem? All I said is it's hard to believe a Sex Pistol is in a band with a member of Def Leppard, but then considering it's Paul Cook, maybe it's not so surprising. I don't think Paul was really into the rhetoric of the Punk movement.

Posted by: ROPENI ()
Date: October 5, 2011 03:12

bustedtrousers
ROPENI

What's your problem? All I said is it's hard to believe a Sex Pistol is in a band with a member of Def Leppard, but then considering it's Paul Cook, maybe it's not so surprising. I don't think Paul was really into the rhetoric of the Punk movement.
Ain't got no problem,you are the one with something up your butt,if you don't like hbwriter articles,don't read them,some of us actually like the stuff and the bands that he writes about,but in your case you seem to have personal vendetta against the man,and its becoming a bore on your part,so man just let it be.That's all.>grinning smiley<
You are a smart ass you just deleted all the shit you wrote before,therefore my answer,well good for ya.

"No dope smoking no beer sold after 12 o'clock"

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2011-10-05 03:18 by ROPENI.

Date: October 5, 2011 04:24

ROPENI
bustedtrousers
ROPENI

Ain't got no problem,you are the one with something up your butt,if you don't like hbwriter articles,don't read them,some of us actually like the stuff and the bands that he writes about,but in your case you seem to have personal vendetta against the man,and its becoming a bore on your part,so man just let it be.That's all.>grinning smiley<
You are a smart ass you just deleted all the shit you wrote before,therefore my answer,well good for ya.
You know, you're right. That's a very good point. So why don't you take your own advice and not read my posts. I have as much right to say what's on my mind as anyone else. If you don't like what I have to say then just ignore my posts.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2011-10-05 09:47 by bustedtrousers.

Posted by: hbwriter ()
Date: October 5, 2011 08:21

ROPENI
bustedtrousers
ROPENI

thanks, brother

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1108
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home