Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Superheavy Sales
Posted by: Lorenz ()
Date: September 16, 2011 11:26

Björnulf, pls feel free to merge this post with the other SuperHeavy threads if necessary.

Just checked at iTunes Germany/Austria and saw SuperHeavy Deluxe is at the Number 1 spot! How is the performance for other countries? Will update in this post if you guys care to send some info in smiling smiley

iTunes Germany/Austria: 1
Amazon.de: 5

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2011-09-16 11:28 by Lorenz.

Re: Superheavy Sales
Posted by: crumbling_mice ()
Date: September 16, 2011 15:13

Pah !

Posted by: Rolling Hansie ()
Date: September 16, 2011 15:31

crumbling_mice
Pah !

LOL, what does that mean ?

-------------------
Keep On Rolling smoking smiley

Posted by: Come On ()
Date: September 16, 2011 15:31

2 1 2 0

Date: September 16, 2011 15:44

Rolling Hansie
crumbling_mice
Pah !

It means, the whole Superheavy thing really annoys me...Jagger should be sorting out one last push with the Stones and THEN looking at stuff like this. While ever people buy this stuff he is just being encouraged to carry on. We all know how he likes to think he is 'current', well if it sells well and he is in the limelight he aint never gonna go back to the Stones. Time waits for no one and it certainly aint waiting for Keith and Ron, so unless Jagger sorts something out soon, I'm afraid the Stones will be no more. All we will have is the distant memories of that last ABB tour which was their worst ever. Sorry, rant over!

Posted by: HighwireC ()
Date: September 16, 2011 15:49

crumbling_mice
Rolling Hansie
crumbling_mice
Pah !

It means, the whole Superheavy thing really annoys me...Jagger should be sorting out one last push with the Stones and THEN looking at stuff like this. While ever people buy this stuff he is just being encouraged to carry on. We all know how he likes to think he is 'current', well if it sells well and he is in the limelight he aint never gonna go back to the Stones. Time waits for no one and it certainly aint waiting for Keith and Ron, so unless Jagger sorts something out soon, I'm afraid the Stones will be no more. All we will have is the distant memories of that last ABB tour which was their worst ever. Sorry, rant over!

Hi Mice,
why do you want another tour which would be even much more worst than ABB, because the boy are getting very very old ...?

Posted by: Rolling Hansie ()
Date: September 16, 2011 15:52

crumbling_mice

Cool, and you can say all that with just one little word "Pah".
I just love the English language.

-------------------
Keep On Rolling smoking smiley

Posted by: Max'sKansasCity ()
Date: September 16, 2011 15:56

_

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2011-09-16 17:00 by Max'sKansasCity.

Date: September 16, 2011 15:56

Rolling Hansie
crumbling_mice

Cool, and you can say all that with just one little word "Pah".
I just love the English language.

That made me laugh Hansie! smileys with beer

Posted by: James Kirk ()
Date: September 16, 2011 16:10

Pre-sales in Amazon in the US seem to be pretty slow. Amazon has been a pretty good indicator of where their albums would bebut in the past. At the moment it is number 151.

Date: September 16, 2011 16:47

James Kirk
Pre-sales in Amazon in the US seem to be pretty slow. Amazon has been a pretty good indicator of where their albums would bebut in the past. At the moment it is number 151.

smileys with beer

Posted by: HighwireC ()
Date: September 16, 2011 17:03

crumbling_mice
James Kirk

smileys with beer

... wait till US sales begin Sept. 20th ...

Posted by: aprilfool ()
Date: September 16, 2011 17:26

Ordered it on Amazon but downloaded before for a listening from a torrent server. OK, some good ideas but this is not my cup of tea. I think it could be a good hit for jagger all around the world. He likes to be under tune sunlights. He prefers to have succes with another band than going back on tour with the stones and doesn't want to have something to do with keith. But he doesn't want to be the man who split the group and for that, he makes the thing which always bored him, looking back to the past and opening the vaults.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1823
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home