Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

CBII, do you remember this fan in Brazil?
Posted by: Carnaby ()
Date: September 26, 2010 03:53

Re: CBII, do you remember this fan in Brazil?
Posted by: carlostones10 ()
Date: September 26, 2010 04:40

?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2010-09-26 04:49 by carlostones10.

Posted by: Dali ()
Date: September 27, 2010 03:31

I remember her, but the question isn't for me. Hahaha.

Porto Alegre is always great! I saw Chuck Berry three times in Porto Alegre and one time in Rio de Janeiro.

In Rio, the audience was quiet. I couldn't sing together and have fun. I tried, but some people were like "Sit down! Shut up and sit down, boy!". Yet the audience was bad, Chuck was great, as usual. I asked him to play Nadine and he did.

On the other hand, in Porto Alegre there's more people like me, who goes to sing together and dance. Chuck is so nice and charismatic. In 2009, I asked him to play Every Day I Have The Blues and he did. The last time I even got the chance to shake his hands.

I hope he will be back next year.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2010-09-27 03:32 by Dali.

Posted by: CBII ()
Date: September 29, 2010 22:49

Carnaby
[goheadon.blogspot.com]

I absolutely remember her. Ida is a really, really big fan of my fathers and very devoted. If I remember correctly, she found me on myspace and started asking questions about our tour of Brazil in 2008. Sure enough, she was at the show in Porto Alegre. Ida is a Wonderful person.

Goheadon is a blog devoted to my dad. The admin has ton's of great interviews, reviews and photo's. I repost a bunch of Peters (the admins) stuff on my dad's facebook page.

CBII

Posted by: Dali ()
Date: October 3, 2010 15:34

Porto Alegre, 06/21/2008.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1549
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home