Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: IORR member tribute LP?
Posted by: NedKelly ()
Date: September 10, 2010 16:08

tomzen
Niklas
71Tele
I have refined my idea. What if we choose a particular Stones album (my preference would be Exile, but that's probably too ambitious) and everyone takes a song. Then we sequence them in the same order as the original album. Maybe too much, but what the heck. Just throwin' it out there...

If Exile is chosen, give me and my band The Crawlin' Kingsnakes All down the line! It's a killer song and we've done it for years.

Hi Niklas, you still have that film and tape from our UAWCPBand gig 30yrs ago??
Good to see you're still rocking!. Would be nice to get together again and listen to some good old Stones music and have a few smileys with beer

"hope you guess my name" winking smiley and that everything is well with you
E.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2010-09-10 16:22 by NedKelly.

Posted by: Niklas ()
Date: September 10, 2010 17:08

tomzen
Niklas
71Tele
I have refined my idea. What if we choose a particular Stones album (my preference would be Exile, but that's probably too ambitious) and everyone takes a song. Then we sequence them in the same order as the original album. Maybe too much, but what the heck. Just throwin' it out there...

If Exile is chosen, give me and my band The Crawlin' Kingsnakes All down the line! It's a killer song and we've done it for years.

Hi Niklas, you still have that film and tape from our UAWCPBand gig 30yrs ago??
Good to see you're still rocking!. Would be nice to get together again and listen to some good old Stones music and have a few smileys with beer

"hope you guess my name" winking smiley and that everything is well with you
E.

I'm in! And I do have the tapes and recordings somewhere.... :-) I even think I actually know where. If you, or anyone else, want to see our Get Yer Ya-Ya's Out concert you can see the whole thing here: [www.craptv.net].
Put some bass on your player and the sound will be reasonably good, although it's not a soundboard recording. great fun though.

Have a good one old friend. smileys with beer

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2010-09-10 17:09 by Niklas.

Posted by: tomzen ()
Date: September 10, 2010 17:37

Cheers! That'll be fun to watch, will sure plug in and enjoy this weekend. Have a good one you too!

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2333
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home