Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: 123Next
Current Page: 1 of 3
Jagger is still hot ...
Posted by: SwayStones ()
Date: May 14, 2011 18:46

Jagger is still hot ..."Sometimes an orgasm is better than being on stage. Sometimes being on stage is better than an orgasm.” - Mick Jagger

OK, I do know Lizzie looks very good but Jagger is so classy & hot smiling smiley
Plus Jagger is a member of the Rolling Stones,Lizzie isn't .tongue sticking out smiley

I am a Frenchie ,as Mick affectionately called them in the Old Grey Whistle Test in 1977 .

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2011-05-16 16:40 by bv.

Re: Jagger is still hot ..."Sometimes an orgasm is better than being on stage. Sometimes being on stage is better than an orgasm.” - Mick Jagger
Date: May 14, 2011 19:10

I am a Frenchie ,as Mick affectionately called them in the Old Grey Whistle Test in 1977 .

Re: Jagger is still hot ..."Sometimes an orgasm is better than being on stage. Sometimes being on stage is better than an orgasm.” - Mick Jagger
Posted by: Come On ()
Date: May 14, 2011 19:12

2 1 2 0

Date: May 14, 2011 19:16

Surely with 64 views ....on this thread someone else has some input? Speak up, lurkersspinning smiley sticking its tongue out

Sway .

Posted by: stonescrow ()
Date: May 14, 2011 19:19

Come On

Hey, who authorized you to post my picture here!spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

Date: May 14, 2011 19:26

stonescrow
Come On

Hey, who authorized you to post my picture here!spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

Date: May 14, 2011 19:38

105 views on May 14, 2011 19:16

Speak up, lurkers

OK, now you can't say I didn't warn you ...

cool smiley

Edited for grammar purposes .

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2011-05-14 19:47 by SwayStones.

Date: May 14, 2011 19:44

Date: May 14, 2011 19:52

Posted by: dead.flowers ()
Date: May 14, 2011 20:00

Yeah, Sway, you're getting lively, go ahead cheering this board a bit up.

Posted by: deadegad ()
Date: May 14, 2011 20:07

Come On
stonescrow
Come On

"Sometimes an orgasm is better than being on stage. Sometimes being on stage is better than an orgasm. and sometimes chewing on someones ear is just as much fun:" Mike Tyson

Posted by: EddieByword ()
Date: May 14, 2011 20:07

Well he'd better not get his ..."A-W-L-r-i-g-h-t !!! How ya doin'?",s... and his... "Darling that was beautiful"s mixed up or he will be in trouble...........cool smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2011-05-14 21:54 by EddieByword.

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: May 14, 2011 21:01

Speak up, lurkers <swaystones>

I wonder how many members on this board are gay. So speak up, jerkers. smiling smiley

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: May 14, 2011 21:57

cool smiley

Posted by: tatters ()
Date: May 14, 2011 23:07

"I'm on the Zoloft to keep from killing y'all"

Posted by: Rolling Hansie ()
Date: May 14, 2011 23:12

Of course Jagger is still hot. We don't need a thread to confirm that smiling smiley

-------------------
Keep On Rolling smoking smiley

Date: May 14, 2011 23:23

Rolling Hansie
Of course Jagger is still hot. We don't need a thread to confirm that smiling smiley

Posted by: Rolling Hansie ()
Date: May 14, 2011 23:26

Oh my SwayStones, that is one hot picture. Absolutely Fabulous

-------------------
Keep On Rolling smoking smiley

Date: May 14, 2011 23:50

Rolling Hansie
Oh my SwayStones, that is one hot picture. Absolutely Fabulous
lol,Rolling Hansie .smiling smiley
But I forgot to tell you that I am going to post earlier Jagger's pics .....

Posted by: crumbling_mice ()
Date: May 15, 2011 00:36

I think Sway is a Jagger stalker! eye rolling smiley

Posted by: Edith Grove ()
Date: May 15, 2011 00:39

I've never really thought of Jagger as "hot" but, hey, it's a crazy world ain't it ?

Date: May 15, 2011 01:36

this is a cool pic on Sir Mick...

2 1 2 0

Posted by: stonescrow ()
Date: May 15, 2011 02:38

Come On
stonescrow
Come On

Eastwood by TKO.

Date: May 15, 2011 03:12

"One morning I woke up and found my favorite pigeon, Julius, had died and I was devastated and was gonna use his crate as my stickball bat to honor him and I left the crate on my stoop and went inside to get something and I returned to see the sanitation man put the crate into the crusher and I rushed him and caught him flush on the temple with a titanic right hand and he was out cold convulsing on the floor like an infantile retard"

Date: May 15, 2011 03:15

That is an actual Mike Tyson quote. So is the one about Zoloft. You can't make this stuff up. You don't HAVE to make it up. The truth is just so damn funny.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2011-05-15 03:49 by tatters.

Posted by: The Sicilian ()
Date: May 15, 2011 03:37

I see this is a chick thread.

Date: May 15, 2011 05:53

The Sicilian

Well, the Mick Jagger circa 1972 in sequined jump suit and blue eye shadow was a handsome chick! A really good looking girl he was.

Posted by: Edith Grove ()
Date: May 15, 2011 06:18

deadegad
The Sicilian

Well, the Mick Jagger circa 1972 in sequined jump suit and blue eye shadow was a handsome chick! A really good looking girl he was.

Was his name "Brenda?"

Date: May 15, 2011 06:42

Edith Grove
deadegad
The Sicilian

Was his name "Brenda?"

I knew a lovely well developed girl named Brenda during puberty so that name will suffice.

Posted by: jaggerzita ()
Date: May 15, 2011 07:10

This is hot.

Goto Page: 123Next
Current Page: 1 of 3

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1219
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home