Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

The Rolling Stones Are Alright!
Posted by: Lynd8 ()
Date: August 7, 2010 23:04

1965?

Re: The Rolling Stones Are Alright!
Posted by: Ringo ()
Date: August 8, 2010 00:16

A great favourite of mine. As far as I remember, it was credited Jagger/Richards on "got LIVE if you want it!", but it's really written by Bo Diddley.

Posted by: NICOS ()
Date: August 8, 2010 00:32

Alway's great to see this one ...never get bored of it ........their enthusiasm is great......that's why they still hit the road

Posted by: Glam Descendant ()
Date: August 8, 2010 01:35

> As far as I remember, it was credited Jagger/Richards on "got LIVE if you want it!"

I don't have it in front of me but I'm pretty sure it had a Nanker Phelge credit.

Posted by: NICOS ()
Date: August 8, 2010 01:42

Well Charlie is right isn't he.............................................Bo Didly

Posted by: Glam Descendant ()
Date: August 8, 2010 01:45

>Well Charlie is right isn't he.............................................Bo Didly

Not sure who Charlie is in this sentence but if he's the guy that posted it was credited to Jagger/Richards he was *not* right.

Posted by: Marie ()
Date: August 8, 2010 04:12

Great version from NME 1964. Also did I Just Want To Make Love To You and Not Fade Away. They got Charlie up to introduce one of the songs, I forget which one. It was funny. Very good live performance.

Posted by: Lynd8 ()
Date: August 8, 2010 05:48

Well, Bo's "I'm Alright" was actually called "I Know I'm Alright" and is a great song too. They did change it a little...

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1401
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home