Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Blondie Chaplin in Regensburg and Erding
Posted by: SiamBlues ()
Date: October 14, 2010 22:38

Hi folks, we continue our small tour with Blondie. He will play on wednsday the 20th october in Regensburg. First, we have some good thai food at theThai Restaurant, after that we walk over to the Liveclub Hinterhaus, just opposite. We call this the RedCockRock Concert & Cuisine. On the 22nd of october Blondie will play in Erding next to Munich at the "Schiassn"-Liveclub. Hope some of you from this fantastic forum will join. I think Blondie will do some tribute to Solomon Burke. Love and peace

Re: Blondie Chaplin in Regensburg and Erding
Posted by: Rolling Hansie ()
Date: October 14, 2010 22:49

Viel Spass

-------------------
Keep On Rolling smoking smiley

Posted by: bam ()
Date: October 14, 2010 22:52

I like Blondie, but this is kinda misleading advertising.

Blondie was a member of the Beach Boys. Everybody knows his relationship to the Stones.

He never was a member with the Byrds, nor did he play with "The Byrds." He played with a group that included former Byrds, but no group without Roger McGuinn is or was "The Byrds."

The Band is tricker, but I guess he played with three of the original members after Robbie Robertson left and Manuel died.

Posted by: crumbling_mice ()
Date: October 14, 2010 23:29

I also think to bill him as ' the man behind the stones' is a little misleading. Ok, he's behind them in the sense of being a backing singer, but it stops there! Still, I suppose he's got to make a living.

Posted by: Lorenz ()
Date: October 14, 2010 23:53

what does it mean, "seines Backrounds"?

Posted by: SiamBlues ()
Date: October 15, 2010 00:26

Ok, sorry for some misunderstanding. I just think, right now it s also important, that some stones-members from front or from the backing are on the road, to keep the flame burning, until another big bang might happen. I also will do a tour with Saint Jude from London. Adam Greene from SJ will be on stage on the 19th with Ron. Ronnie joined some Saint Jude-gigs at the 100 Club. Watch this Band. They will play on 24th of november in Regensburg "theThai" + Hinterhaus Liveclub // 25.11. in Landshut (Wintergarten) // 26.11. in Erding -next to Munich- (Wintergarten) // 27.11. in Dresden (Tante Ju). Ronnie loves this band as Chris Kimsey is producing them. Jimmy Page was around the audience and they sound a little bit Faces with a modern Janis Joplin. Adam with Frontgirl Lynne Jackaman gives you the maximum Rock n Roll.Rolling Stones producer Chris Kimsey did a very good job with their album "Diary of a soul friend". Ron plays on "Garden of Eden".
Watch them.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1659
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home