Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2
Filth fron the Stones
Posted by: CupofLove ()
Date: August 15, 2010 19:03

Okay so I was looking at video and the sight of mick and ronnie not only disturb me but also disgust me greatly...It seems that no matter what videos or dvds or even short clips of the Stones live...mick and woody are this way while Keith is in his own world...not complaining...just saying...do any of you have any clips or comments of the STONES live...that have disgusted or just made you wonder why the Hell they would do something like that on stage?

Here is my video:

yes granted you have to take the song into accont when looking at the actions but still...any comments or other clips please share

"The Sunshine Bores The Daylights Out Of Me"

Re: Filth fron the Stones
Posted by: 71Tele ()
Date: August 15, 2010 19:08

If "filth" is your concern, perhaps the Stones aren't the band for you.

Posted by: ROPENI ()
Date: August 15, 2010 19:12

CupofLove
Okay so I was looking at video and the sight of mick and ronnie not only disturb me but also disgust me greatly...It seems that no matter what videos or dvds or even short clips of the Stones live...mick and woody are this way while Keith is in his own world...not complaining...just saying...do any of you have any clips or comments of the STONES live...that have disgusted or just made you wonder why the Hell they would do something like that on stage?

Here is my video:

yes granted you have to take the song into accont when looking at the actions but still...any comments or other clips please share

What the hell??????

"No dope smoking no beer sold after 12 o'clock"

Posted by: stones_serb ()
Date: August 15, 2010 19:18

Could you please elaborate on what you find so repugnant about this video?They seem fine to me, just having fun on stage, enjoying themselves.

Date: August 15, 2010 19:19

Never once did I say that filth was a problem...I find it entertaing none the less but why do chrlie and keith seperate themselves from

Posted by: bernardanderson ()
Date: August 15, 2010 19:23

what are you talking about?

Posted by: 71Tele ()
Date: August 15, 2010 19:27

ROPENI
CupofLove

Here is my video:

What the hell??????

Sounds like if this disgusts you you shouldn't see the clip from Saturday Night Live where Mick lick's Ronnie's face.

Date: August 15, 2010 19:35

Cupoflove,this video may be more of your liking,

Posted by: Edith Grove ()
Date: August 15, 2010 19:38

Perhaps a boy band would be a better choice.

Posted by: tumblingdice ()
Date: August 15, 2010 20:54

As 71 Tele said, you may want to avoid the SNL performance at all costs then. Because if this disgusts you then that one would probably give you a heart attack, stroke or a conniption at the very least.
Might I suggest some Everly Brothers for you instead?

Date: August 15, 2010 21:56

I don't see anything wrong here. Mick & Ronnie were just having fun, is Keith supposed to tell them off for that or something? confused smiley

I've seen the SNL one and thought it was hilarious. I do agree with the above members, maybe something a bit lighter instead?

Posted by: punkfloyd ()
Date: August 15, 2010 22:09

TROLL

Posted by: MKjan ()
Date: August 15, 2010 22:18

CupofLove

Here is my video:

Just another great clip of a great band doing a great song, thanks for posting.

Posted by: Marhsall ()
Date: August 15, 2010 23:15

Oh jeeeezzz....... I stopped listening to "@#$%& Blues" to read this!?!?!?! lol

"Well my heavy throbbers itchin' just to lay a solid rhythm down"

Posted by: mickscarey ()
Date: August 15, 2010 23:37

How about "Sweet neocon"?

Date: August 15, 2010 23:44

mickscarey, just curious, why do you hate "sweet neocon" so much? is it because it's a song that bashes dubya and his cronies?

Date: August 15, 2010 23:45

why are you curious?

Date: August 16, 2010 00:31

wow.
just, wow.

Date: August 16, 2010 00:40

mickscarey
You call yourself a Christian
I think that you're a hypocrite
You say you are a patriot
I think that you're a crock of shit (GREAT lyrics!!!)

...meanwhile down in the part of NYC where I live the lovely Obama once again professes his undying love of everything Muslim by backing the proposed Mosque in the shadows of the World Trade Center....

Date: August 16, 2010 00:43

bernardanderson
wow.
just, wow.[/quote\
Wow indeed friend! I almost feel I have a groupie following me around on this site -- in the form of bernard! -- Cool. Thank you for making me feel so important! Good to have a friend/groupie!!!

Date: August 16, 2010 00:49

no problem, sexy mickscarey! every great philosopher and thinker should have their words on display at the top of the highest mountain for everyone to see. you can count on me to bump every thread you post in!

Date: August 16, 2010 00:56

mickscarey
You call yourself a Christian
I think that you're a hypocrite
You say you are a patriot
I think that you're a crock of shit (GREAT lyrics!!!)

...meanwhile down in the part of NYC where I live the lovely Obama once again professes his undying love of everything Muslim by backing the proposed Mosque in the shadows of the World Trade Center....

Too much Fox News may harm your intellect winking smiley

Date: August 16, 2010 01:11

Yet ANOTHER "follower" (No-bama Kook-Aid for sale!)

Posted by: melillo ()
Date: August 16, 2010 01:27

CupofLove

Here is my video:

yes granted you have to take the song into accont when looking at the actions but still...any comments or other clips please share[/quote

mick just being his usual shocking 70s self

Date: August 16, 2010 01:32

Date: August 16, 2010 01:45

Yes. bernard the best

Date: August 16, 2010 01:56

Okay, just a little side bit of info you should know..Star Star is one of my top favorite songs..and apparently you did not understand the post....I have no issue with the filth so lets get past that point... My point is that Keith and Charlie are the only two that seem to keep the rock and roll image on the stage while yet Ronnie keeps is image of a drunk and mick keeps his oh so swauve moves alive on the stage..Now lets try this post again have you ever watched the Stones in been like what the Hell were they thinking..I enjoy seeing the crazy Spontaneous fun these guys can cook up on the stage and I was wondering if any of the "REAL STONES" fan could share these clips....

"The Sunshine Bores The Daylights Out Of Me"

Date: August 16, 2010 02:05

do not upset bernard

Date: August 16, 2010 02:10

CupofLove
I enjoy seeing the crazy Spontaneous fun these guys can cook up on the stage and I was wondering if any of the "REAL STONES" fan could share these clips....

You know what I really like are those clips from the 70s when Mick would shove Ronnie & Bill around on stage, sometimes coming close to knocking them off their feet!

I wonder if any of these clips are still on YouTube, or have they all "gone away" with the recent purging of Stones clips on YT?

I wouldn't know how to search for one of these clips unless you know a particular song or show I'm talking about.

Posted by: melillo ()
Date: August 16, 2010 02:19

yeah like that Tucson 78 clip where mick actually punches ronnie in the face

Goto Page: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1306
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home