Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Organized Criminals getting into the Lucrative Stone Trade
Posted by: colonial ()
Date: October 5, 2010 14:21

In the last twelve months New Zealand organized criminals had been buying up hundreds of AC/DC and U2 concert tickets and had been using them in their last minute deal making.Just like the last Stones tour..local criminals are planning on doing the same thing again by putting their money together and buying up Stones tickets.One known criminal has said when a few Rolling Stones tickets is put on the table its enough to seal any deal..especially a few days out from the concert.

Re: Organized Criminals getting into the Lucrative Stone Trade
Posted by: paulywaul ()
Date: October 5, 2010 14:47

colonial
In the last twelve months New Zealand organized criminals had been buying up hundreds of AC/DC and U2 concert tickets and had been using them in their last minute deal making.Just like the last Stones tour..local criminals are planning on doing the same thing again by putting their money together and buying up Stones tickets.One known criminal has said when a few Rolling Stones tickets is put on the table its enough to seal any deal..especially a few days out from the concert.

What sort of "deal" ? Don't follow you. Gangs (networks of scalpers) buying up large numbers of tickets has been going on for years, what specifically are these "deals" you're referring to ?

[ I want to shout, but I can hardly speak ]

Date: October 5, 2010 15:10

paulywaul
colonial

What sort of "deal" ? Don't follow you. Gangs (networks of scalpers) buying up large numbers of tickets has been going on for years, what specifically are these "deals" you're referring to ?

paulywaul..Bikie Gangs..And what sort of Deals?..Well its not the sort of things ya' like to ask them.But ya' can imagine...ya' know what I mean.

Posted by: paulywaul ()
Date: October 5, 2010 17:17

colonial
paulywaul
colonial

paulywaul..Bikie Gangs..And what sort of Deals?..Well its not the sort of things ya' like to ask them.But ya' can imagine...ya' know what I mean.

Well lets just say that I'm fresh out of imagination at the moment, so no ... I don't know what you mean actually. Can you please explain what you meant by:

<<< In the last twelve months New Zealand organized criminals had been buying up hundreds of AC/DC and U2 concert tickets and had been using them in their last minute deal making >>>

[ I want to shout, but I can hardly speak ]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2010-10-05 17:30 by paulywaul.

Posted by: windmelody ()
Date: October 5, 2010 17:19

"A well known criminal said". Funny.

Date: October 5, 2010 17:27

windmelody
"A well known criminal said". Funny.

"One known criminal", actually.
Not that hilarious... winking smiley

["I can hear the Bullfrog calling me..."]

Date: October 5, 2010 20:26

paulywaul
colonial
paulywaul
colonial

Well lets just say that I'm fresh out of imagination at the moment, so no ... I don't know what you mean actually. Can you please explain what you meant by:

<<< In the last twelve months New Zealand organized criminals had been buying up hundreds of AC/DC and U2 concert tickets and had been using them in their last minute deal making >>>

paulywaul..Think about it..smoking smiley

Posted by: leteyer ()
Date: October 5, 2010 21:18

U2 gigs in NZ were announced just a few weeks ago.

Posted by: TooTough ()
Date: October 5, 2010 21:20

"A well known criminal said"

Must be Michael Cohl

Posted by: Harm ()
Date: October 5, 2010 22:04

I don't have a clue either Colonial

Posted by: Edith Grove ()
Date: October 5, 2010 22:38

Cat crap might be a better trade to get into:

Date: October 5, 2010 22:40

What they're doing is buying hundreds of Stones concert tickets and holding them back to a few weeks or even days before the concert..when the concert is sold out.And including a few Stones tickets when they're trying to pull off a deal..just doing a bit of trading..buying and selling stuff.Stones tickets are very popular in their poker games also.

Date: October 5, 2010 22:40

What they're doing is buying hundreds of Stones concert tickets and holding them back to a few weeks or even days before the concert when the are usually sold out.And including a few Stones tickets in their deals they're trying to pull off..just doing a bit of trading..buying and selling stuff.Stones tickets are popular in their poker games also

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1762
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home