Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

"L'EXPRESS" magazine 1975 "Ange et Démon" for Swaystones , dcba and maybe some others frenchies
Posted by: Honestman ()
Date: October 5, 2010 21:42

HMN

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 2016-09-18 12:59 by Honestman.

Re: "L'EXPRESS" magazine 1975 "Ange et Démon" for Swaystones , dcba and maybe some others frenchies
Posted by: CindyC ()
Date: October 5, 2010 22:04

I bet the Brian Jones fans aren't too pleased with this subtitle. If memory serves, he formed the band.

"En 1962, deux copains amateurs de blues se retrouvent a Londres par hasard: c'est la naissance des Rolling Stones."

I'm at work, so i can't check, but aren't all of those photos from the David Dalton First Twenty Years book? For example, the lady with the cone breast (not sure why that photo made it's way into this article).

Re: "L'EXPRESS" magazine 1975 "Ange et Démon" for Swaystones , dcba and maybe some others frenchies
Posted by: dcba ()
Date: October 5, 2010 22:05

Ben merci! Adler qui a longtemps animé une émission de jazz sur la 6.

Posted by: SwayStones ()
Date: October 5, 2010 22:23

Many many thanks Honestman !
I can't tell you how much I am pleased tonight ...kinda of chemical reaction .

It feels soooo good to see this again,35 years later , like the " madeleine de Proust" .I am the Pavlov 's dog ..spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

Btw, do you remember how hard you tried to find a pic of Jagger I asked for many months ago ? You tried hard and here it it ( see my thread called " Looking for a Mick Jagger poster )
I still wonder where is this great picture of Mick that I hunged on my bedroom door ,above my bed ,when I was 14....

I am a Frenchie ,as Mick affectionately called them in the Old Grey Whistle Test in 1977 .

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2010-10-05 22:23 by SwayStones.

Date: October 5, 2010 22:23

CindyC
I bet the Brian Jones fans aren't too pleased with this subtitle. If memory serves, he formed the band.

"En 1962, deux copains amateurs de blues se retrouvent a Londres par hasard: c'est la naissance des Rolling Stones."

I'm at work, so i can't check, but aren't all of those photos from the David Dalton First Twenty Years book? For example, the lady with the cone breast (not sure why that photo made it's way into this article).

There's more mistakes, Keith written Kith,and so on...
For your information, l'EXPRESS wasn't and still isn't a rock magazine, it's an economic and business magazine. So obviously, there was some big mistakes.
To say after that the Brian JONES fans won't be pleased with this subtitle, I'm
amazed eye rolling smiley
We've been used to the mistakes with the STONES, on the records, in the books and in the magazines...so it's another mistake to add... that's all!

HMN

Date: October 5, 2010 22:24

Honestman
For your information, l'EXPRESS wasn't and still isn't a rock magazine, it's an economic and business magazine. !

" Economie,le plan de relance "lol ,rien n'a changé .>grinning smiley<

Posted by: stateofshock ()
Date: October 5, 2010 22:32

I suppose it would be pointless to ask if someone could translate? smiling smiley

"What I'm doing is a sexual thing. I dance and all dancing is a replacement for sex". - Mick Jagger

Date: October 5, 2010 22:34

SwayStones

" Economie,le plan de relance "lol ,rien n'a changé .>grinning smiley<

Non tu crois ???
A propos de bourdes, d'ailleurs, regarde bien la photo de Terry O'Neill datée de 1967
>grinning smiley<hot smiley

HMN

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2010-10-05 22:35 by Honestman.

Date: October 5, 2010 22:40

stateofshock
I suppose it would be pointless to ask if someone could translate? smiling smiley

Many quotes from A.Scaduto's book ,but many mistaken informations on the "L'Express " ' translation .

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1090
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home