Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: Rolling Stones - Who has aged the worst?
Posted by: mickschix ()
Date: July 23, 2010 00:53

Keith looks worn, Ronnie looks like a shrunken prune, Charlie looks damn GOOD, and Mick looks fine all the time....except at his Dad's funeral. That photo breaks my heart.

Posted by: shortfatfanny ()
Date: July 23, 2010 01:03

Posted by: Elmo Lewis ()
Date: July 23, 2010 01:23

ohnonotyouagain
Silver Dagger
Rocky Dijon
I disagree, I think Brian today looks worse than Keith today.

He always had trouble composing.....but not decomposing.

that's the funniest thing I've heard all day

Me too. Good to have ya back, ohno.

"No Anchovies, Please"

Posted by: treaclefingers ()
Date: July 23, 2010 02:08

Anita sadly....

Time'll tear down a building, or destroy, a woman's face.

Posted by: Midnight Toker ()
Date: July 23, 2010 02:20

Most men pushing 70 look like crap and cannot last 10 minutes on an bicycle ride. The Stones are still awesome. Rock and roll ain't no beauty show.

Posted by: skipstone ()
Date: July 23, 2010 02:22

If Mick was to stop dyeing his hair I bet you'd say he looks like dogshit.

Posted by: JodyBlue ()
Date: July 23, 2010 03:40

bernardanderson
if the stones today looked the way they did in their 20s and 30s i would be terrified. they look fine these days. aging is natural. some progress more than others. no big deal. they're accepting it rather than surgically attempting to remain youthful in appearance. good for them.

Exactly. What's the deal with physical looks? It happens to everybody if they stick around long enough.

Date: July 23, 2010 03:59

Brian, deffo. After that, Keith. He looks & sounds like death. At least Mick takes care of himself (always has done).

"The wonder of Jimi Hendrix was that he could stand up at all he was so pumped full of drugs." Patsy, Patsy Stone

Posted by: pdw ()
Date: July 23, 2010 04:22

I want to know how they all stay so thin. How can Keith drink all that booze and not have a huge gut? What does Mick eat every day? Three pieces of lettuce? Bet he never ate a Big Mac with fries. I think they should write a Rolling Stones Diet Book. I'd buy it!!

Posted by: Max'sKansasCity ()
Date: July 23, 2010 07:26

pdw
I want to know how they all stay so thin. How can Keith drink all that booze and not have a huge gut? What does Mick eat every day? Three pieces of lettuce? Bet he never ate a Big Mac with fries. I think they should write a Rolling Stones Diet Book. I'd buy it!!

Look up a thread somehwere on here. It was written by a private stewardess who worked with them their plane during one of the tours. She talked about how careful Mick was about what he ingested. To stay skinny one must be careful about what one eats.....I got hungry just reading how little Mick ate .....and that is how I am in the shape I am in ...... hmmmmmmm.... speaking of food ... where is that cheesburger? I know I left it around here somehweretongue sticking out smiley

Posted by: voodoocat ()
Date: July 23, 2010 08:35

Keith and Ronnie look the worst. Keith much more so, I thnik, becuase we all have the iconic images of him circa 72 in our mind when he was the quintessetial, romantic, charismatic R-N-R figure.Mick doesnt look great but he pulls it off- diet, exercise, plastic surgery?, and self depreciation- let him age somewhat gracefully. Hands down, the real winner is charlie. Since around '75 he cut his hair short and took to wearing the 3 piece English suits. It's a look that fits him and he wears it well.

Posted by: susannewortmann ()
Date: July 23, 2010 11:58

Silver Dagger
Brian has aged the best - as he'll always be remembered as that flaxen haired pin up boy that he was. With the odd few photos towards the end he'll always be the quintessential 60s pop star.

I'm afraid Brian did not "age THAT well", ha ha ha ha ha! And uh did any of you guys see Bill up close recently...well, I did. It wasn't funny. He is truely, with all due respect, an old man!

Posted by: crawdaddy ()
Date: July 23, 2010 12:04

I get the feeling that Mick takes more care about his body than the other Stones.To most people food and drink are pleasures of life and a real enjoyment.I know a few people who eat and drink as if it is just fuel to keep you going.Not much pleasure in it.I get the feeling Mick may be that type of person.Maybe not! Mick Taylor is not looking bad although a bit chubby which may be due to medication or lack of exercise.Still has a great head of probably undyed hair and a wrinkle free face.They all look pretty damned good I reckon. >grinning smiley<

Posted by: Adrian-L ()
Date: July 23, 2010 20:53

Silver Dagger
Gazza
Dick Taylor.

Dick has certainly wilted. >grinning smiley<

he plays better than the rest of them, though.

Posted by: letitloose ()
Date: July 23, 2010 21:00

mtaylor
Here Mick J looks old - imagine him without coloring his hair...

If that is a photo of him at his fathers funeral then shame on you for sticking it up here for a discussion about how he looks.

Maybe we should stick a photo of you up at a family funeral and dissect your appearance.

Posted by: mckalk ()
Date: July 24, 2010 00:03

Charlie gets my vote for best by a long shot because he looks like man his age is supposed to look like and a very elegant dresser. Mick J is starting to look a little off with the long colored hair. I guess Keith has aged the worst, but I think he had a hell of a good time doing so.

Posted by: Midnight Toker ()
Date: July 24, 2010 00:40

I have met them and been up close in 2006. Ronnie looked great as well as Charlie. Mick looked cool and dapper. Keith looked like a pirate and his skin looked gray, almost zombie and mummy like. They were all very cool and quite friendly. They could have easly brushed me off but did not.

Posted by: baxlap ()
Date: July 24, 2010 07:41

Keith's mug looks like the dirt on a desert baseball infield in mid-summer, all dry and cracked up.

Posted by: Big Al ()
Date: July 24, 2010 09:24

letitloose
If that is a photo of him at his fathers funeral then shame on you for sticking it up here for a discussion about how he looks.

Maybe we should stick a photo of you up at a family funeral and dissect your appearance.

Err, no. Shame on you for presuming it was intentional.

Posted by: mickschix ()
Date: July 25, 2010 01:52

I was lucky enough to watch Mick eat lunch in Montreal at the hotel restaurant in the Westin...and he eats A LOT! Pasta, bread, bottled Evian, white wine..and salad! Long story, and yes, I did meet him after he ate...I was polite and waited for a long time for the right time to intrude. He also loves salmon and eats plenty of greens.The water is a big part of his good health.

Posted by: Markdog ()
Date: July 25, 2010 02:34

no wonder Keith aged the worst look at that homely b*stard. smiling smiley

Posted by: Adrian-L ()
Date: July 25, 2010 21:05

Ronnie....clearly

Posted by: stones77 ()
Date: July 26, 2010 01:48

at least they've aged

Date: July 26, 2010 02:47

Adrian-L
Ronnie....clearly

Ha ha! Not that impersonater again!

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1974
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home