Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous1234
Current Page: 4 of 4
Re: How many of us will go and see the stones on their next tour?
Posted by: RobertJohnson ()
Date: August 15, 2010 22:15

I will, nothing more and nothing less ...

Posted by: pgarof ()
Date: August 15, 2010 22:21

tatters
I think I would rather see the Faces. I've never seen the Faces. I've seen the Stones. Faces tickets will be cheaper, and I won't need binoculars to see them.

But the Faces are not The Stones!

Posted by: hoopsmccann ()
Date: August 15, 2010 22:49

I will be there with bells on!

I've been a Stones fan since the late 90s but it wasn't until I turned 18 in 2002 that I really became a hardcore fan. I'm from Cork, Ireland. When they came to Dublin for the Licks tour, the concert clashed with my final school exams.. then in 2007 for ABB Tour I had a Gold Circle ticket for Keiths side of the stage. The day before The concert in Slane I got a severe Kidney infection. I was on anti-biotics for 6 months after. I tried to get in the car to travel to the concert. But I only lasted a few miles down the road and the pain was too much. The ticket is here, UNUSED on my wall.

So, now, I'm 26 & I have still never experienced a Stones concert. Only just the DVDs, CDs & Bootlegs... i thought for a while fate was telling me "don't go see them.. they'll never be as good in real life as in your imagination"

I don't care what they do on the next tour or how they do it. I don't care if I have to fly to the other side of the world.. I just want to see the Stones live once and for all!!!!

P.S...If any of The Stones' management are looking at this.. tell them to get their S**T together and get on the road already!!!

Posted by: Altefutze ()
Date: August 16, 2010 03:18

I will plan to see as many shows as possible. I will also comit to the following.

* I will sit in the first 6 roes in US with an actual chair.

* I will be on the right (Keith) side

* I will travel early enough to attempt to engage Shelley Lazare or other tour people that can get me behind the scens

* I will attend at least one showin three or more hemisphere's

* I will pay what ever it takes

* I will not pee and moan if keith misses a lick on the Telecaster. He has the earned right!

Posted by: Gazza ()
Date: August 16, 2010 03:23

bv
Gazza
pgarof
bv
I will. If nobody cares then they will scale down to club shows so that would be great, less pressure for tickets...

If they did a theatre tour or club tour thay would be sold out in seconds with hundreds of people queing on the streets just like in the sixties

Why would hundreds of people queue for a show thats going to be sold out in a few seconds? Pretty much no one but the first two or three people would have a chance.

Why does people pay for a lottery ticket? The chance of getting struck by lighting is bigger than winning the lottery.

I dont see the comparison. If a thousand tickets are on sale for a club show at 2 people at a time, thats the first 500 people only who are going to get lucky. If the show goes on sale online at the same time its going to be sold out in about 30 seconds. Anyone whos queueing for a ticket and isnt in the first 3-4 in line isnt going to have a prayer. So why bother?

Posted by: custom55 ()
Date: August 16, 2010 03:38

I will see as many shows as possible. ABB tour I saw 13 shows.

Posted by: Ladykiller ()
Date: August 16, 2010 03:50

I will see The Rolling Stones on their next tour again, because they are the greatest live act in the world!!!!

Posted by: pgarof ()
Date: August 16, 2010 15:43

Gazza
bv
Gazza
pgarof
bv
I will. If nobody cares then they will scale down to club shows so that would be great, less pressure for tickets...

If they did a theatre tour or club tour thay would be sold out in seconds with hundreds of people queing on the streets just like in the sixties

Why would hundreds of people queue for a show thats going to be sold out in a few seconds? Pretty much no one but the first two or three people would have a chance.

Why does people pay for a lottery ticket? The chance of getting struck by lighting is bigger than winning the lottery.

I dont see the comparison. If a thousand tickets are on sale for a club show at 2 people at a time, thats the first 500 people only who are going to get lucky. If the show goes on sale online at the same time its going to be sold out in about 30 seconds. Anyone whos queueing for a ticket and isnt in the first 3-4 in line isnt going to have a prayer. So why bother?

Of course if they go online they will sell in seconds but maybe, just maybe they may put them on sale at the door, who knows?

Goto Page: Previous1234
Current Page: 4 of 4

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1633
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home