Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Stones on Jay Leno ??? Not really...
Posted by: tipps ()
Date: May 14, 2010 18:45

Has Jay Leno picked up Mick, Charlie & Keith yet for his show?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2010-05-15 00:16 by bv.

Re: Stones on Jay Leno
Posted by: skipstone ()
Date: May 14, 2010 18:46

No. He never will either.

Posted by: Natlanta ()
Date: May 14, 2010 18:48

imo leno nor letterman are funny anymore - they should be on the show so less space gets wasted.

Posted by: Amused ()
Date: May 14, 2010 18:51

Letterman's funny as hell for me although I watch only best episodes on the net - not an American citizen smiling smiley

Posted by: sweetcharmedlife ()
Date: May 14, 2010 18:53

Leno blows.

"It's just some friends of mine and they're busting down the door"

Posted by: ghostryder13 ()
Date: May 14, 2010 18:58

all of those late night guys should be locked in a room and watch johnny carson reruns to learn how it's done

Posted by: DaveG ()
Date: May 14, 2010 20:54

Absolutely, ghostryder13, Johnny was the best and set the template for everyone else. On youtube, watch the segment with Bob Hope, Dean Martin, and George Gobel. Some of the funniest stuff ever! They're all smoking and drinking and having a good time. Neither Leno nor Letterman come close.

Posted by: Beelyboy ()
Date: May 14, 2010 22:03

wanna stand up for letterman. always have liked him. he's just perfectly cynical and oddball. love the dave. when he had Late Show on nbc it was often (early on) as brilliant as Kovacs or anything ever televised. i really love and respect what letterman has done as an influence on the entire comedy scene, and tv comedy scene....jay seems to be the anti-carson; horribly generic and always stepping on people's shit trying to get one more feeble high pitched girly shriek of lame joke out of himself at the expense of the guest. no grace zone around jay. and he's not funny to me. at one time one of the best stand ups ever tho. the tv thing not his thing depsite the millions in contracts and the presence that just won't go away.
conan is missed. he works in the tradition of early Dave and is totally nutz but funny and lovable.

Posted by: treaclefingers ()
Date: May 14, 2010 22:12

Beelyboy
wanna stand up for letterman. always have liked him. he's just perfectly cynical and oddball. love the dave. when he had Late Show on nbc it was often (early on) as brilliant as Kovacs or anything ever televised. i really love and respect what letterman has done as an influence on the entire comedy scene, and tv comedy scene....jay seems to be the anti-carson; horribly generic and always stepping on people's shit trying to get one more feeble high pitched girly shriek of lame joke out of himself at the expense of the guest. no grace zone around jay. and he's not funny to me. at one time one of the best stand ups ever tho. the tv thing not his thing depsite the millions in contracts and the presence that just won't go away.
conan is missed. he works in the tradition of early Dave and is totally nutz but funny and lovable.
smileys with beer

Posted by: vancouver ()
Date: May 14, 2010 22:19

i miss conan..

Posted by: doubledoor ()
Date: May 14, 2010 22:29

What Beely said

Posted by: treaclefingers ()
Date: May 14, 2010 23:05

vancouver
i miss conan..
I do as well...and I'm also from Vancouver, AND, I missed Conan when he was in Vancouver last month BUT I scored row 11 Seinfeld tickets in August.

Posted by: msw2525 ()
Date: May 14, 2010 23:46

leno sucks balls, conan november 2010

Posted by: marvpeck ()
Date: May 14, 2010 23:53

How about this ...
Stones do Letterman,
Just Charlie, Keith and Mick, since Woody seems laid up.
Paul on keyboards and Will Lee on bass.

Give 'em the whole damn hour!

Marv Peck

Y'all remember that rubber legged boy

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1630
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home