Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

WOW, am facebook friends with a Stone!
Posted by: DrPete ()
Date: March 1, 2010 17:01

"Bill Wyman has confirmed me as a friend" is a mail heading that I smile everytime I see it. Need to check if he plays Farmville, LOL...

Re: WOW, am facebook friends with a Stone!
Posted by: hot stuff ()
Date: March 1, 2010 17:16

Thats cool but i know his son Steve does most of that type of thing..like taking care of his web site, etc...I kind of think Bill is like the other stones not really into that type of thing...
His son and i used to email a lot years ago....I haven't talked to him in years...

Date: March 1, 2010 17:22

Yes I ordered an autographed cd from Bill's website and Steve included a nice note. Its great knowing how fan friendly some people are!

Posted by: CindyC ()
Date: March 1, 2010 20:09

DrPete
Yes I ordered an autographed cd from Bill's website and Steve included a nice note. Its great knowing how fan friendly some people are!

Let's hope he doesn't turn out like Ted Williams' son - making his dad sign autographs for cash on his deathbed. Karma got that guy back quickly though.

Date: March 1, 2010 20:50

Well Williams son had his cash cow die and Bill's son would have royalty checks from all the Stones Vaults reissues (Altamont/NY69/Texas 78 dvds and cds of complete Mocambo/Stus tribute/ and all the sbs that have been recorded). Sadly, being 44, I probably won't live to see this.....

Posted by: Rocky Dijon ()
Date: March 1, 2010 20:58

Don't feel bad, Steven will be 50 next year.

Posted by: Gazza ()
Date: March 1, 2010 21:10

DrPete
"Bill Wyman has confirmed me as a friend" is a mail heading that I smile everytime I see it. Need to check if he plays Farmville, LOL...

How do you imagine people feel when they get the message that "Brian Jones has added you as a friend" ?

Posted by: jamesfdouglas ()
Date: March 1, 2010 21:22

Gazza
DrPete

How do you imagine people feel when they get the message that "Brian Jones has added you as a friend" ?

They'd probably make a call...

[thepowergoats.com]

Posted by: Stargroves ()
Date: March 1, 2010 22:26

I'm Ronnie's friend on Facebook.

I'm also pretty gullible smiling smiley

Posted by: little queenie ()
Date: March 2, 2010 11:20

but ronnie won't confirm me! still! what's up with that?? makes me think that maybe it is him! winking smiley

drpete - you should friend me. just do a search for my email.

Posted by: Stargroves ()
Date: March 2, 2010 18:58

Oh, "Ronnie" has seen the photo of you with the real deal LQ, he knows you'd spot him as an imitation smiling smiley

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1496
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home