Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2
Wait For Official News
Posted by: skipstone ()
Date: January 4, 2010 00:57

All of this Ronnie Wood gossip and the Stones kicking him out blah blah blah - it's got to stop.

Speculation is doing nothing. Well, it is making more and more worthless threads.

Wait for official word from The Rolling Stones on what's going on. No news means nothing is going on. No tour, nobody's kicked out, quit or has been replaced, no producer hired for a new record, no recording for a new record - NOTHING.

Re: Wait For Official News
Posted by: 71Tele ()
Date: January 4, 2010 01:01

skipstone
All of this Ronnie Wood gossip and the Stones kicking him out blah blah blah - it's got to stop.

Speculation is doing nothing. Well, it is making more and more worthless threads.

Wait for official word from The Rolling Stones on what's going on. No news means nothing is going on. No tour, nobody's kicked out, quit or has been replaced, no producer hired for a new record, no recording for a new record - NOTHING.

The most wisdom I have seen here on these subjects in some time.

Posted by: cc ()
Date: January 4, 2010 01:12

yeah, instead of posts that speculate on what might happen, we should have posts that say, don't post. Good idea.

Posted by: tatters ()
Date: January 4, 2010 01:15

71Tele
skipstone

The most wisdom I have seen here on these subjects in some time.

Not really. If we followed skippers advice we'd go years at a time with nothing to talk about.

Posted by: Gazza ()
Date: January 4, 2010 01:19

Nothing wrong with discussing rumours, but posting the same rumour (or a supposed 'update') on a new thread when it would take all of two seconds to realise that there are numerous threads already on the same subject suggests a serious outbreak of ADD.

Posted by: Elliott ()
Date: January 4, 2010 01:19

Yes skipstone !

IORR forum is the best bla,bla forum

Posted by: Koen ()
Date: January 4, 2010 02:07

cc
yeah, instead of posts that speculate on what might happen, we should have posts that say, don't post. Good idea.

thumbs upthumbs upthumbs up

Date: January 4, 2010 02:12

There was a time when someone talked about how many OT threads there were. Are the Ronnie posts coming close to that? It is a bunch of blah blah blah blah.

Now go specublahate!

Posted by: drummer_dude ()
Date: January 4, 2010 02:16

Agreed with skipstone's thread. We got to be patient and wait till the official news is out is correct.

drummer_dude

Posted by: shortfatfanny ()
Date: January 4, 2010 02:17

I´ve tried....

[www.iorr.org]

....and some took it serious...

Posted by: From4tilLate ()
Date: January 4, 2010 02:23

I think the whole notion of another tour is in itself a completely unfounded rumor, which makes any other rumors moot.

Posted by: paulywaul ()
Date: January 4, 2010 02:26

skipstone

OK ... but meanwhile, have you heard that Keith is leaving the band ? Yes it's true, he's thrown in the towel.

"There's only so much I can stand", he is quoted as saying. "That Mick Jagger, he's always doing f***ing push-ups instead of helping me out with my pentatonic scales, well now he's drunk one diet coke too many. That's it, I've had enough".

Jagger meanwhile has been in contact with Andrew Ridgely as a possible replacement for Keith Richards. "I always DID like those early WHAM tunes", he told the Guardian newspaper. "Andrew would be ideal".

Posted by: Mr Jimmy ()
Date: January 4, 2010 02:34

Woah Paul, what ya been smoking...?!

What's your favourite flavour?...........Cherry Red!!

Posted by: sweetcharmedlife ()
Date: January 4, 2010 02:39

Skipstone,the voice of reason.....has it really come to this?eye popping smiley

"It's just some friends of mine and they're busting down the door"

Posted by: NICOS ()
Date: January 4, 2010 02:45

I agree again with gazza, I also hate does multiple threads ....let we just open one "RUMOURS"

Date: January 4, 2010 02:52

It's official Ronnie Wood is out!

Posted by: Edith Grove ()
Date: January 4, 2010 03:00

Wake me up when it's all over !

Date: January 4, 2010 03:11

What is Keith's favourite diet soda? Isn't it Fanta? Maybe it's not diet...

Date: January 4, 2010 03:18

skipstone
What is Keith's favourite diet soda?

Orange Crush.

Posted by: Gazza ()
Date: January 4, 2010 04:41

Who's Driving Your Plane?

I would NEVER have guessed he was gay!!!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2010-01-04 04:42 by Gazza.

Posted by: sweetcharmedlife ()
Date: January 4, 2010 04:46

Gazza
Who's Driving Your Plane?

I would NEVER have guessed he was gay!!!
He's not gay,he's just happy. Not that their's anything wrong with that.

"It's just some friends of mine and they're busting down the door"

Posted by: Rocky Dijon ()
Date: January 4, 2010 05:44

Its a sad day when Skipstone is reduced to being the Voice of Reason. My fellow IORRians, we have a disease. We're addicted to Ronnie's problems. Skipstone has been forced into leading an intervention to help us face our problem. His message is a tough one. We need help or else we won't be fit to follow the tour online later in the year. The Stones cannot wait for us. This is big business. They will roll on with or without IORR.

Date: January 4, 2010 05:48

Rocky, if you don't shape up, I'll replace you with Chuck Berry's son. You don't know the power of the Voice of - oh shit, no, that sounds like Darth Vader.

Posted by: Rocky Dijon ()
Date: January 4, 2010 05:59

Hell, Skipstone - CBIII can replace me any day. I was afraid Gazza would threaten me with Joey or even worse...Mr. Lawyer! Now that would shape me up.

Date: January 4, 2010 12:36

sweetcharmedlife
He's not gay,he's just happy. Not that their's anything wrong with that.

You mean Ronnie's not really gay? Heck, I've been thinking he was ever since Love You Live.

Date: January 4, 2010 12:42

Doesn't gay mean happy? winking smiley

Posted by: marquess ()
Date: January 4, 2010 13:02

I think this is all part of the usual, and very efficient, PR machine preparing, for a big announcement in 2010, as well as band members preparing themselves:

1- Re-release of a Deluxe edition if Stone´s myth album - EOMS
2- KR recording stuff with Jack White
3- Re-release of Super-Deluxe Edition of GYYYO
4- Sunsan Boyle and Wild Horses
5- KR biography for 2010
6- Ron Wood´s story about him leaving the band
7- MJ with U2
8- Rumours about new album

What do you think?

Date: January 4, 2010 18:57

I dunno. The cover of the Wild Horses EP is a Licks kind of cover. I guess the tongue and lips says enough.

Posted by: Rip This ()
Date: January 4, 2010 21:54

...hats off to RS corp...they shut down or start up a press machine better than anyone......can't help but be impressed at how they essentially "shutdown" the RW story after it broke...as opposed to say....Tiger......the only one talking is the ex g/f...and she's being paid...and/or unnamed sources in rag dailies that could really be just a lot of bull to sell papers and make up what they paid out for her side of the story.

Posted by: Doxa ()
Date: January 5, 2010 00:10

Will this do:

[www.dailymail.co.uk]

- Doxa

Goto Page: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1642
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home