Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: 123Next
Current Page: 1 of 3
Keith, after the tree fall
Posted by: Elmo Lewis ()
Date: May 19, 2009 15:56

Is he the same? Does anybody really know his condition, mentally or physically?

Not trying to be a downer but the clues from the European tour and assorted appearances since then don't seem very promising.

Re: Keith, after the tree fall
Posted by: skipstone ()
Date: May 19, 2009 16:00

What makes you think he really fell out of a tree? You actually believe that?

I know that is what was said...

Posted by: Addicted ()
Date: May 19, 2009 16:01

Elmo - Are you bored today, Sir?
I'm getting a 19th deja vu here.
Just face it - the experts on Keith's condition will NOT - never - discuss his health here. And those who do to a 99,9999 % don't have a clue.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2009-05-19 16:03 by Addicted.

Date: May 19, 2009 16:03

skipstone
What makes you think he really fell out of a tree? You actually believe that?

I know that is what was said...
Jeeeeeezzz -
a NEW conspiracy theory! Congratulations.

Posted by: skipstone ()
Date: May 19, 2009 16:04

Oh come on - it's common knowledge that has been discussed here that that is probably not what really happened. It's more of the myth continuing...

Posted by: Rocky Dijon ()
Date: May 19, 2009 16:16

He fell out of the tree looking up at Muddy Waters painting the goddamn ceiling, man. It just happens.

Posted by: akgameboy ()
Date: May 19, 2009 16:34

Rocky Dijon
He fell out of the tree looking up at Muddy Waters painting the goddamn ceiling, man. It just happens.

LMAO! That's funny.

Posted by: ablett ()
Date: May 19, 2009 17:26

" It's more of the myth continuing..."

And your suggestion is?

If you were gonna come up with a story wouldn't you find one better than a pissed pensioner falling out of a tree?

Posted by: Adrian-L ()
Date: May 19, 2009 17:32

Rocky Dijon

whilst writing his autobiography...

Posted by: Honestman ()
Date: May 19, 2009 17:37

Here's the true story.

At this time, Keith wanted to release a new cover version
of Jimmy CLIFF' standard, and he wanted to know why after writing
"The harder they come", Jimmy CLIFF had written "The harder they fall".
So we can say now that climbing on a tree is not easy
and Keith
is really happy because he could answer to this question that shattered him!

That's all

HMN

Posted by: sweetcharmedlife ()
Date: May 19, 2009 17:41

skipstone
Oh come on - it's common knowledge that has been discussed here that that is probably not what really happened. It's more of the myth continuing...

Right and we didn't land on the moon either.....Ughh,call Oliver Stone and make a crappy movie out of it. Who cares.moody smiley

"It's just some friends of mine and they're busting down the door"

Posted by: CharliesSinger ()
Date: May 19, 2009 18:08

skipstone

Keith never said he fell out of a palm tree.

Posted by: drbryant ()
Date: May 19, 2009 18:14

Most people who saw multiple shows on the Bigger Bang Tour noticed that Keith had a few very difficult nights after the "fall." Then again, on some nights he was dead "on", the second O2 show being a good example.

Posted by: thkbeercan ()
Date: May 19, 2009 18:31

the tree story always sounded a bit like the one where he fell down a ladder in his library and they had to postpone their planned 98 UK summer tour for a year....

Posted by: theimposter ()
Date: May 19, 2009 18:36

Meh, I never bought into all that conspiracy stuff, even if I did always find the inconsistencies in the story a little odd. Not to mention his appearance at the Churchill Downs show (only one I saw on the tour), where he just kind of shuffled around the stage looking dazed.

And, wait a second, don't they normally shave your head when they operate on your brain? If so, his hair grew back awfully fast. Wait wait, stop it - now here I go buying into this conspiracy rubbish .... see how easy it is?

Posted by: thkbeercan ()
Date: May 19, 2009 18:40

i think 'cover story' is a better way to describe it, more than 'conspiracy'...

Posted by: duke richardson ()
Date: May 19, 2009 18:53

he brought his Head Man on tour and introduced him.
What really happened?

Date: May 19, 2009 19:14

What really happened?
A lot of iorr'ians got themselves something to gossip about and create conspiracy theories about.
Some people even make the Brian Jones Fan Club seem NORMAL! (remember the ones who wanted us to send them moeny so they could investigate the "murder of Brian" and pin it on the Stones. They already had the "proof" but it was all in Finnish(!!??)) Yeah - and those guys seem normal, compared to the consipracy kings.

Posted by: StonesFanatic ()
Date: May 19, 2009 19:27

Addicted
What really happened?
A lot of iorr'ians got themselves something to gossip about and create conspiracy theories about.
Some people even make the Brian Jones Fan Club seem NORMAL! (remember the ones who wanted us to send them moeny so they could investigate the "murder of Brian" and pin it on the Stones. They already had the "proof" but it was all in Finnish(!!??)) Yeah - and those guys seem normal, compared to the consipracy kings.

Is that serious?

Posted by: MKjan ()
Date: May 19, 2009 20:13

It's pretty obvious that Lee Harvey Oswald is involved, along with the CIA
and maybe Iron Maiden too.

Date: May 19, 2009 20:19

something happened..

Posted by: sweetcharmedlife ()
Date: May 19, 2009 20:23

There was a second coconut involved on the grassy knoll.

Date: May 19, 2009 20:41

that one hit Ronnie..

Posted by: T&A ()
Date: May 19, 2009 20:43

could it be that the one coconut hit keith, then paused in mid-air and then hit ronnie?

Posted by: LSTNT ()
Date: May 19, 2009 20:44

Whatever happened, there was a significant drop in his energy, moving around and playing after the incident.

Posted by: Beelyboy ()
Date: May 19, 2009 20:49

was a serious brain surgery; hard to belive he wouldn't have some pain and sensitivity and occasionally some other maladies...he did become close with his surgeon, who was also backstage at concerts after he came back...
really don't know the answer. that was an unbelievably hard knock, however it came about...very grateful for his recovery.

Posted by: jlowe ()
Date: May 19, 2009 21:13

thkbeercan
the tree story always sounded a bit like the one where he fell down a ladder in his library and they had to postpone their planned 98 UK summer tour for a year....

Didn't Charlie also have an accident in the 1980's...I think he was in his wine cellar at the time.
Must have been serious - I believe it straightened him out from the "health" problems he was having at the time.

Date: May 19, 2009 21:13

StonesFanatic
Addicted
What really happened?

Is that serious?
Unfortunately, yes. They had a thread here. It was unbelieveable. And just before tour start. I had this theory that they were trying to get money to follow the tour that way. It was ridiculous - and beyond. We haven't heard from them after they posted that "proof" in finnish and some of us suggested they started taking medicine...

Beelyboy: You say you're very grateful for his recovery. So am I. Because we almost lost him. He had a subrural haematoma and a blood clot. Serious shit. Less than two months later, he was on stage with his band in Milan. Those who knew the seriousness of what he'd been through saw that performance through teary eyes.
And some a**ho**es made fun of the accident that almost killed him. Yeah, that's the Stones-fans for you.

Posted by: T&A ()
Date: May 19, 2009 21:25

keith himself has made fun of the accident...what an a-hole he is!

Date: May 19, 2009 21:30

He's just about the only person who can make fun of it. It's called self irony. And it's a great survival strategy.
When people with no empathy and no knowledge of what happened make jokes about it, it's more like evil.
There's a difference here. I'm sure you understand, when you've given it some thought.

Goto Page: 123Next
Current Page: 1 of 3

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1466
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home