Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Anita Pallenberg
Posted by: crumbling_mice ()
Date: May 21, 2010 00:09

What with all the photos of the summer at Nellcote flying around, this prompted me to make an exceptionally shallow, chauvinistic and crass series of judgements and analysis and the conclusion I came to is that Anita was truly gorgeous beyond belief in 1971. I cannot think of a better looking women with a figure anything like hers at the time (or since for that matter)

I've seen the recent photos of her and it's hard to imagine what she once looked like - althought he same could equally be said of Keith.

Bianca = hideous

Re: Anita Pallenberg
Posted by: CindyC ()
Date: May 21, 2010 00:15

No quarrel from me as I long as I can say how gorgeous and sexy Keith was around this time as well.

I find young Anita extremely beautiful as well, so I don't think it's chauvinistic of you.

Posted by: cirrhosis ()
Date: May 21, 2010 00:48

Anita's hotness upset the natural balance of things back in 1971.

This is one reason there was so much unrest happening around the world at the time.

Posted by: mickschix ()
Date: May 21, 2010 00:59

I never thought she was much to look at with black roots and smudged eyeliner and just a general beat up, skaggy look. I thought that Bianca was a knock out back then! She had style and allure, but I guess she was a B**ch ; Mick apparently didn't mind.

Posted by: DD ()
Date: May 21, 2010 01:07

In fairness to Bianca, the huge amount of humanitarian work she has undertaken over the last thirty years suggests she may have been misjudged.

Declan

Date: May 21, 2010 01:27

changed my mind

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2010-05-21 01:35 by CindyC.

Posted by: NICOS ()
Date: May 21, 2010 01:43

mickschix
I never thought she was much to look at with black roots and smudged eyeliner and just a general beat up, skaggy look. I thought that Bianca was a knock out back then! She had style and allure, but I guess she was a B**ch ; Mick apparently didn't mind.

WHAT!!!!

Posted by: colonial ()
Date: May 21, 2010 01:59

Yesterday it was pick on Chuck day..today its pick former Wives and Girlfriends day..so whose turn tomorrow to get bad mouthed..their Kids?

Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: May 21, 2010 02:01

eeeeeeeerrrrrrrr maybe the Stones body guards???

ROCKMAN

Date: May 21, 2010 02:12

Anita was a stone fox back in the day. Bianca looked like Jagger with tits.

Posted by: swiss ()
Date: May 21, 2010 08:53

crumbling_mice
What with all the photos of the summer at Nellcote flying around, this prompted me to make an exceptionally shallow, chauvinistic and crass series of judgements and analysis and the conclusion I came to is that Anita was truly gorgeous beyond belief in 1971. I cannot think of a better looking women with a figure anything like hers at the time (or since for that matter)

I've seen the recent photos of her and it's hard to imagine what she once looked like - althought he same could equally be said of Keith.

Bianca = hideous

Keith and Anita looked like 20th Century god & goddess. Beyond beautiful, both of them...just the truth.

I wouldn't agree "Anita's hotness upset the natural balance of things back in 1971." That started 6 years before that when she approached Brian in their dressing room in Munich with a joint.

Posted by: Child Of Clay ()
Date: May 21, 2010 09:11

swiss
That started 6 years before that when she approached Brian in their dressing room in Munich with a joint.

now who approached who with a "joint"? grinning smiley

Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: May 21, 2010 09:12

Joint of lamb?....

ROCKMAN

Posted by: gypsy18 ()
Date: May 21, 2010 09:42

colonial
Yesterday it was pick on Chuck day..today its pick former Wives and Girlfriends day..so whose turn tomorrow to get bad mouthed..their Kids?

That was already done to Angela the other day, and it was beyond sad and pathetic.

I agree - Keith and Anita looked very hot in some of the '71 photos. But only for a little while, their lifestyle took its toll on their looks very quickly.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2010-05-21 10:33 by gypsy18.

Date: May 21, 2010 10:48

More of note is Bianca's refusal to participate in the Exile era doc.

Posted by: WorriedAboutYou ()
Date: May 21, 2010 10:52

Keith and Anita around that time were the coolest couple in the history of cool. Effortless, original and beautiful.

Posted by: Lightnin' ()
Date: May 21, 2010 13:44

Wanton Witch of the Côte

Did anyone say she was asked ?
One of the executive producers and main characters (MJ) does not like his women, past or current, to get involved with this kind of thing. So that probably explains it.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2010-05-21 13:49 by Lightnin'.

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: May 21, 2010 15:17

way back when ,what a smoking hot babe .

Posted by: Paul Kersey ()
Date: May 21, 2010 17:12

Any pics of her....? :-)

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: May 21, 2010 17:20

Time can tear down a building,or destroy a woman's face...

Posted by: elunsi ()
Date: May 21, 2010 19:18

Lightnin'
Wanton Witch of the Côte

Did anyone say she was asked ?
One of the executive producers and main characters (MJ) does not like his women, past or current, to get involved with this kind of thing. So that probably explains it.

one of the pruducers or the filmmaker said, that the only main person of that time who did not want to be involved was Bianca, so that means, she was asked.

Posted by: bernardanderson ()
Date: May 21, 2010 19:20

my guess is because she's a goodwill ambassador and activist and would rather not put that part of her life into the spotlight again.

Date: May 21, 2010 21:34

was it Anita or Marianne who had the witches tit?

Date: May 21, 2010 21:44

crumbling_mice
was it Anita or Marianne who had the witches tit?

Did Anita say that Brian had it?

Date: May 21, 2010 22:51

That's it Cindy - it was Brian, well according to Anita. Well done!smiling smiley

Posted by: Come On ()
Date: May 22, 2010 01:15

Same destiny as Chet..she is still beautiful as few..

Date: May 22, 2010 01:34

Chet?

Posted by: whitem8 ()
Date: May 22, 2010 06:26

Chet Baker....a beautiful looking guy, who succumbed to heroin. A fantastic jazz player, who sounded so gentle and fragile. Look at pictures of him from the beginning of career then to the end and man did he go downhill...sad.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1156
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home