Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3
Re: Loving Cup Alt version
Posted by: barbabang ()
Date: July 20, 2011 23:24

Britney
And hard limited to death. Just as if THAT has anything to do with the original Exile sound...... Epic fail by those responsible for the mastering.

Agreed. Totally unnecessary. But great groove. It almost falls apart, but it just doesn't. Only the Stones can do this.

Posted by: Stoneage ()
Date: July 21, 2011 00:07

Is this the one you are talking about? I think it's great. I have that one on a outtake album somewhere (Time Trip or something was it...). Never bought the Exile reissue. Was it on the second disc there? Anyway here it is:

Loving Cup alternate take

Posted by: Britney ()
Date: July 21, 2011 07:11

Stoneage
Is this the one you are talking about? I think it's great. I have that one on a outtake album somewhere (Time Trip or something was it...). Never bought the Exile reissue. Was it on the second disc there? Anyway here it is:

Loving Cup alternate take

Yes it is. This Exile reissue version is an alternate alternate.

Posted by: Stoneage ()
Date: July 21, 2011 16:26

Funny they sound alike, with Charlie's drumming kicking in in the start. What are the differences between the Time Trip version and the Exile reissue disc 2 version? Which one are better? By the way I prefer the Time Trip version very much in front of the original.

Goto Page: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1696
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home