Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Phish singer talks Exile
Posted by: still ill ()
Date: May 13, 2010 12:56

Apologies if this has been posted,it's difficult to keep track.

Not a Phish fan myself but i think he is spot on about what makes Exile so great to those of us who love it

[bit.ly]

Re: Phish singer talks Exile
Posted by: tumblingdice ()
Date: May 13, 2010 15:35

Great read...thanks for posting.

Posted by: StonesTod ()
Date: May 13, 2010 18:24

trey's the bomb....and calling him the "phish singer" is a bit misleading...he plays a wee bit of guitar sometimes, too....

Posted by: msw2525 ()
Date: May 13, 2010 20:54

yea trey is the man and phish totally rocked exile

Date: May 13, 2010 22:08

StonesTod
trey's the bomb....and calling him the "phish singer" is a bit misleading...he plays a wee bit of guitar sometimes, too....

Apologies,Phish haven't really made it over to this side of the pond.Presumably he's the guy playing the lead on Torn and Frayed in which case he is an excellent guitar player

Posted by: StonesTod ()
Date: May 13, 2010 22:12

still ill
StonesTod

Apologies,Phish haven't really made it over to this side of the pond.Presumably he's the guy playing the lead on Torn and Frayed in which case he is an excellent guitar player

i was just yankin' yer chain. trey is the only guitarist in the band. he shares vocals with the other members.

for my money, trey is among the best handful of guitarists working today. he never disappoints.

Date: May 13, 2010 22:38

StonesTod
still ill
StonesTod

i was just yankin' yer chain. trey is the only guitarist in the band. he shares vocals with the other members.

for my money, trey is among the best handful of guitarists working today. he never disappoints.

Ah,now i feel fully schooled in Phish(ahem!)

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2321
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home