Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Heloa.
Posted by: yorkey ()
Date: April 6, 2009 15:49

Hey there, joined up a few days ago but I thought I'd introduce myself. smileys with beer

I'm Devon, 14 and I'm from South Africa.I've been a big fan of the Stones for a few years, but until up to 3 years ago I only knew the stuff that sometimes still plays on the radio (Angie, Ruby Tuesday, IORR, and of course Satisfaction), but liked those so much I thought I'd go more into the Stones. I've got about 20 albums so far, and I friggin' love em.

So yeah, thats me in a paragraph. I've never seen the Stones unfortunately, but I just found out today they were in SA back in '95, but I was 1 year old at the time so...tongue sticking out smiley Cheerio!

Re: Heloa.
Posted by: SwayStones ()
Date: April 6, 2009 16:11

Welcome young man,I'm from France.Welcome to the breakfast show !

I am a Frenchie ,as Mick affectionately called them in the Old Grey Whistle Test in 1977 .

Posted by: NICOS ()
Date: April 6, 2009 16:14

Welcome to the bricklayer show.......

Posted by: shortfatfanny ()
Date: April 6, 2009 16:16

Hello yorkey
when I was 14 I just got two Stones albums.
Do you have an absolute favourite one ?
Welcome here and hope you like it.

Date: April 6, 2009 16:18

I wanna be 14 years old again ....I felt in love with Stones music when I was 14.!

I am a Frenchie ,as Mick affectionately called them in the Old Grey Whistle Test in 1977 .

Posted by: shortfatfanny ()
Date: April 6, 2009 16:20

SwayStones
I wanna be 14 years old again ....I felt in love with Stones music when I was 14.!

Oh,come on,Sway - getting older sometimes got it´s advantages...eye rolling smiley

Date: April 6, 2009 16:21

shortfatfanny
SwayStones

Oh,come on,Sway - getting older sometimes got it´s advantages...eye rolling smiley
You're right,some advantages .

Posted by: yorkey ()
Date: April 6, 2009 16:42

shortfatfanny
Hello yorkey
when I was 14 I just got two Stones albums.
Do you have an absolute favourite one ?
Welcome here and hope you like it.

Thanks smiling smiley Absolute favourite, hmm well it depends on my mood you know? One day it's Sticky Fingers (which is most days), Beggars Banquet and then something like Ya-Ya's.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2009-04-06 16:44 by yorkey.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1965
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home