Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

for WMiller (sooner)
Posted by: christie ()
Date: May 23, 2008 12:36

Thank's for your attention. In despite of your numerous messages, I didn't notice your presence. So hello ! Christie.

Re: for WMiller (sooner)
Posted by: Lukester ()
Date: May 23, 2008 17:32

...hmmmm.....yeah, WMiller, your numerous messages are starting to give me the creeps.......

Posted by: WMiller ()
Date: May 23, 2008 17:46

christie
Thank's for your attention. In despite of your numerous messages, I didn't notice your presence. So hello ! Christie.

Wicked burn! Nice one Christie.

Date: May 23, 2008 17:52

....that's gotta hurt!!!

Posted by: ohnonotyouagain ()
Date: May 23, 2008 21:34

Lukester
...hmmmm.....yeah, WMiller, your numerous messages are starting to give me the creeps.......

I almost took out a restraining order against him but then he sent me flowers and well, I just melted.

Posted by: WMiller ()
Date: May 23, 2008 21:46

I'm glad you liked the dead flowers I sent you Ohno.

Speaking of dead flowers, check out this cover. What I find mezmerizing are the three people in the foreground (guy with long hair and red shirt, guy in navy blue t-shirt, and woman in the black tank top). I dig the pedal steel too.

Luke - is this from one of your family reunions?

Date: May 23, 2008 22:15

Good eye, WMiller, that outdoor gig is indeed from one of my family reunions. The guy in the red shirt is my nephew Hambone.....that video must have been taken last summer, right before he returned to rehab....let's all pray for Hambone's speedy recovery

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1639
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home