Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Man on the Street:The Beatles or The Rolling Stones?
Posted by: UrbanSteel ()
Date: April 26, 2008 14:22

X

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2018-08-22 20:23 by UrbanSteel.

Re: Man on the Street:The Beatles or The Rolling Stones?
Posted by: bumbum ()
Date: April 26, 2008 20:37

No noubt - The Rolling Stones.

Stones music gives you a kick, that Beatles happy and joyfull music doesn't. Stones is dark, raw, sexy and talks to your body.

Beatles never has done that to me. Even if Beatles tried with some more raw music - the nice-pop music style is still a part of it.

If I had been a nice popguy, I would have said Beatles, but when I am not a nice popguy - surely it is the Stones.

I know Beatles has a bigger appeal to the greater crowd, but that's just like other popbands.

Who do I prefer - Back Street Boys or Buddy Guy - Buddy Guy witout and hesitation. The same with Beatles and Stones - AMEN.

Posted by: ROLLINGSTONE ()
Date: April 26, 2008 23:10

Tired.

Posted by: ROPENI ()
Date: April 26, 2008 23:13

The Monkees..hot smiley

"No dope smoking no beer sold after 12 o'clock"

Posted by: NicoPuke ()
Date: April 29, 2008 16:56

Beatles of course.

Posted by: 1962 ()
Date: April 29, 2008 17:01

What was the result???

Posted by: denada ()
Date: April 29, 2008 17:06

bumbum
No noubt - The Rolling Stones.

Stones music gives you a kick, that Beatles happy and joyfull music doesn't. Stones is dark, raw, sexy and talks to your body.

Beatles never has done that to me. Even if Beatles tried with some more raw music - the nice-pop music style is still a part of it.

If I had been a nice popguy, I would have said Beatles, but when I am not a nice popguy - surely it is the Stones.

I know Beatles has a bigger appeal to the greater crowd, but that's just like other popbands.

Who do I prefer - Back Street Boys or Buddy Guy - Buddy Guy witout and hesitation. The same with Beatles and Stones - AMEN.

It's like comparing California Cabernet and French Bordeaux: there isn't much point to it. But yes,"dark, raw, sexy and talks to your body" is exactly what comes to mind when you see them onstage now... That and AARP.

Posted by: skipstone ()
Date: April 29, 2008 17:11

Personally I don't give a flying shit about it. I like both. And besides, it doesn't fu*cking matter. It's not war, it's music.

Posted by: R ()
Date: April 29, 2008 17:46

The Stones have been around three and a half decades longer than the Beatles. Whaddya expect?

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2470
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home