Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Boot Recommendations
Date: February 21, 2010 14:51

I am sifting through the pile; the boot pile. I want to introduce a whole new batch into circulation, into my sphere. Problem is - there are many that I can't recall the quality/performance of.
So let's say, apart from all the usual suspects, can you guys recommend some real good ones? Studio, as well as live. Thank You.

Re: Boot Recommendations
Posted by: rollingrichard ()
Date: February 21, 2010 15:34

Hi Palace,

Studio :

Static in the attick, is one of my favorites, as is Session Impossible 1&2, Acetates,Trident Mixes and Tropical Disease.

Live:
Brussels Affair, Tokyo 1995, Live at Leeds and But Naked.

Good luck with your list !

( I'm interested as well in other reactions from the board, so that I will know which ones to buy, in case I don't have them already).

Rolling Richard from Holland.

Date: February 21, 2010 18:01

Thank you Rolling Richard. Brussles 73, Leeds 71, and Static and Acetates are indeed musts. I am trying to dig past those. I think I will have to bite the bullet and go investigate.

Posted by: Carnaby ()
Date: February 21, 2010 18:28

Posted by: melillo ()
Date: February 21, 2010 21:43

its an endless list of must haves

Posted by: geordiestone ()
Date: February 21, 2010 22:23

I'll say it again Brno from 2007 was an absolute treat when i heard it the other week, great quality and a fabulous energy filled performance!

Posted by: rollingrichard ()
Date: February 22, 2010 07:14

Palace,

Try to get the Schwartzbuch from Dieter in Germany, a real enceclopedia concerning the Stones-boots !!

Good luck,
Rollingrichard.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1608
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home