Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

i have seen the future of rock and roll and it may look something like this guy ....
Posted by: tatters ()
Date: February 17, 2008 16:31

[news.bbc.co.uk]

He looks pretty good for 104, don't you think?

Re: i have seen the future of rock and roll and it may look something like this guy ....
Posted by: CharliMoon ()
Date: February 17, 2008 17:08

Hmm.. I know my grandma had a heavy crush on him back then. He was a damn hot man, really, I've seen pictures.
I think he still looks good today, although it should be said here that his wife always has to help him and very often even tell him what he should answer to questions asked by reporters, because he can't do it himself anymore.
That he's still kickin' at that age is remarkable, though, and I find it very good that he goes back onstage and shows that being pver 100 years old doesn' mean you should automatically throw in the towel.

Re: i have seen the future of rock and roll and it may look something like this guy ....
Posted by: Lukester ()
Date: February 17, 2008 17:11

......tatters may have spent a little too much time on the Ringo website (I'm smiling)

Posted by: tatters ()
Date: February 17, 2008 19:34

I saw the photo and just started laughing. It made me think, "That's going to be Mick someday!"

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1465
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home