Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Official???
Posted by: JumpingKentFlash ()
Date: January 21, 2008 16:35

The website www.cdon.dk sells only official stuff as far as I know. But these items: [www.cdon.com] (Live In Tokyo 1990) and [www.cdon.com] (Voodoo Lounge In Japan) are not official are they? If they are: Since when have these been issued officially?

JumpingKentFlash

Re: Official???
Date: January 21, 2008 17:11

<Label: Power Statio>

Never heard of them before... Good price anyway!

Posted by: Gazza ()
Date: January 21, 2008 18:20

The Voodoo Lounge Japanese show has long been officially available there as a laserdisc

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: January 21, 2008 19:49

The Voodoo Lounge in Japan was released officially in September 2007. Before it was only available on laser disc and VHS.

Posted by: adotulipson ()
Date: January 21, 2008 21:59

Kent,
I take it this is a Danish site ,and therefore prices are in Danish Kroner.
Kr109 is about £12 , as DandelionPowderman says a good price , do they export to the UK and do they have an English language site as well as Danish

Posted by: Sohoe ()
Date: January 21, 2008 22:08

adotulipson, go to the mainpage and choose the 'eu flag' then you get the English version of the site [www.cdon.com]

I guess they ship to anywhere in EU area, but I don't really know for sure, since I like Kent live in denmark too.

Posted by: with sssoul ()
Date: January 21, 2008 22:15

weird - the WOW bootleg of Tokyo 95 was just circulating Central Europe in normal shops.
it's like the unofficials are busting out all over. i wonder why

Posted by: retired_dog ()
Date: January 21, 2008 22:34

with sssoul
weird - the WOW bootleg of Tokyo 95 was just circulating Central Europe in normal shops.
it's like the unofficials are busting out all over. i wonder why

There's tons of more more titles out there - Beatles, Hendrix and so on - in fact, the biggest names, and nobody seems to care that they are sold openly nearly everywhere. There must be a legal loophole which allows this. Anybody knows more?

Posted by: adotulipson ()
Date: January 21, 2008 22:41

Thanks Sohoe , just checked out their terms and conditions seem pretty resonable much the same as Play.com etc .
Shipping is 3.95 euros per order, would in that case pay to buy both at the same time ,33.85 euros ,about £26 delivered not bad at all.
I'm pretty sure I have the Voodoo Lounge concert in question on a double dvd from Russia , it's not the best issue out there ,perhaps this being a Japanes issue is better.
Anybody Know ?

Posted by: Adams ()
Date: January 21, 2008 22:49

Hmmm, but it is a bootleg, not even sure if it's an original one or a pirate copy of a bootleg. The OBI stripe is printed on the cover so it's not a real OBI. And you can get the very same edition at Saturn in Poland for 10 EUR so I can imagine you can get it in other European countries for that price too.

Posted by: TooMuchAlcohol ()
Date: January 21, 2008 22:54

You can find them both also from CDON.COM/FI (finnish site).

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1275
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home