Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous123Next
Current Page: 2 of 3
Re: Thoughts about Keith Richards
Posted by: KeithNacho ()
Date: February 9, 2010 21:25

Giving up drinking; looks like pregnant................ serious liver problems???
I HOPE NO!!!!!!!!!!!
Anyway he always look cool for me, a nice tio, cojonudo

Posted by: Bliss ()
Date: February 9, 2010 21:37

Keith looks like Keith. He's no oil painting. But he looks happy and involved. Love his smile.

Posted by: stargroover ()
Date: February 9, 2010 22:02

A sad decline there.Smacks a bit of Jerry Garcia.He looks in no fit state to tour.Very sad.

Date: February 9, 2010 22:19

Of course, no tour...............but let him make some music!!
They are getting old because they don't work!!!!!!! Lazy people
¿Where are those solo works? I love them too

Posted by: Gazza ()
Date: February 10, 2010 00:00

Anthony
Gazza
pftw04
Well you all might have seen the pictures of Keith in Shidobee or where ever. But you know i hate to tell this tat I feel he cannot take another massive tour. Or maybe I am wrong. Yes you can't judge that whether he is fit or not by seeing the pictures. Right????? what is your thought?????

Yep. Those photos surely spell the end for him.

Imagine a 66 year old well-nourished man having a bit of a paunch. How COULD he stoop to such a level? eye rolling smiley

Exactly...So I guess it would be better for him to look mal-nourished and frail

Indeed. The 'heroin chic' look is a bit ridiculous when you're pushing 70.

And Keith's had a bit of a paunch for a few years now.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2010-02-10 03:52 by Gazza.

Date: February 10, 2010 00:13

He's carrying a guitar, he is wearing a Ronnie Wood original shirt, he is not dying his hair - he looks great IMO. Much better than Patti Smith and her roots, or scary Waddy.
The 3rd pic from top is great; also the shop picture.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2010-02-10 00:16 by Palace Revolution 2000.

Posted by: Amused ()
Date: February 10, 2010 00:18

stargroover
A sad decline there.Smacks a bit of Jerry Garcia.He looks in no fit state to tour.Very sad.

you're a doctor? thank you for your expert's opinion but I'll have my way winking smiley

Keith looks great. good style, too!

Posted by: MKjan ()
Date: February 10, 2010 00:22

premature obituaries..... we can't see what is in his mind, how he feels. We know there has been little activity of late, but he could be gearing up to surprise us all.

Posted by: klrkcr ()
Date: February 10, 2010 02:46

I dont think he looks too bad actually. Give him a blue singlet, a pair of stubbies( shorts) and a pair of thongs,he would blend in nicely with all the Aussie blokes down the pub on a Saturday arve having a punt.Come down under Keith- we got room for ya- put a couple of prawns on the barbie for ya.

Posted by: flilflam ()
Date: February 10, 2010 03:05

Keith will live well into his nineties. He is one of a few very lucky people who can eat anything, exercise little if at all, and take as many drugs as any junkie and not be phased in the least. He can fall from a coconut tree on his head and then play a guitar solo as well as he could in his thirties. He regualarly eats beef pies ,and everyone knows beef is not good for you. I am not worried about Keith.

I worry only if I will be able to score tickets for the 2011 concert in Columbus. Do not worry about Keith. He can take care of himself. And I doubt seriously if he suffers much from the twisted fingers he has. Keith will be in fine form when the Stones tour again, and his music on the new CD will be excellent as usual.

Posted by: flilflam ()
Date: February 10, 2010 03:14

I am not concerned about Keith, as he can take care of himself. He will live well into his nineties. He is one of the few people on this Earth who was born with an iron constitution. He can drink like a fish, take heroine, eat all the wrong foods, exercise very little if at all, and even fall from a tree on his head with no real harm done. You will see this when he takes the stage in 2011, and when the fans hear the new CD, which they are probably working on now.

I do not worry about Keith. My worry is we will not be able to score tickets for the concert in 2011. Keith loves to perform live, and the experience will invigorate him. I love the guy but man oh man he just can't sing.

Posted by: nonfilter ()
Date: February 10, 2010 04:17

Ya know, I'm sick of hearing everyone worry about Keith. He is the Stones really. He and Jagger are still deciding who's Mom and who's Pop. He is not some feeble old character that Mick props up to sell out concerts. My last show was Churchill Downs in 06, after the tree. You know what, Keith wasn't there. But you know what else. He had major head surgery, almost died soon before that. I had a wreck when I was eighteen causing a similar injury and it took a long long time to totally get over. You can't go straight back out running around shaking the hell out of your head. So he wasn't all there for the rest of that tour. Get off his back. Not to mention he was drinking heavily by all accounts. He used to nod off and wake up when he leaned on his volume pedal in 75. Watch Happy from LA 'hot as hell' video in 75. He played much better in 07. And the hands. He's fine. My Mom's hands are just as bad and she does everything she ever did with ease. I watched my 93 winos dvd the other night and got one closeup of keith's hands. Guess what. Not much different than now. Anybody ever watch Keith's acoustic solo performance on Shine A Light. The one that plays in the closing credits. Doesn't look or sound too miserable to me. Oh yeah, the gut. Looks really bad, I agree. But he had the same one in the Mixed Emotions video. Not much less for the Bigger Bang or Licks announcement. Give him a guitar and let him run around in front of his fans for a month, that gut will disappear like it always does.

[www.non-filters.com]

Date: February 11, 2010 16:08

He is enjoying what he is, his family and friends, and his career as one of the most influencial musician in R&R music world. Let's enjoy his music, videos, etc................ we do not need future tired Stones Tours; they are old, and they need a rest

Posted by: stoneswashed77 ()
Date: February 11, 2010 16:15

"Oh yeah, the gut. Looks really bad, I agree. But he had the same one in the Mixed Emotions video. Not much less for the Bigger Bang or Licks announcement. "

i agree with some things in your post. but this above sentence proves you are in denial.

Posted by: 1962 ()
Date: February 11, 2010 16:50

He can.

Posted by: Bimmelzerbott ()
Date: February 11, 2010 17:18

My god! I didn't expect this. What the @#$%& happened to him during the last 3-4 years?? He aged A LOT. And is this gut for real or some Photoshop???

WOW! I mean...WOW!!!

Posted by: Bimmelzerbott ()
Date: February 11, 2010 17:27

P.S. Johnny Depp looks bad, too.

Posted by: andrea66 ()
Date: February 11, 2010 17:48

yes, the picture of Keith out of the store with the 2 girls looking at him is really wonderful. I'd like to know what they were thinking.. maybe their musical world is made of rihanna, beyoncè, jennifer lopez, madonna, robbie williams....2 different worlds, really

Posted by: 1962 ()
Date: February 11, 2010 18:03

Keith looks great as usual, but he has to loose some weight for the next tour. And he will, I'm sure!

Posted by: Scooby ()
Date: February 11, 2010 18:24

I think that many moons have passed since Keith looked that good.

Posted by: 71Tele ()
Date: February 11, 2010 18:47

He looks happy and very fulfilled in being just Keith Richards. I don't think that's a bad thing...

Posted by: Lady Jayne ()
Date: February 11, 2010 19:06

Gazza
pftw04
Well you all might have seen the pictures of Keith in Shidobee or where ever. But you know i hate to tell this tat I feel he cannot take another massive tour. Or maybe I am wrong. Yes you can't judge that whether he is fit or not by seeing the pictures. Right????? what is your thought?????

Yep. Those photos surely spell the end for him.

Imagine a 66 year old well-nourished man having a bit of a paunch. How COULD he stoop to such a level? eye rolling smiley

I think the issue isn't with the paunch being what some describe as a beer gut. The extent of the swelling coupled with his extreme lack of fat elsewhere lends credence to the proposition it is a liver problem not fat. Speculation, of course,but informed speculation.

Posted by: Duane in Houston ()
Date: February 11, 2010 19:13

He needs a personal trainer/life coach 24-7. I'd put him on Adderall and anabolic steroids then have him do several cardio and weight-lifting routines throughout the day. He'll be ready to ROCK in 6 - 10 short weeks !

Date: February 11, 2010 19:57

Duane in Houston
He needs a personal trainer/life coach 24-7. I'd put him on Adderall and anabolic steroids then have him do several cardio and weight-lifting routines throughout the day. He'll be ready to ROCK in 6 - 10 short weeks !

you really wanna kill him, don´t you??

Posted by: straycatuk ()
Date: February 11, 2010 23:00

andrea66
yes, the picture of Keith out of the store with the 2 girls looking at him is really wonderful. I'd like to know what they were thinking.. maybe their musical world is made of rihanna, beyoncè, jennifer lopez, madonna, robbie williams....2 different worlds, really

I think Keith is saying "GREAT ROOM GIRLS" !

sc uk

Posted by: saltoftheearth ()
Date: February 12, 2010 10:03

andrea66
yes, the picture of Keith out of the store with the 2 girls looking at him is really wonderful.

Would make a great album cover!

Date: February 15, 2010 10:25

This man must have recorded a lot of music in his underground studio. Some one said he was doing a Muddy waters album some years ago.

Will we hear that music in the future????

Posted by: Spud ()
Date: February 16, 2010 23:32

flilflam
I am not concerned about Keith, as he can take care of himself. He will live well into his nineties. He is one of the few people on this Earth who was born with an iron constitution. He can drink like a fish, take heroine, eat all the wrong foods, exercise very little if at all, and even fall from a tree on his head with no real harm done. You will see this when he takes the stage in 2011, and when the fans hear the new CD, which they are probably working on now.

I do not worry about Keith. My worry is we will not be able to score tickets for the concert in 2011. Keith loves to perform live, and the experience will invigorate him. I love the guy but man oh man he just can't sing.

Pretty much my take on things too. OK, so Keith's past his best in terms of youth and physical energy...but he's probably much healthier than the doomsayers would have us believe. To have recovered enough from that serious head injury to [unwisely but understandably] get back up on that huge loud stage after so few weeks , he must essentially be one very robust individual !

Posted by: stephperrin ()
Date: February 23, 2010 16:35

Do you really think he gives a sh*t what other people think of what he looks like? That is why the man is as cool as he is.

Date: February 23, 2010 17:00

he always gave a shit about his looks and what others think about him.

he is very narcissistic.

if he had a choice, he would have no belly.

Goto Page: Previous123Next
Current Page: 2 of 3

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1829
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home