Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous123Next
Current Page: 2 of 3
Re: Ronnie Wood takes new girl to polo match
Posted by: His Majesty ()
Date: January 29, 2010 20:16

She's a nice looking women! cool smiley

Posted by: Doxa ()
Date: January 29, 2010 20:17

SwayStones

BTW, are you a man or a woman ,dear Doxa ?

I'm a full grown man, sweatheart, past twenty-one... well, forty-one actually... for some reason, my gender seems to rise doubts here onece in a while...not that somehow gives doubts to my sexual identity, not at all... grinning smiley

- Doxa

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2010-01-29 20:18 by Doxa.

Posted by: mtaylor ()
Date: January 29, 2010 20:23

Lisa Fischer's niece

Posted by: stoneswashed77 ()
Date: January 29, 2010 20:25

billwebster
Oh how I wish the big news would have been "Ronnie Wood takes new guitar to the studio" or something along the lines of "Ronnie: My new solo album comes out in May!"

But thus, the date mentioned above remains a wild guess.

come on there is more in life than just guitars and music. ;-)

Posted by: Chris Fountain ()
Date: January 29, 2010 20:26

Doxa
SwayStones

I'm a full grown man, sweatheart, past twenty-one... well, forty-one actually... for some reason, my gender seems to rise doubts here onece in a while...not that somehow gives doubts to my sexual identity, not at all... grinning smiley

- Doxa

It's the feminine name (at least in English), which leads to their conclusion.

I actually thought (years past) that fellow iorrian Edith Grove was a woman favoring the looks of Edith Bunker. grinning smiley

Posted by: Lightnin' ()
Date: January 29, 2010 20:28

His Majesty

He's currently dating more than one ?
women is plural.

Reminds me of the comment Keith once made about Mick J: "He's a nice bunch of guys"

Posted by: His Majesty ()
Date: January 29, 2010 20:37

Lightnin'
His Majesty

He's currently dating more than one ?
women is plural.

Reminds me of the comment Keith once made about Mick J: "He's a nice bunch of guys"

A post quick, think later moment! grinning smiley

Posted by: Brue ()
Date: January 29, 2010 21:41

mickschix
He is an example of why women despise SOME men.....he just cannot be without a girlfriend. If he spent his time and energy trying to truly heal himself, he'd be in better shape. Unfortunately, he will never learn.

Nah, some women get jealous because they can't control him, he goes out with whomever he feels, and they can't stand that. They think he should suffer with one woman's problems. Unfortunately, they will never learn that when you have 100 million, you don't have to listen to anyone's shit.

Get in there Ronnie

Posted by: NICOS ()
Date: January 29, 2010 22:05

mickschix
He is an example of why women despise SOME men.....he just cannot be without a girlfriend. If he spent his time and energy trying to truly heal himself, he'd be in better shape. Unfortunately, he will never learn.

he just cannot be without a girlfriend. If he spent his time and energy trying to truly heal himself, he'd be in better shape.

I can imagine some exercise with his girl friend that can put him in better shape

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2010-01-29 22:12 by NICOS.

Posted by: SwayStones ()
Date: January 29, 2010 22:20

Chris Fountain
Doxa
SwayStones

- Doxa

I actually thought (years past) that fellow iorrian Edith Grove was a woman favoring the looks of Edith Bunker. grinning smiley

Yes, you're right Chris Fountain ,I 've always thought "doxa" was a woman because of her username .
Same with "SFF " & EG ,because Fanny & Edith are" first names " for women in my country .

But now I know they are "real" men .

I am a Frenchie ,as Mick affectionately called them in the Old Grey Whistle Test in 1977 .

Date: January 29, 2010 22:22

Lightnin'

Yes , I like this one too.smiling smiley

Posted by: stoneswashed77 ()
Date: January 29, 2010 22:28

Brue
mickschix

Nah, some women get jealous because they can't control him, he goes out with whomever he feels, and they can't stand that. They think he should suffer with one woman's problems. Unfortunately, they will never learn that when you have 100 million, you don't have to listen to anyone's shit.

Get in there Ronnie

yeah , right.

"why women despise some men"

this is called envy and fear.

Posted by: kleermaker ()
Date: January 29, 2010 22:29

SwayStones
Chris Fountain
Doxa
SwayStones

- Doxa

Yes, you're right Chris Fountain ,I 've always thought "doxa" was a woman because of her username .
Same with "SFF " & EG ,because Fanny & Edith are" first names " for women in my country .

But now I know they are "real" men .

I've never thought that Doxa were a man. It's just Greek (meaning opinion) and besides: you recognize the difference between a man and a woman on a forum directly by the way they write, the style, content etc. Regardless of the language. Quite easy in fact.

Date: January 29, 2010 22:39

kleermaker

I've never thought that Doxa were a man. It's just Greek (meaning opinion) and besides: you recognize the difference between a man and a woman on a forum directly by the way they write, the style, content etc. Regardless of the language. Quite easy in fact.

Good for you ,kleermaker !
Regardless of the language ?? Quite easy ????
BTW, from which country do you come from ?cool smiley

I am a Frenchie ,as Mick affectionately called them in the Old Grey Whistle Test in 1977 .

Posted by: NICOS ()
Date: January 29, 2010 22:47

Maybe add your sign to clarify?

NICOS

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2010-01-29 22:52 by NICOS.

Date: January 29, 2010 23:10

NICOS
Maybe add your sign to clarify?

NICOS

Without doubt,to question whether ,I know you're a man ,NICOS.
No sign needed .

Well , I'll say it one more time :
WE need another album or a Stones tour.cool smiley

Posted by: chelskeith ()
Date: January 29, 2010 23:14

upgrade

Posted by: largelingerie ()
Date: January 29, 2010 23:16

Looks like one of the kids from the old Cosby show.

Don't they have "people" to carry their stuff? I mean, next she'll be lugging amps and guitars for him.

Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: January 29, 2010 23:33

WOW!!! .... If Ronnie keeps this UP... Bill will
have ta up-date the Stones shaggin' chart in Stone Alone .....

Bill Wyman - Stone Alone page 425

ROCKMAN

Posted by: MARSBAR ()
Date: January 30, 2010 01:45

SwayStones
kleermaker

Good for you ,kleermaker !
Regardless of the language ?? Quite easy ????
BTW, from which country do you come from ?cool smiley
Hes a big scary Dutchman!!!A Stones fanatic so be careful Pal!!smiling bouncing smileywinking smileysmoking smiley

Date: January 30, 2010 01:52

kleermaker

Perhaps if this remark was coming from the world's leading authority on gender differences in writing styles, I would have believed it. No, not really. It's a grotesque statement, no matter who makes it.

Date: January 30, 2010 02:00

Lightnin'
kleermaker

Perhaps if this remark was coming from the world's leading authority on gender differences in writing styles, I would have believed it. No, not really. It's a grotesque statement, no matter who makes it.

No it isn't. You don't have to believe me, but try it out yourself and if you are sensible enough regarding this matter then you'll see I'm right. One doesn't have to be an authority on gender differences etc. at all to be able to see the difference.

Date: January 30, 2010 02:19

kleermaker
No it isn't. You don't have to believe me, but try it out yourself and if you are sensible enough regarding this matter then you'll see I'm right. One doesn't have to be an authority on gender differences etc. at all to be able to see the difference.

I used to think you could tell by examining someone's handwriting if they were male/female, but that's not really true either. Many women have a very "round" style for instance, but not ALL women.
Just as with writing style or what kind of drink people prefer, or what you like to do in your spare time, there are certain "patterns" that apply for maybe 85 % of the population but not everyone falls within the range you'd consider typical male or female.
And in modern society things are not so strictly defined and regimented anymore. Some girls work as jet pilots, some boys like shopping or handbags and many people have androgynous qualities.

By the way, being "sensible" has nothing to do with it, in my opinion.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2010-01-30 02:20 by Lightnin'.

Date: January 30, 2010 02:21

Lightnin'
kleermaker
Lightnin'

I used to think you could tell by examining someone's handwriting if they were male/female, but that's not really true either. Many women have a very "round" style for instance, but not ALL women.
Just as with writing style or what kind of drink people prefer, or what you like to do in your spare time, there are certain "patterns" that apply for maybe 85 % of the population but not everyone falls within the range you'd consider typical male or female.
And in modern society things are not so strictly defined and regimented anymore. Some girls work as jet pilots, some boys like shopping or handbags and many people have androgynous qualities.

OOOOh!!You are both so manly!and Igrinning smileysmiling bouncing smileysmoking smiley like handbags too.

Date: January 30, 2010 02:26

MARSBAR
OOOOh!!You are both so manly!and Igrinning smileysmiling bouncing smileysmoking smiley like handbags too.

Such a relief that I'm not the only one. I really hope this will encourage the others to reveal their interest in handbags. It's 2010, "we are men and we don't have petty morals". So it should not be a taboo anymore.

Not to mention... Ronnie has been leading by example, I've lost count how many times he's been seen in public with his Ugg boots.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2010-01-30 02:29 by Lightnin'.

Date: January 30, 2010 02:28

Lightnin'
MARSBAR

Such a relief that I'm not the only one. I really hope this will encourage the others to reveal their interest in handbags. It's 2010, "we are men and we don't have petty morals". So it should not be a taboo anymore.
Your my kinda man lightnin.grinning smiley

Date: January 30, 2010 02:31

Lightnin'
MARSBAR

My favourite handbag is Alligator skin with a bamboo handle.....its to die for,im so glad to come out at last...Phew!!!OK...who else is brave enough on this Macho Stones site?I have a feeling inside about a few posters in here....its exciting!!!cool smiley

Date: January 30, 2010 02:32

After all Mick & Keith wear make-up....I have a feeling about kleermaker...not sure tho.winking smiley

Date: January 30, 2010 02:33

Lightnin'
kleermaker

Handwriting can be misleading indeed, that's something totally else. I was talking about style and content, way of reasoning and saying things, idiom etc. I'm not a sexist and I know that women can do the same things as men as you pointed out (well, in topsport you see that they can't run so fast as men etc, but that's not relevant). I know that of course too. But though! Sensible is not the right word, maybe feely or intuitive. Remember that English isn't my language, so sometimes it's too difficult for me to be accurate enough. Take that in account please.

And what I said is limited to forum talk, and doesn't apply to business rapports, scientific articles etc. Just more personal stuff.

Date: January 30, 2010 02:34

In addition: Ronnie has designed a handbag quite recently - while wearing his Ugg boots. It's very stylish and it's for sale at Liberty's.

Goto Page: Previous123Next
Current Page: 2 of 3

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1602
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home