Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

help please: RS com membership purchased with ticket / refund
Posted by: Cat ()
Date: August 24, 2007 11:50

I bought tickets with RS com membership included, but have not received anything to even active these memberships which, of course, means I can't use the 'my account' area where you can hit the button and ask for a refund.
I've been trying to solve this via e-mail with the support staff without success.

Anyone else with the same problem?

Your suggestions are greatly appreciated, thanks.

Re: help please: RS com membership purchased with ticket / refund
Posted by: drbryant ()
Date: August 24, 2007 12:06

Sorry to disappoint you, but the refund is only available if you did not use the membership to buy tickets. You are entitled to the DVD/poster/whatever, of course.

Posted by: rebelrebel ()
Date: August 24, 2007 12:47

Don't forget that you can use your ticket to activate a "free" membership so you'll have access to the site and will have everything that the paid membership has except a DVD. That's what I settled for last year as I just couldn't be bothered to take it any further. It's dispicable of course, especially as this is not an oversight but the standard course of events. You'll have bought the membership via Ticketmaster, I presume? It happens every time.

I have heard of people getting it sorted after threatening legal action but, as I said, I couldn't be bothered. I just made the decision never to buy a membership again. I got decent enough seats this year without one.

Posted by: Cat ()
Date: August 24, 2007 13:00

@drbryant
I did not use the membership to buy a ticket, but the other way round, savvy?

@rebelrebel
I know about the "free" membership. But the point is, I paid for a full memberhip when buying the ticket. Suppose I have to keep trying then.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1365
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home