Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

hyde park - or how to end this tour...
Posted by: jayb70 ()
Date: July 25, 2007 00:04

would it have been a better way to end there two year world tour and maybe there last ever?? with a free concert in hyde park.

it would have been a nice way to thank all there fans. plus think of all the press and tv the event would have got.

i'm sure they would have made there money back on the tv rights for the concert plus dvds etc....

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2007-07-25 00:28 by bv.

Re: hyde park.
Posted by: Gazza ()
Date: July 25, 2007 00:08

well.yes..if it WAS their 'last ever' show...but we dont know if it it will be and they havent hinted at it.

Doubt theres much mileage in yet another DVD of the same songs again from the same tour, as theres a multi disc one just out and another release to come in a few months.

Posted by: melillo ()
Date: July 25, 2007 00:10

now if they would just release the complete hyde park 69 dvd, that would be something

Posted by: bv ()
Date: July 25, 2007 00:12

I would much rather say goodbye to them at the Station Hotel Richmond - or whatever replica they could come up with anywhere near. With the same atmosphere of course... only difference the fans would be 45 years older, and so would the band be. Count me in.

Bjornulf

Posted by: Lorenz ()
Date: July 25, 2007 00:13

Could me in as well, even if I'd be 45 youngers than the band winking smiley

Posted by: bv ()
Date: July 25, 2007 00:27

This is how they will qualify people to get into this show. First they serve you ten pints of beer. You have to finish them within few hours. Then you are asked to write up your favorite setlist. If this list does not include at least 75% of the biggest songs they will put you on a bus to a nearby Macca show while the rest of us will enjoy JJF BS SFM GS and a few gems of course. Like "The Last Time" and "Tell Me" (You Are Coming Back Again). After the show Mick will personally thank each and every one of us for all the years and give us a plaque our grandchildren will put on the wall for us.

Bjornulf

Posted by: Lorenz ()
Date: July 25, 2007 00:29

I wonder if I can write down any song if I have to drink 10 pints before.

Belgrade-Bucharest-Budapest-Brno

Posted by: Adrian-L ()
Date: July 25, 2007 11:44

bv Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I would much rather say goodbye to them at the
> Station Hotel Richmond - or whatever replica they
> could come up with anywhere near.

nice idea

Re: hyde park - or how to end this tour...
Posted by: kaskatanas ()
Date: July 25, 2007 12:19

- Then you are asked to write up your favorite setlist. If this list does not include at least 75% of the biggest songs they will put you on a bus to a nearby Macca show while the rest of us will enjoy JJF BS SFM GS and a few gems of course-----

Laughs.... if someday this is truth.... I bet this will be some kind of private show... with 200 or 300 persons... all the rest of fans are out....

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1968
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home