Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

warsawa show
Posted by: Heartbraker ()
Date: July 17, 2007 00:47

Anyone knows how fast the Polish ticketcompany can deliver tickets to my country Norway to my adress?in time for my departure 24th of July if I order the tickets today? Or would you recomend I purchase my tickets and get them at the salespoint down there.Or simply purchase it at a salespoint in Poland?

Alot of questions, I know, but I have my doubts and any help is much for me..thanx

Anders

Re: warsawa show
Posted by: Adams ()
Date: July 17, 2007 00:57

I have no idea how fast they deliver. The tickets are quite expensive and there should be no problem in getting them before the show. You can also try at Sphinx restaurant chain once you're in Warsaw as they are sponsoring the show and selling the tickets. [sphinx.pl]

Date: July 17, 2007 01:33

I know, but you never know, I´ll have to take a shot at something..thanx for your help Adamssmiling smiley

Posted by: gstone ()
Date: July 17, 2007 02:40

Took me more than 2 weeks to get the tickets delivered. And I even paid extra to get a fast delivery. But you'll be ok if you pick up your tickets at the box office. Or buy them outside the stadium before the show.

Posted by: thrak ()
Date: July 17, 2007 03:09

no problem with tix before show.

Date: July 17, 2007 03:27

Thanx guys for all your help

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1702
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home