Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Amy Winehouse - Support act Düsseldorf + Hamburg
Posted by: satisfaction2 ()
Date: July 4, 2007 14:40

PRESSEMITTEILUNG
Peter Rieger Konzertagentur GmbH & Co. KG - Sülzburgstr 13 - 50937 Köln
Tel: +49 221 94 20 02 0 – Fax: +49 221 94 20 02 20 – www.prknet.de
Rolling Stones: Special Guest bei beiden Konzerten: Amy Winehouse!
Die Rolling Stones spielen ihre Konzerte am 13.08. in Düsseldorf und
am 15.08. in Hamburg ab sofort in einer Querversion!
Die Sicht von allen Plätzen ist durch die Querversion optimiert,
die Fans sind ihren Idolen jetzt noch näher!
Die Rolling Stones sind dafür bekannt, für ihre Konzerte gerne ein ganz besonderes
Vorprogramm zu präsentieren. Fans und Publikum in Hamburg und Düsseldorf dürfen sich freuen,
denn für diese zwei Konzerte ist die Sensation perfekt: Amy Winehouse wird hier als Special
Guest im Vorprogramm auftreten! Amy Winehouse hat in Deutschland mit ihrem aktuellen Album
BACK TO BLACK bereits Goldstatus erreicht, die zwei Singleauskopplungen „Rehab“ und „You
Know I’m No Good“ haben bereits eine feste Fangemeinde etabliert. In England und in den USA
verkaufte sich ihr Album jeweils bereits über 1 Million Mal und befindet sich dort seit Wochen in
den Top 10. Zudem wurde Amy Winehouse bereits im Februar mit dem Brit Award für BEST
FEMALE ARTIST ausgezeichnet, denn diese Frau hat einfach alles: Soul! Sex! Stimme!
Um ihre spektakuläre und aufwändige Bühnenproduktion in die Stadien einzupassen, spielen die
Rolling Stones ihr Konzert am 13. August 2007 in der Düsseldorfer LTU-Arena sowie am 15.
August im Hamburger AOL-Arena nun in einer Querversion, d.h. die Bühne befindet sich nicht an
der Kopfseite der Stadien, sondern auf der Längsseite. Dadurch vermindert sich der Abstand aller
Plätze zur Bühne und bietet den Fans somit eine bessere Sicht auf die gesamte Produktion, für
deren legendäre Ausmaße die Rolling Stones ja bekannt sind! Ein weiteres Bonbon: ab sofort ist
auch ein begrenztes Kontingent an Sitzplatzkarten für 59,00 € (inkl. Gebühren) erhältlich!
Für Fans, die sich bereits Karten auf der betroffenen Stadionlängsseite gekauft haben, sind neue
Plätze vorgesehen, die qualitativ zu den bisherigen Plätzen mindestens gleichwertig sind. Die
entsprechenden Karten können bereits einige Tage vor der Veranstaltung an den Kassen der
Stadien gegen Vorlage der Originalkarten umgetauscht werden. In Düsseldorf sind diese am
Samstag und Sonntag, 11. & 12. August, zwischen 10:00 – 18:00 Uhr sowie am Veranstaltungstag
ab 08:00 Uhr geöffnet. In Hamburg sind die Kassen am Stadion speziell für den Umtausch am
Montag und Dienstag, 13. & 14. August, in der Zeit zwischen 15:00 und 21:00 Uhr sowie am
Veranstaltungstag ab 08:00 Uhr geöffnet. Es wird empfohlen, diese Möglichkeit vorab zu nutzen.
Des Weiteren werden am Veranstaltungstag gesonderte Stellen an den Stadien eingerichtet, an
denen die Karten ab 15:00 Uhr umgetauscht werden können. Auch hier wird den Kunden
empfohlen, eine gewisse Zeitspanne für diesen Umtausch einzuplanen, sodass ein reibungsloser
Ablauf gewährleistet werden kann. Tickets und entsprechende Saalpläne gibt es unter
www.eventim.de.
The Rolling Stones
A Bigger Bang European Tour 2007
Special Guest: Amy Winehouse
13. August Düsseldorf, LTU-Arena
15. August Hamburg, AOL-Arena
Achtung: beiden Konzerte ab sofort in Querversion!
Tickets unter www.eventim.de. Bundesweite Tickethotline: 01805 – 57 00 00 (14 ct/Min.)

-----------------------------------------------------

Düsseldorf NEW seating chart

Grüsse

Gerhard
-Düsseldorf-

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2007-07-04 20:57 by satisfaction2.

Re: Amy Winehouse - Support act Düsseldorf + Hamburg
Posted by: ablett ()
Date: July 4, 2007 14:44

Translation?

Posted by: Gazza ()
Date: July 4, 2007 14:47

Nice one. Hopefully thats a good omen for the 02 shows.

Posted by: rknuth ()
Date: July 4, 2007 14:52

> Die Rolling Stones spielen ihre Konzerte am 13.08. in Düsseldorf und
> am 15.08. in Hamburg ab sofort in einer Querversion!
> Die Sicht von allen Plätzen ist durch die Querversion optimiert,
> die Fans sind ihren Idolen jetzt noch näher!

Thank you, thank you, thank you! You're so good to us! They only moved the stage for the fans.

And come early to swap your tickets before the show! They've pissed a lot of people in Frankfurt, so here we go again!

Posted by: Adrian-L ()
Date: July 4, 2007 15:00

Charlatans and now Amy Winehouse.... support acts are improving, a the tour progresses. good news

Posted by: Ladykiller ()
Date: July 4, 2007 15:48

Amy Winehouse is really great, one of the best new artists of the last years. I'll really hope, that I can manage to see the Rolling Stones in Hamburg (or Düsseldorf).

Posted by: rrronnie ()
Date: July 5, 2007 00:45

Maybe we'll get another duet....

Posted by: J.J.Flash ()
Date: July 5, 2007 06:38

???????????????????????????????????????????

Posted by: with sssoul ()
Date: July 5, 2007 09:09

>> Maybe we'll get another duet.... <<

she sure styles her appearance on the Ronettes, huh - but the Ronettes rehearsed.
there's a video with part of the Isle of Wight duets on rs.com now -
Mick's polite embarrassment & Keith's impassive non-impressedness are interesting to see

Date: July 5, 2007 10:43

At least they will sell some additional tickets as a lot of people will come to see Amy. I'm looking forward to see her live!

Posted by: Adrian-L ()
Date: July 5, 2007 10:52

rknuth Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
>. I'm looking forward to see her live!

in which case i hope she stays away from the razor blades and beer

Posted by: iamthedj ()
Date: July 5, 2007 11:05

Very excited about this. I honestly think she is a hugely talented singer and budding songwriter. Back to Black is a great album and she's a very sexy presence on stage.

Date: July 5, 2007 11:49

Adrian-L Wrote:
> rknuth Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> >. I'm looking forward to see her live!
>
> in which case i hope she stays away from the razor
> blades and beer

With this name you have to stay with wine ;-)
(maybe she uses the razor blades for Keith's mustache;-))

Posted by: sjs12 ()
Date: July 5, 2007 11:54

with sssoul Wrote:
> >> Maybe we'll get another duet.... <<
>
> she sure styles her appearance on the Ronettes,
> huh - but the Ronettes rehearsed.
> there's a video with part of the Isle of Wight
> duets on rs.com now -
> Mick's polite embarrassment & Keith's impassive
> non-impressedness are interesting to see

Were you there though to hear the roar of pleasure from the crowd? Speaking to people who were there, everyone thought it was a great duet. The girl has presence and that counts for a lot. Sure she didn't rehearse and forgot the words, but it didn't matter. She certainly faired no worse than Keith's renditions of BTMMR on some nights - and Keith wrote that song himself!

Posted by: with sssoul ()
Date: July 5, 2007 14:05

nope, i wasn't there, which is why all i commented on was the impression the video makes.
she's got presence, for sure, and she looks great dancing with Mick, but in that video he does seem nonplussed,
and Keith does seem unimpressed, and i wouldn't be surprised if any repeat of that guest spot
isn't contingent on her agreeing to rehearse a little.

for the record, i'm not a fan of guest spots during Stones shows
unless the guest is one of the people who inspired the Stones when they were just small,
but i do agree that the idea of having these two join them at the Isle of Wight was clearly a great one.
among other things, they both picked mighty fine numbers to perform.

Posted by: satisfaction2 ()
Date: July 7, 2007 19:13

[www.amy-winehouse.de]

07.07.2007 - Supportact für die Rolling Stones!

Dass Amy Winehouse und Mick Jagger auf einer Welle funken, wissen wir seit ihrem Duett beim Isle Of Weight Festival Anfang Juni. Dort bahnte sich schon an, was nun endlich offiziell ist: die Rolling Stones holen sich die Bienenkorb-Prinzessin als Supportact für zwei ihrer Deutschlandkonzerte. Auch wenn es kein weiteres Duett von Amy & Mick geben wird, am 13. August gibt Amy alles, um dem Publikum der Düsseldorfer LTU Arena sauber einzuheizen. Zwei Tage später wird die Souldiva die Stones-Fans in Hamburg becircen. Das Unfassbare: die Shows sind noch nicht ausverkauft! Also nichts wie hin zum Ticketschalter!

Posted by: madmaxx ()
Date: July 8, 2007 06:30

Amy Winehouse cancelled T in the park this weekend ,
reason given she is suffering from exhaustion.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1643
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home