Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: Now Big Brother contestant Eka says she feared Ronnie would kill her
Posted by: schillid ()
Date: January 4, 2010 22:03

Maybe Ronnie should go on a reality show on tv.

Posted by: dcba ()
Date: January 4, 2010 22:04

"Are you totally retarded or just practicing?"
>grinning smiley<

Posted by: Lady Jayne ()
Date: January 4, 2010 22:17

Silver Dagger
The little cow is really shooting her mouth off now. Her latest interview says she and Ronnie did coke on their first night. I bet her publicity agent Phil Hall has primed up interview exclusives to run all the time she is in the house.

[www.dailymail.co.uk]

Worse - she says Ronnie was her supplier. It doesn't come as news to most people that the Stones do drugs but there's only so many explicit allegations made on tape that the police will ignore. This is starting to look like Bill Wyman and his teenager in terms of rather pathetic but damaging scandal.

Posted by: schillid ()
Date: January 4, 2010 22:20

dcba
>grinning smiley<

Posted by: doubledoor ()
Date: January 4, 2010 23:51

Almost as funny as if someone accused David Spade of threatening them. Ron Wood as a menacing figure is a stretch to anyone over 100lbs

Posted by: MKjan ()
Date: January 5, 2010 00:03

I think that if Kat had decided to fight back on that infamous night, she would have knocked ronnie out.

Date: January 5, 2010 01:23

Kat does not say Ronnie was her supplier.. says the coke just showed up and they were partying with Ronnie's entourage....

Date: January 5, 2010 03:46

I wish I could get Big Brother on TV here in the US! Can someone post the important shit, please, or a link or some clips? I'm sure Ekat is ready to make RONNIE look like a complete ass ~ and RONNIE should of never choked her, no matter what she did to provoke him! His bad!

Posted by: Gazza ()
Date: January 5, 2010 03:48

BitchKeepsBitchin
I wish I could get Big Brother on TV here in the US! Can someone post the important shit, please, or a link or some clips? I'm sure Ekat is ready to make RONNIE look like a complete ass ~ and RONNIE should of never choked her, no matter what she did to provoke him! His bad!

he needs her help to do that? drinking smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2010-01-05 03:49 by Gazza.

Posted by: paulywaul ()
Date: January 5, 2010 12:18

Er yes quite. In all fairness, Ron's doing a spectacularly fine job at the moment of making an ass out of himself without her or anyone else's help ......

More "hot " Wood news.
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: January 4, 2010 16:13

Online translation about Ronny.Recent Dutch site.

Ronnie Wood gave ex cocaine Published: January 4, 2010 14:47 Last modified: January 4, 2010 14:54 LONDON - Ronnie Wood gave his fledgling ex-girlfriend Ekaterina Ivanova cocaine just hours after they met. &quot;We stayed up all night to soak and drink,&quot; he know the 20-year-old Russian woman in The Sun. © Wenn.com The two got to know each other in 2008 in a London club, where Wood that night was a large group of friends. The 62-year-old rocker was then still married to his wife Jo. As he said Ivanova did not do with whom she had when she met Wood. &quot;I sat next to him there was some smoke and ash on his trousers. He said:&quot; You dropped ashes on my pants. &quot;I looked up and said,&quot; I do not care @#$%& &#39;. &quot;The rest of the Wood and Ivanova evening were inseparable in a London hotel and they put on their drinking and drug use. &quot;The next two days we spent together.&quot;

Re: More "hot " Wood news.
Date: January 4, 2010 16:20

Please check the other threads before posting, or else we'll get 1000s of Woody threads about the same topic here...

[www.iorr.org]

NOT "hot " Wood news.
Posted by: open-g ()
Date: January 4, 2010 16:23

Sheesh! - yet another thread about the same rehashed crap! eye rolling smiley

Posted by: Beast ()
Date: January 4, 2010 16:42

DandelionPowderman
Please check the other threads before posting, or else we'll get 1000s of Woody threads about the same topic here...

[www.iorr.org]

thumbs up

Rare is the occasion when any of these foreign news sites do anything other than regurgitate what's already been reported in the English press.

Posted by: Gazza ()
Date: January 4, 2010 17:07

Yep. Our press proudly lead the field with this sh*te and the rest follow.

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: January 5, 2010 12:17

Thanks for your smart spinning smiley sticking its tongue out reactions guys. With "hot" and online translation I wanted to point out the absurdity of the news.
The Stones are about music,no cheap talk.

Posted by: Silver Dagger ()
Date: January 5, 2010 23:53

Yup - I was right. An interview a day from the Ek as she gives it her big shot inside the BB house. Now she says Ronnie begged her to come back. More tabloid fodder. paulywauly look away now.

[www.thesun.co.uk]

Posted by: paulywaul ()
Date: January 6, 2010 00:15

Silver Dagger
Yup - I was right. An interview a day from the Ek as she gives it her big shot inside the BB house. Now she says Ronnie begged her to come back. More tabloid fodder. paulywauly look away now.

[www.thesun.co.uk]

<<< paulywauly look away now >>>

Nice one ! Well, I didn't, I read it of course. Gotta say, she doesn't seem to be talking bollocks, there's nothing outrageously silly - or damaging for that matter - in what she says. In fact, I'd even go so far as to say that she sounds reasonably well adjusted, at least going by THIS particular article. I mean, she points out among other things that Ronnie isn't a good drunk. Well that's hardly earth shattering news is it ? I'd think that each and every one of us has probably known someone or other in our lives to date that simply aren't that pleasant when drunk. OK sober, but just not that nice when drunk.

To be honest, once CBB is over and she's had her moment in the spotlight, young Kat will be yesterday's news. The REAL issue is Ron ... as in wtf is HE doing ???? And will he keep it together, or lose it completely ?

Posted by: Midnight Toker ()
Date: January 6, 2010 00:33

He tried to kill her? Baloney. She stayed because he paid. Her gravy train ride is over and the bitterness of the poison fruit speaks. Screw her. Eka, could you bring me some catsup for my burger. Thank you.

Posted by: wee bobby lennox ()
Date: January 6, 2010 00:41

talk about there being no fool like an old fool.

how could ronnie have been so stupid to have taken up with this russian bimbo.

he should have got rid early on, but he made the mistake of letting drink become his god and becoming violent with it.

he has no excuse for what has happened to him.

as for his little tart trying to gain world sympathy, it wont work, if life with ronnie was so unbearable why did you stay with him for so long when you knew he wasnt a nice drunk.

that was the first mistake, the last mistake is telling the world how bad ronnie is, when a woman does that she becomes damaged goods and no self respecting guy would ever consider getting into a relationship with anyone like that.

but this bimbo desent seem to realise this.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2185
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home