Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Let Me Go
Posted by: bart-man ()
Date: March 17, 2007 17:45

One of the songs I would love to hear this summer. Just as Dance Little Sister. I wonder if this Eurpean summer tour will be like the No Security Tour in 1999. Part II of a running tour. Same stage, different setlist.

Re: Let Me Go
Posted by: Markdog ()
Date: March 17, 2007 18:38

I love the recorded version, the tempo is perfect, great funky guitars (lead is perfect for the song), bill's bass swinging along, charlie solid drumming with some nice accents, Mick singing in that funky/country twang, good stuff. (It's great to sing along with even if you can't sing)

The fast paced versions live are great too but lose the feel. Played are the recorded tempo would be nice only if they could minimize the back up fluff.

Posted by: 5string ()
Date: March 17, 2007 18:56

Yes--Let Me Go. Fox Theatre in Atl-1981. Let Me Go was a total train wreck and ground to a merciful halt! The first of four times I've seen that happen to the Stones. Wish I could remember if they re-started it. Seems that they did. This was also the first night Chuck sat in on stage. No, the wreck was not his fault. He was not on stage for that. Cheers Y'all

Posted by: JaggerFan ()
Date: March 17, 2007 19:04

They'd be able to pull this one off in a "she's so cold 2005" kind of way. Sure.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1736
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home