Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Mick Taylor interview...
Posted by: Loudei ()
Date: December 17, 2009 03:11

Ok I know I ve been a bit out of control with this Mick Taylor issue. And after watching this interview I realized that Mick Taylor does not deserve to be on stage with The Stones...

Re: Mick Taylor interview...
Posted by: scottkeef ()
Date: December 17, 2009 03:27

Well, first to base your statement on a 35 yr old interview is a bit puzzling but I didnt hear him say anything that wasnt true or derogatory to anyone in the Stones.

Date: December 17, 2009 03:50

I thought that Mick was cordial, well spoken, thoughtful and articulate.

Posted by: bernardanderson ()
Date: December 17, 2009 03:51

perhaps Loudei doesn't like his pants...

Posted by: gripweed ()
Date: December 17, 2009 05:07

I lovED Mick's Sox myself, Lol

Posted by: billwebster ()
Date: December 17, 2009 19:57

Have they actually written some songs together: Jack, Mick, Pete and Carla?

Posted by: ChrisM ()
Date: December 17, 2009 20:01

Loudei
Ok I know I ve been a bit out of control with this Mick Taylor issue. And after watching this interview I realized that Mick Taylor does not deserve to be on stage with The Stones... [/video]
Ok, I can't see the reason myself so please tell me why you think Mick Taylor doesn't (or did you mean didn't?) deserve to be on stage with the Stones. I and others anxiously await your answer...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2009-12-17 21:48 by ChrisM.

Posted by: Bjorn ()
Date: December 17, 2009 20:29

He does not deserve to be on stage with the Stones? He´s a gentleman in this interwiev for god´s sake! And they didn´t let him in...that´s why he left! Hats off to him!!!Period!

Posted by: DiamondDog7 ()
Date: December 17, 2009 22:34

Bjorn
He does not deserve to be on stage with the Stones? He´s a gentleman in this interwiev for god´s sake! And they didn´t let him in...that´s why he left! Hats off to him!!!Period!

Agreed!

Posted by: WeLoveYou ()
Date: December 18, 2009 12:46

I don't agree that he doesn't deserve to play with the Stones, however MT seems slightly dismissive of the Stones when asked about what they're going to do about a replacement.

It's a very stilted interview though..both Jack and Mick seem a little nervous and guarded, so you have to make allowances when people aren't quite being themselves. If they were a bit more relaxed we might have got a better interview.

Posted by: SwayStones ()
Date: December 18, 2009 13:16

Bjorn

It seems that Taylor has never been self confident enough .
It's quite weird because he was so talented .

I am a Frenchie ,as Mick affectionately called them in the Old Grey Whistle Test in 1977 .

Date: December 18, 2009 13:28

<It's a very stilted interview though..both Jack and Mick seem a little nervous and guarded>

Stoned out of their minds

Posted by: DiamondDog7 ()
Date: December 18, 2009 18:23

SwayStones
Bjorn

It seems that Taylor has never been self confident enough .
It's quite weird because he was so talented .

And THAT's why I love this man! He plays very good, ALMOST too good for The Stones, but he doesn't walk on air or being "mister super rockstar".

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1149
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home