Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous123Next
Current Page: 2 of 3
Re: Ekaterina sells her story to Hello magazine
Posted by: Bärs ()
Date: December 14, 2009 21:01

I don't think she is exaggerating his drinking habits the slightest. He's probably been like this since the mid 70s and it's a miracle as big as Keith that he's still alive.

Posted by: carlostones10 ()
Date: December 14, 2009 21:12

Ekaterina will be in the playboy soon, she will be in all magazines. She has what she wants. Money and publicity.

Posted by: cirrhosis ()
Date: December 14, 2009 22:02

I have a feeling that by next week, Ronnie and Kat will decide to marry.

Posted by: HEILOOBAAS ()
Date: December 14, 2009 22:12

Slug marks.

Posted by: lem motlow ()
Date: December 14, 2009 23:40

so this little 19 yr old girl who is hustling as a waitress took advantage of a 60 yr old multi-millionare rock star?

what she says ring true and she deserves any money she gets for putting up with the sorry drunk.someone should tell ronnie AND keith -the wasted rock star thing got old a long time ago.

can you imagine jagger having to put up with those two idiots-"lets see,i've covered the guitars with horns,back-up singers,keyboards and a guy playing an acoustic off-stage,maybe next tour i'll record their guitar parts in advance so they can just pose the entire show"

Posted by: Brue ()
Date: December 15, 2009 00:23

Big Al
I have zero sympathy for an old piss-artist who thinks solely with his dick.

Look man, I'm as jealous as the next guy who doesn't have 50 million and 20 year old model dingbats following me around. I have to close my eyes and pretend they're 20. Sucks. People don't offer me 40 million to quit drinking and go on tour either. That mansion, with the freaky little gargoyles and shit? Fell through at the last minute. Ron Wood? I think he'll be alright.

Posted by: bernardanderson ()
Date: December 15, 2009 00:25

Just because this story involves Ron Wood it doesn't make it interesting. God I wish the Stones would go back on tour already so we can go on talking about that rather than this crap.

Date: December 15, 2009 00:31

Brue
Big Al
I have zero sympathy for an old piss-artist who thinks solely with his dick.

Look man, I'm as jealous as the next guy who doesn't have 50 million and 20 year old model dingbats following me around. I have to close my eyes and pretend they're 20. Sucks. People don't offer me 40 million to quit drinking and go on tour either. That mansion, with the freaky little gargoyles and shit? Fell through at the last minute. Ron Wood? I think he'll be alright.
i,m pretty sure jim morrison,hendrix,brian jones,keith moon,john bonham,kurt cobain,lane staley etc also had money and cute girls.

Posted by: Chris Fountain ()
Date: December 15, 2009 00:41

"There are times, however, and this is one of them, when even being right feels wrong. What do you say, for instance, about a generation that has been taught that rain is poison and sex is death? If making love might be fatal and if a cool spring breeze on any summer afternoon can turn a crystal blue lake into a puddle of black poison right in front of your eyes, there is not much left except TV and relentless masturbation. It's a strange world. Some people get rich and others eat shit and die."

—Gonzo Papers, Vol. 2: Generation of Swine: Tales of Shame and Degradation in the '80s, 1988

(Hunter S. Thompson)

Posted by: paulywaul ()
Date: December 15, 2009 00:44

Kat sells her story !! Ronnie's drinking like a fish !!

F**k, and this is interesting ? Oh sorry, and it's surprising too ? Bollocks, it's highly UNinteresting for a start, and secondly - it was all entirely predictable.

What is by contrast of far greater interest, and certainly far less predictable, is the outcome of all this shit and of Ronnie's general state these days ... on the Stones' future plans. The Stones machine has to date been extremely tight-lipped, good thing too. Opening their gob at this time, whilst lurid tales involving their lead guitarist are splattered across the pages of the UK's finest tabloids; probably not a wise move !!

Posted by: Lightnin' ()
Date: December 15, 2009 00:48

lem motlow
can you imagine jagger having to put up with those two idiots-"lets see,i've covered the guitars with horns,back-up singers,keyboards and a guy playing an acoustic off-stage,maybe next tour i'll record their guitar parts in advance so they can just pose the entire show"

I think many people underestimate how difficult it has been for Jagger to keep things in check - but I'm sure he has often wondered how much easier his life would be without those two clowns.
Being in charge of a band with one loose cannon on board is difficult enough but having TWO to cope with must be like a nightmare. You can never even say which one is going to form the major liability...

Posted by: bernardanderson ()
Date: December 15, 2009 01:02

Lightnin'
I think many people underestimate how difficult it has been for Jagger to keep things in check - but I'm sure he has often wondered how much easier his life would be without those two clowns.
Being in charge of a band with one loose cannon on board is difficult enough but having TWO to cope with must be like a nightmare. You can never even say which one is going to form the major liability...

I hope Ronnie's antics don't break up the band! Such a young and promising group of guys. I would hate for them to not be given a chance.

Date: December 15, 2009 01:05

we're lucky mick puts up with it at all.despite the propaganda that jane rose and keith put out that mick was trying to be a solo star and recreate the stones with a solo band he never did.

he never said he wanted to leave the stones and if he ever had a solo band with an izzy-mick taylor or rich robinson-marc ford style guitar duo then you could make the case.i tell you one thing,he could have done it.easily.and we wouldnt be talking about a lack of guitar driven sound.

Posted by: Midnight Toker ()
Date: December 15, 2009 01:12

the little golddigger deserves nothing. she didn't have to work and had a rock star spoil her for the duration they were together. sounds like an 18 month paid vacation in rockstarville.

the ride on the ron wood gravy train is over. now she has to get a real job, or find another rich rock star she can sponge off of.

at age 62, it is now or never for woody to pull it together. otherwise, his liver is going to be the size of a watermelon.

i like woody alot. i met him and he is a super nice guy. as a nice guy, i wish him the best.

Posted by: Harm ()
Date: December 15, 2009 08:17

lem motlow

And it is getting more and more difficult apparently. Thnak God Mick Jagger is a sportsfreak otherwise there would be NO tour at all.

Posted by: little queenie ()
Date: December 15, 2009 08:46

bernardanderson

I hope Ronnie's antics don't break up the band! Such a young and promising group of guys. I would hate for them to not be given a chance.

lol...yeah....

'Ronnie Wood is an evil goblin' claims Ekaterina Ivanova
Posted by: Father Ted ()
Date: December 14, 2009 14:09

Re: 'Ronnie Wood is an evil goblin' claims Ekaterina Ivanova
Posted by: Gazza ()
Date: December 14, 2009 14:29

'So, Ms. Ivanova - what was it that first attracted you to the 62 year old multi-millionaire rock icon Mr Wood?'

Posted by: firebird ()
Date: December 14, 2009 14:33

'So, Ms. Ivanova - what was it that first attracted you to the 62 year old multi-millionaire rock icon Mr Wood?'

E.I.: "It was of course his great sense of humour!"

Posted by: Barn Owl ()
Date: December 14, 2009 14:44

Gazza

...his evil goblin looks, obviously.

Posted by: ironbelly ()
Date: December 14, 2009 14:56

The funny thing is that nowadays term 'goblin' in former Soviet Union is usually used for street gangsters with very little or without brains winking smiley. Big muscles, skin-head, low forehead, broken nose, Adidas training suit (made in China winking smiley) and heavy sneakers. They do not look like Ronnie smiling smiley

Date: December 15, 2009 01:36

woody became an evilgoblin when he hid his fat wallet and canceled the VISA and AMEX cards he gave her to use to buy jewelry and clothing.

he became more evil, when he told her she couldn't live in his mansion and now had to wash her own clothing, cook her own meals and do her own housekeeping.

Posted by: Anthony ()
Date: December 15, 2009 02:49

That, and when he got violent. in fact I'de say the violence out-weighs the other reasons. But hes Ronnie! So its okay.
Midnight Toker
woody became an evilgoblin when he hid his fat wallet and canceled the VISA and AMEX cards he gave her to use to buy jewelry and clothing.

he became more evil, when he told her she couldn't live in his mansion and now had to wash her own clothing, cook her own meals and do her own housekeeping.

Posted by: Brue ()
Date: December 15, 2009 03:01

firebird

E.I.: "It was of course his great sense of humour!"

E.I.: "Because we had so much in common - I wanted money and he had it!"

Great googly goblin baybee maybe he can get a song out of this.

Here's looking at you kid
And all the things we did
more than you'll ever know
went out and had ice cream
I even changed your diapies on the flo
It makes a guy think
what he has to go through to get some stink
at the end of the day
i'd rather shell out for them to go away

Posted by: melillo ()
Date: December 15, 2009 04:58

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2009-12-15 05:19 by melillo.

Posted by: baxlap ()
Date: December 15, 2009 06:16

There's a joke there about gobblin' his evil, but I ain't touchin' it.

Date: December 15, 2009 06:35

anthony- the operative word is "allegedly" got violent. we have seen no proof i.e. photos of a battered woman, to substantiate the allegations. therefore, he is an innocent man IMO.

let us all hope he gets his act together. he is too nice of a guy to see bad things happen to.

Posted by: JJFlash2010 ()
Date: December 15, 2009 07:35

I'm glad Ronnie finally dumped that gold digger! Now if he would just get into a rehab!

Posted by: 71Tele ()
Date: December 15, 2009 07:41

<< Now if he would just get into a rehab! >>

Yes, that'll do the trick! Just like the other 17 times.

Posted by: JJFlash2010 ()
Date: December 15, 2009 07:47

If he's wanted to be sober before, he will again. He's gotta do it. He must be getting ready again.

Goto Page: Previous123Next
Current Page: 2 of 3

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 740
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home