Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3
Re: 'Ronnie Wood is an evil goblin' claims Ekaterina Ivanova
Posted by: swiss ()
Date: December 15, 2009 07:49

Midnight Toker
anthony- the operative word is "allegedly" got violent. we have seen no proof i.e. photos of a battered woman, to substantiate the allegations. therefore, he is an innocent man IMO.

let us all hope he gets his act together. he is too nice of a guy to see bad things happen to.

cmon...we know he was drunkenly yelling and screaming and out of his head in public. Isn't that enough? do there have to be bruises? and broken bones?

Why do you guys act like this 20-year-old girl is some uber-powerful hypnotist mata hari who forced Ronnie to behave badly? Ronnie met her in a sleazy strip joint, they clicked, did a lot of drugs and booze, shagged a lot, shacked up, Ronnie escaped his usual life, Ekaterina escaped her usual life -- both of them then commencing to have the best of times, and the worst of times. Public embarrassment to the Stones. Plug pulled by people on both sides of this debacle. Game over.

The fact that she says Ronnie is a goblin...whatever. It can't have been fun for either of them at the worst of it. And must have been a BLAST for both of them when it was good.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2009-12-15 07:50 by swiss.

Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: December 15, 2009 08:10

I blame it all on walkin' the dog while wearin' Ugg Boots ....No couple can survive that ... Just ain't rock 'n' roll ...

ROCKMAN

Posted by: little queenie ()
Date: December 15, 2009 08:48

Midnight Toker
anthony- the operative word is "allegedly" got violent. we have seen no proof i.e. photos of a battered woman, to substantiate the allegations. therefore, he is an innocent man IMO.

let us all hope he gets his act together. he is too nice of a guy to see bad things happen to.

there were two eyewitnesses...

Posted by: georgeV ()
Date: December 15, 2009 09:00

No matter what you think of her, he has no right to drag her by the hair up the street or choke her. Not cool Ronnie, get help!

Posted by: paragoensia ()
Date: December 15, 2009 09:25

Baby, baby, I've been so sad since you've been gone

Posted by: little queenie ()
Date: December 15, 2009 10:36

Rockman
I blame it all on walkin' the dog while wearin' Ugg Boots ....No couple can survive that ... Just ain't rock 'n' roll ...

i worry about that dog - s/he may need my services at some point...

Re: Ekaterina sells her story to Hello magazine
Posted by: UGot2Rollme ()
Date: December 15, 2009 10:57

Doxa

But if anything of what Eka says about Ron's drinking is true, it is not a nice scene at all. It's no longer funny at all.

- Doxa

He better get his ass back into rehab (for the eighth time) or he's not going to last much longer. Certainly the Stones won't tour with him if he doesn't get sober. Unfortunately, he discarded his best support system (Jo), and based on what I've read I have doubts if he can pull it all together again.

Posted by: paulywaul ()
Date: December 15, 2009 11:41

Rockman

"Post of the week" goes to Rock

Ronnie does a mean poached egg
Posted by: stargroover ()
Date: December 15, 2009 12:30

Interesting bit of info in that Hello interview that Ronnie cooks a pretty mean poached egg.

I prefer boiled eggs.What do other posters prefer:

boiled?
poached?
fried?
other?

Could be an interesting collation of info!

Posted by: Bliss ()
Date: December 15, 2009 13:06

>>I think many people underestimate how difficult it has been for Jagger to keep things in check - but I'm sure he has often wondered how much easier his life would be without those two clowns.

I think it would have been the most crushing and galling disappointment of Mick's life that his solo career didn't take off and he was forced to be tethered to Keith and Ronnie for the remainder of his career.

Date: December 15, 2009 14:18

Bliss
>>I think many people underestimate how difficult it has been for Jagger to keep things in check - but I'm sure he has often wondered how much easier his life would be without those two clowns.

I think it would have been the most crushing and galling disappointment of Mick's life that his solo career didn't take off and he was forced to be tethered to Keith and Ronnie for the remainder of his career.

I could think of worse fates in life than to be "tethered" to Keith and Ronnie; it's not as if he doesn't have license to indulge himself in other projects whenever he wishes ..... other than in the middle of a 3 year mega-tour that is. Personally, I think he's got it all. He's got the Rolling Stones, and then he's got pretty much whatever the hell else he wishes to do. I'm not sure whether in his mind "runaway" success of his various solo albums would have necessarily meant he kissed the Stones goodbye, although possibly he might have liked his stuff to have been a little better received or to have sold a little more ?

Posted by: Bliss ()
Date: December 15, 2009 14:31

Let me explain:

Mick is known as a driven perfectionist and workaholic. As much as he may admire, enjoy and even love Keith and Ronnie, to have his working life constrained by their habits and anarchic ways must be frustrating beyond belief.

As a singer, being around two diehard smokers would be hard enough.

Posted by: Brue ()
Date: December 15, 2009 15:56

paulywaul
Rockman

"Post of the week" goes to Rock

Yeah, good one Rock. I wanna be a goblin. Just to see what it's like.

Posted by: Massimo68 ()
Date: December 15, 2009 18:20

A goblin ?
The younger brother of Jo is quite agree :

Art with bite: Ronnie Wood's brother-in-law Paul Karslake (left) shows off his portrait of the Rolling Stone depicted as a vampire

[www.dailymail.co.uk]

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: December 15, 2009 18:36

what did kat get for payment = a bottle of vodka .

Date: December 15, 2009 19:08

Massimo68
A goblin ?
The younger brother of Jo is quite agree :

Art with bite: Ronnie Wood's brother-in-law Paul Karslake (left) shows off his portrait of the Rolling Stone depicted as a vampire

[www.dailymail.co.uk]

A tad cruel, but possibly slightly truthful by the same token

Posted by: Chris Fountain ()
Date: December 15, 2009 19:37

---

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2009-12-15 19:42 by Chris Fountain.

Posted by: tat2you ()
Date: December 15, 2009 19:42

russian slut enough siad

Posted by: Beast ()
Date: December 15, 2009 20:59

more than enough said, thank you (not), tat2you. doesn't ronnie qualify as a slut, then?

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: December 15, 2009 21:00

as vince neil sang in motley crue "girl dont go away mad just go away"

Posted by: Midnight Toker ()
Date: December 16, 2009 00:16

swiss- so two people exchange heated words in public. so what. do you believe everything you read? i do not.

woody decides to dump golddigger after waking up from an 18 month drunken stupor. he realizes that he has acted like a fool and decides to dump the little gold digger. whilst attempting to remove his credit cards from her purse,she resists and pulls her purse away from woody in an aggressive manner and starts yelling at him in her native russian language. two pedestrians walking down the street observe this and call the cops. that is as plausable of any theory that i have read thus far.it is my theory.

i have not seen any photos depicting an allegedly abused woman. no marks, cuts, bruises, nada, nothing.

woody has no history of abuse. this case is going to go away. he won't serve one day in jail.

Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: December 16, 2009 00:18

this case is going to go away.

Tiger took the heat offa Ronnie ... Those Woods sure stick tagether

ROCKMAN

Goto Page: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1434
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home