Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3
Re: Songs you used to go pee at Stones shows?
Posted by: liddas ()
Date: December 14, 2009 13:46

A good long one before the show, a huge one after.

By the way, a great moment after the Werchetr show in 2007 was seeing huge cues in front of the ladies toilets, while just a side there were probably 100 men peeing in the fields.

C

Date: December 14, 2009 14:38

You don't pee during a stones-show, but sometimes I've bought few more beers during Tumblin' Dice. It's a long number winking smiley

Date: December 14, 2009 14:48

Big Al
mikehairyhunt
All Keith songs now and here is why:

When Keith could really rocked!

That version rocks!!!

Posted by: mickscarey ()
Date: December 14, 2009 14:59

Miss You

Posted by: reg thorpe ()
Date: December 14, 2009 15:50

Out of Control...which is how I get when I have to pee

Posted by: Pelle ()
Date: December 14, 2009 18:15

who is so stupid, that you go and pee during a stones show??! isnt that something you are supose to do before the show?? but if I wait thewhole day at the arena and drink much because of the heat, then ill pee in a bottle and give to some security.. id never leave a stones gig for anything, seriously..

Posted by: mtaylor ()
Date: December 14, 2009 18:41

Seriously - my blatter can't hold 2,5 liter beer for 2 hours. So I need to pee. Having seen Stones quite many times the last 30 years, I can have a break of 10 minutes during the introduction.
The introduction is the same old thing every single consert - and I am bored by the indtroduction listen to Ronnie Picasso, Ronnie Gaughin, Ronnie the Banana, "good to be here good to be everyhwere", "let's cut out the crap" etc.

Date: December 14, 2009 18:51

I never take a piss break during a Stones show. A pee break is for before or after. I love it all including band introductions and Keith's set.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2009-12-14 18:53 by its good to be anywhere.

Posted by: NICOS ()
Date: December 14, 2009 19:09

I whish I could have that choice.........If I have to pee I have to pee

Posted by: Rochdale3 ()
Date: December 14, 2009 19:45

Pelle
who is so stupid, that you go and pee during a stones show??! isnt that something you are supose to do before the show?? but if I wait thewhole day at the arena and drink much because of the heat, then ill pee in a bottle and give to some security.. id never leave a stones gig for anything, seriously..

Exactly! Pee before the show starts. These are the same people that get up 45 minutes into a movie and go pee and are gone for 10 minutes! How hard is it to plan a little...

Posted by: tat2you ()
Date: December 14, 2009 19:46

my pee song ANGIE,

Posted by: mtaylor ()
Date: December 14, 2009 19:56

to go a bit further - any special "poop song" yawning smiley))

Posted by: jamesfdouglas ()
Date: December 14, 2009 22:39

I usually go when Mick leaves the stage. Keith's songs are too painful to listen to these days. I can't even get through them on CD or DVD. Skip, pee, whatever.

[thepowergoats.com]

Posted by: lem motlow ()
Date: December 15, 2009 00:21

so this is what its come to,the whole show needs to be tightened up.keiths set should be cut to one song or done away with altogether.the "band introductions" need to go,either just introduce the four stones when the back-ups arent onstage or can it altogether.
just get out there,kick-ass and leave in 90 min or less.all this drawn out nonsense with people leaving and taking breaks kills the energy of the show.we've seen the same routine for years now.time for a different,faster pace.

Posted by: Gazza ()
Date: December 15, 2009 00:24

You forget that Mick needs the break to re-energise and get his second wind and the band need the intros to do the same. Theyre not going to get that with a high energy 90 minute set. It isn't 1972 anymore.

And the bloody show is short enough already for the price we're paying as it is, without having another quarter of its length snipped off and being trimmed to 15-16 songs.

Posted by: lem motlow ()
Date: December 15, 2009 00:45

arent ac/dc also in their 50s or 60s? jeez ,its not like theres heavy lifting going on out there.the problem is ..once again,the money.its like ,'well we've charged them all this cash so we've gotta hang around a couple of hours"

a pause for a couple of acoustic songs or some slow blues would be better than dead spots where people are actually leaving to go to the restroom or the concession stand.i mean thats kinda sad when you think about it.

Date: December 15, 2009 01:20

All bathroom attendants snap to attention the minute they hear "Never kept a dollar past sunset"..hehe

Goto Page: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1260
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home