Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous1234567891011...LastNext
Current Page: 2 of 16
Re: Ronnie arrested
Posted by: mickschix ()
Date: December 3, 2009 17:28

Why would he be arrested on " suspicion of assault"? You can't be held on merely suspicion, can you?? It must have been more certain...his life must be very messed up. Mick won't tolerate that crap.

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: December 3, 2009 17:28

StonesTod
pretty beat up?
leave it to you ole buddy to come up with the good ones !

Posted by: Telecaster_man ()
Date: December 3, 2009 17:29

....no Keith on jail in 77 for heroin possesion...now Woody is making everything possible to go behind bars....

BAD NEWS!!!

---------------------------------------------
Shattered !!!
---------------------------------------------

Posted by: thecitadel ()
Date: December 3, 2009 17:33

plonker!

who else with the surname "Wood" will get into trouble this week??

Posted by: ROPENI ()

The Stones press machinery,will cover this up,and buy his way out,too much money involved,as far as M Taylor having a chance of rejoining the band,when hell freezes over.NEVER.If they have to,they will hire some young hot shot for the tour...

"No dope smoking no beer sold after 12 o'clock"

Posted by: mickscarey ()

Bring back Mick Taylor!

Posted by: BBrew ()
Date: December 3, 2009 17:39

Bad news spread fast - record number of users today!

Posted by: Lorenz ()
Date: December 3, 2009 17:39

ronnie...come on, what a letdown

Posted by: ghostryder13 ()
Date: December 3, 2009 17:43

Mr. Self Destruct of 2009 and to think 40yrs ago they kicked Brian out for less

Posted by: kater-v ()
Date: December 3, 2009 17:45

Hope he`s not more guilty then she is. Can`t imagine Ronnie cruel and agressive. Hope he won`t go to prison)

Date: December 3, 2009 17:45

Very dissapointing Mr. Ron Wood.

I wonder if the rest of the band will have a talk with him at some point...

Posted by: hot stuff ()
Date: December 3, 2009 17:47

I don't believe it....I'll bet anything its fake...If anything she looks like she could kick the crap out of him...She's the one with the temper--Plus she's a little off --saying she would kill herself...I bet she had a fight and called the police herself and set him up.

Posted by: Adrian-L ()
Date: December 3, 2009 17:47

Ronnie Wood arrested and bailed for 'assault' on 21-year-old girlfriend
By Sara Nathan

[www.dailymail.co.uk]

Ronnie Wood has been arrested after an alleged assault on his 21-year-old girlfriend Ekaterina Ivanova.

The Rolling Stones guitarist, 62, who has only just divorced his wife Jo, was released on bail following the incident.

The couple, who are renting a £4,000-a-week lavish ‘castle’ called Ruxley Towers, in Claygate in Esher, Surrey, are believed to have had an altercation near their new home on Wednesday night.

Ronnie Wood, pictured with his Russian girlfriend Ekaterina Ivanova, was arrested and bailed on suspicion of assaulting her

They moved into the property in September and Wood – known for his past drink battles – rented the four-bedroom white folly from a member of the Lacoste family, who own the French sportswear label.

Wood was questioned by police over claims he had assaulted his young Russian lover after being arrested in the high street of Claygate by officers called to reports of an assault.

It is understood that his on-off girlfriend Ekaterina claimed he attacked her during a row.
A Surrey Police spokesman said Wood was released on bail until a date next month pending further inquiries.

A spokesman said: 'We can confirm that a 62-year-old man from Esher was arrested last night on suspicion of assault in connection with a domestic incident in Claygate High Street.

'He has this afternoon been released on bail until a date in January pending further inquiries.'
Ruxley Towers in Claygate, Surrey, where Ronnie Wood has set up home with Russian girlfriend

Wood has taken a year-long lease on the quirky Surrey home, which features an octagonal tower complete with a turret and gargoyles.

It has four bedrooms, three bathrooms and a library.

The arrest is the latest chapter in a tumultuous relationship between the ageing rocker and the former cocktail waitress.
Police were called to the couple's £5 million home in September after one row in which it was claimed she threatened to kill herself.

Wood left his wife, Jo, for Miss Ivanova in 2008. The couple had been married for 23 years and their divorce will be finalised within weeks.

Mrs Wood, 54, who took part in Strictly Come Dancing this year, was married to the musician for 24 years.

Last week the lapdancing bar where Wood met Miss Ivanova was closed after a raid by vice squad officers.

Detectives said The Capricorn Club in Goodge Street, Soho, was a £1 million-a-year sex and drugs den.

One officer said the bar was an underground brothel where clients had sex in cubicles and drugs including cocaine were easily available.

Posted by: Lorenz ()
Date: December 3, 2009 17:49

kater-v
Hope he`s not more guilty then she is. Can`t imagine Ronnie cruel and agressive. Hope he won`t go to prison)

the one who hits is always more guilty...

Posted by: skipstone ()
Date: December 3, 2009 17:49

Oh the passion, being in love, the lust, the madness. I wonder if she just took one hit to the body.

Date: December 3, 2009 17:52

Can the Ekaterina tell all book be far behind? I shudder...

Once he dumps her she will have nothing.. not even her job at the Capricorn..

Posted by: yorkshirestone ()
Date: December 3, 2009 17:53

Blimey. Mick Taylor is looking less of a liability for the next tour compared to Ronnie.....

Posted by: Kurt ()
Date: December 3, 2009 17:53

OK,

It is time for another round of rehab, a new girlfriend(s), and a new tour.
C'mon Ronnie, mate. Let's just put this phase of your life behind you, and get back to rocking. Enough is enough. Grow up already.

Posted by: Bimmelzerbott ()
Date: December 3, 2009 17:54

stoned in washington dc
Can the Ekaterina tell all book be far behind? I shudder...

Once he dumps her she will have nothing.. not even her job at the Capricorn..

I guess she'll have some more bucks in her pocket than she had the day before she met Ronnie.

Posted by: duke richardson ()
Date: December 3, 2009 17:54

its just that demon life has got her in its sway

Posted by: Chris Fountain ()
Date: December 3, 2009 17:57

I'm sure ace reporter Helter Skelter is on the scene and will be posting soon.

Posted by: Roadster32 ()
Date: December 3, 2009 18:00

Not that I tolerate his behaviour, if anything about it is true

BUT

can you please stop this MT Bu..s.t!!!!

Posted by: marcovandereijk ()
Date: December 3, 2009 18:01

To be fair: the case is under investigation.
I guess every conclusion and opinion is premature as long as the investigations are not complete.
Let's be patient and hope things are not as bad as they seem right now.

Posted by: mailexile67 ()
Date: December 3, 2009 18:02

...It is a very sad story...

Posted by: SwayStones ()
Date: December 3, 2009 18:04

kater-v
Can`t imagine Ronnie cruel and agressive. Hope he won`t go to prison)

Neither do I .But we don't live with him ,do we ?
Don't get me wrong ,Ronnie has no excuse to beat the yound lady but see,if he was already "on his way" that is to say a bit drunk ,she may be got on his nerves and hit him the first ....or she didn't know when to stop .....& then the dominos begin to fall .

I hope the whole story will be forgotten within some days .The worse "script" would be that he kicks her off & begin again to drink hard....The Stones need a guitarist who hold water ,don't they ?

I am a Frenchie ,as Mick affectionately called them in the Old Grey Whistle Test in 1977 .

Posted by: Green Lady ()
Date: December 3, 2009 18:07

Seems out of character for Ronnie... but then what do any of us know about it? Keeping my fingers crossed for a good outcome for all concerned.

Date: December 3, 2009 18:08

SwayStones
kater-v
Can`t imagine Ronnie cruel and agressive. Hope he won`t go to prison)

Neither do I .But we don't live with him ,do we ?
Don't get me wrong ,Ronnie has no excuse to beat the yound lady but see,if he was already "on his way" that is to say a bit drunk ,she may be got on his nerves and hit him the first ....or she didn't know when to stop .....& then the dominos begin to fall .

I hope the whole story will be forgotten within some days .The worse "script" would be that he kicks her off & begin again to drink hard....The Stones need a guitarist who hold water ,don't they ?

WHo are you kidding? This story will be huge and it will not be forgotten.. A Rolling Stone beating up a 21 year old woman who he got involved with in very shady circumstances when she was 20- and she was probably a hooker- is NEWS. This story is getting worse and worse.

Posted by: skipstone ()
Date: December 3, 2009 18:10

Oh no, the other day she was 19 and had a completely different name. Nobody can make up their mind - including Ronnie.

Posted by: harlito1969 ()
Date: December 3, 2009 18:16

Hmmm... never heard of Ronnie being violent.

Posted by: UGot2Rollme ()
Date: December 3, 2009 18:20

demon alcohol

Goto Page: Previous1234567891011...LastNext
Current Page: 2 of 16

This Thread has been closed

Online Users

Guests: 1528
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home