Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Getting FOS Tickets
Posted by: Jumpin'JackFrash ()
Date: July 25, 2006 02:23

Hey Gang,

This being the eve of the Stones probable announcement of more US tour dates, I was wondering if people who have gotten FOS tickets could advise on when is the best time during the sale of tickets to get them. I heard that they don't sell FOS immediately, but then again I could be wrong. I promised myself that if they came back again I would get an FOS ticket, and since that appears to be the case, I'd appreciate it if anyone could offer their insight into alternate ways of getting a good seat, or a good strategy on getting an FOS ticket.

Thanks everyone!

Re: Getting FOS Tickets
Posted by: Mr Jimmy ()
Date: July 25, 2006 02:30

Well, with the U.S, it will all be seated, so its not really a FOS section like there is in europe, with general admission.

I got two tix in SF sbc park last year just after the box office opened on the day of the show, 8 rows from the stage right next to the walkway!! But i was probably lucky.

Ticketmaster releases big chunks of tickets over a period of time, and normally in the last two weeks before the show, it is quite easy to get good seats in a stadium show. More difficult in an arena, esp. MSG etc...

What's your favourite flavour?...........Cherry Red!!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2006-07-25 02:41 by Mr Jimmy.

Posted by: Jumpin'JackFrash ()
Date: July 25, 2006 02:33

Thanks Jimmy.

I'll be going to either the rumored Soldier Field show or the Louisville, KY show.

So if anyone who had FOS at Soldier Field has any insight, please let me know!

Posted by: georgeV ()
Date: July 25, 2006 07:08

Try to get through the day and minute they go on sale.

Posted by: Harm ()
Date: July 25, 2006 08:38

I bought a FOS ticket in Köln for much (-31€) less than face value. For stadium shows actually you could wait till concert day

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2386
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home