Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3
Re: And on the piano with the Stones...
Posted by: ab ()
Date: April 10, 2011 07:45

Slick
lem motlow
who's the least talented person in these photos.the myth that chuck can play all the different styles of the men above is just that-a myth.its crap put forth by chuck and mick and keith.if you think he sounds like stu or nicky or any of the others you should have your ears checked.after seeing stu many times behind his grand piano i almost throw up when i see that casio and the plinking away.also,he always says "we" when he talks about the stones which is particularly grating,stu always said "they". when the stones were the stones they always changed the back-ups every couple of years.waaaay overdue.
exactly. chuck is good on organ with the allmans, but when it comes to piano with the stones, the only style he knows is plink. maybe if the stones would've kept chuck on organ & gotten a real piano player, he wouldnt be so despised by stones fans.

Huh? Chuck only played piano, electric piano and a tiny bit of synth with the Allmans. Gregg Allman played the organ with the Allmans when Chuck was in the mighty Allman Brothers Band.

Re: And on the piano with the Stones...
Date: April 10, 2011 11:49

stones78

That's a Mustang Keith is playing, isn't it? Very seldom seen him use that make.
Wonder if this pic is recorded in Ratbag Boogie?

Goto Page: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2103
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home