Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Intro A Bigger Bang Tour
Posted by: skyhawk ()
Date: October 25, 2009 14:32

Where can i get (a good quality) of the intro of ABB-tour? I just asking this because now, after 2 years, i saw that there are faces in this intro, and i would like to know who these faces are. I only saw this intro at youtube but the quality is not that good.

Re: Intro A Bigger Bang Tour
Posted by: with sssoul ()
Date: October 25, 2009 15:18

you can always buy the Biggest Bang box ... but the faces are the Rolling Stones

Posted by: More Hot Rocks ()
Date: October 25, 2009 15:42

I've been looking myself. The Siantama show is the best for pro shot.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2009-10-25 15:44 by More Hot Rocks.

Date: October 25, 2009 15:46

thanks More Hot Rocks - the No Security opener is a joy forever!
is the Bigger Bang opener on that site somewhere too?

Date: October 25, 2009 15:55

with sssoul
thanks More Hot Rocks - the No Security opener is a joy forever!
is the Bigger Bang opener on that site somewhere too?

It's out there somewhere. I can't find any info on it. Production company? No idea. Yeah love The No Security one too. here is the site for that.

[carlrusk.com]

Posted by: shortfatfanny ()
Date: October 25, 2009 16:23

Intro and JJF Saitama 2006

Posted by: Chris Fountain ()
Date: October 25, 2009 16:29

Why can't they just walk on the stage cool,calm, and collected? Theatrics are questionable.

Date: October 25, 2009 16:46

Chris Fountain
Why can't they just walk on the stage cool,calm, and collected? Theatrics are questionable.

Wow you must be alot of fun to hang around with.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2009-10-25 16:53 by More Hot Rocks.

Date: October 25, 2009 16:53

Maybe you should stay home. These intros are an adranline rush.

No offense.

Let me explain. We're an older fan base. Fireworks, Explosions whatever is simply not needed. Seriously, if you need a thrill why not go to Universal Park and ride the Incredible Hulk rollercoaster (which is a good rollercoaster by the way)?

Simply walk on the stage and start kicking ass.

Posted by: NICOS ()
Date: October 25, 2009 16:56

Think your right CF, but I thuink people would think they are just some broomstick guy's who enters the stage to clean it.

But I love to see them enter the stage and do some out of tuning, so we can discuss what tuning they use this time.............Is this the first time they use Open-D

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2009-10-25 16:56 by NICOS.

Date: October 25, 2009 17:01

Chris Fountain

No offense.

Let me explain. We're an older fan base. Fireworks, Explosions whatever is simply not needed. Seriously, if you need a thrill why not go to Universal Park and ride the Incredible Hulk rollercoaster (which is a good rollercoaster by the way)?

Seen it done many times. Boring very very boring. If I want to see that I'll go down the street and see the local cover band.

Date: October 25, 2009 17:01

Yeah NICOS one band that starts concerts in a "cool" manner could have been mentioned but I didn't want to go there.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2009-10-25 17:04 by Chris Fountain.

Posted by: The Stones ()
Date: October 25, 2009 17:03

Chris Fountain

Did the League Office really authorize this particular statement?

Date: October 25, 2009 17:08

Statement is initailized by Commisioner. League Office by suggestion of tatters - is under an investigation to unravel possible wrong doings. Comissioner will keep Forum informed.

Posted by: pgarof ()
Date: October 25, 2009 17:13

Chris Fountain

No offense.

Stones have been doing the theatrics since the 70's, it's what they do, part of the appeal, so why stop now?

Posted by: ablett ()
Date: October 25, 2009 17:24

Aint it a pointless discussion cause nowt gonna change re: intro

Date: October 25, 2009 17:25

Stones have been doing the theatrics since the 70's, it's what they do, part of the appeal, so why stop now?

Maybe it's because (and the Commissioner and League Office will receive numerous complaints, which all will be addressed,) -
When Bruce and Clarence walk on the stage -it's simple and real. I'm only using that as an example. Big Twist was the same way. Robert Cray as well...etc..

Date: October 25, 2009 17:41

More discussiion is needed. I simply think the Stones could do a better a job with connecting to their fans. Looking back, thinking about the rip offs of ticket prices, RS.com , etc... why would the Greatest leave loyal fan out in the dumps? On tour mentioned in interveiws Stones say "hard to remember which show was what" Ok KR has a great website to answer music questions but still.....

Posted by: Elmo Lewis ()
Date: October 25, 2009 20:29

Here's a "hot" intro for ya:

Posted by: kittypoo ()
Date: October 25, 2009 21:01

I'm not trying to come off as better than but I've got to share my Bigger Bang intro experience . My sister-in-law took me to the L.A. Dodger stadium show for my birthday . I didn't dare ask her where are seats were just greatful for my gift . So we arrive at stadium with her keeping the tickets close to her . So we enter and we walk down towards stage from mid-level .We kept going down cloiser and closer till on the field . I was freaking out then we proceeded to go closer to the HUGE stage . All the way up to 7th row just left of this walkway that jutted out from the stage . Oh my god we're so close . Then the lights go out and the fun begins . Keith coming out and striking up the chords of Jumping Jack Flash . I 'll never forget how loud it was . It was the 15th time seeing them . But being this close was beyond anything . The people sitting next to me were Dave Stewart ( Eurythmics) and family who left after two songs telling me backstage time !So CoolSo Fun

Date: October 26, 2009 08:52

>> !So CoolSo Fun <<

~*YEAH!*~
that's what it's for

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1487
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home